👀 Looking For A Squad?

Comments

• awyeahannahawyeahannah Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Daily player looking for a new squad! Most players stopped playing in my last squad. thanks!
  • xoxokeiraxoxokeira Registered Users, Member 10 Posts

• ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Looking for an active squad who are capable of obtaining daily boxes. Had to leave my previous one because half the squad members were inactive…
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • KyotenkaLotusKyotenkaLotus Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    I have a new phone, so I unfortunately have to start over. Neighbors are welcome, let me know; I use ios

Hollywood ID: D2843BC0-1326-4251-B154-D7CB9FF33404

Hollywood ID: 7FD95C22-02FA-4364-AE4A-C9D3ED860462

• Ashley_veerAshley_veer Registered Users, Member 539 Posts
    edited October 2021
    Hi guys we look for one active member to join our squad we need a player we count on to log in on daily basis and can get in touch if needed on the fourm as well if anyone is interested please DM me.. Good luck for all
    Edit.... We find the new player good luck for all 
  • PaulaAbelaPaulaAbela Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Hi dolls, been looking for an active squad, have tried a few and cant find one where people actually log in daily! I play daily and buy K stars occasionally! Help <3 
  • vickyv18vickyv18 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    hello I love this game, I have been playing for three years now and I just created a squad called kk best so you are welcome if you are daily players thank you very much And have fun!!
  • vickyv18vickyv18 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    vickyv18 said:
    hello I love this game, I have been playing for three years now and I just created a squad called kk best so you are welcome if you are daily players thank you very much And have fun!! SQUAD #:653029

• muzzroommuzzroom Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    edited October 2021

• shani_shani_ Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    edited October 2021
    Hey Dolls, I am new here 👋🏽  I have been playing kkh since the summer. I just created a squad #992080 (heart eyes) pls join, I literally play everyday and looking for active players as well. 
  • MadeleineKKHMadeleineKKH Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    Hi! For girlies that are looking for a squad, i have a brand new and shiny squad for you! If you are a daily player that have played for some time you are more than welcome to join my squad 🥰

I intend to only have daily players so that my squad can achieve the gift boxes every day. Of course if a doll needs to take a break it will be allowed, but too much slacking will lead to warnings and eventually being kicked out. But if there are some special reasons you can absolutely dm me and we’ll figure it out. Therefore my gameplan is to only add forum dolls, so we can make a thread and keep eachother accountable 😊

I think that will ensure lots of giftboxes for all my girls! 

Other than that, dolls that have collected and aqcuired a nice selection of clothes will be prioritiezed at first since that gives more shopping abilities when it comes to lookboks. But it is not a nessecity since i dont want to be an exluding squad 👗

You are absolutely welcome to join. The squad name is Sweet as sugar (#388994)💋
    I have two spots open for any dolls that needs a squad since two of my squad members got inactive. Only requirement is that you log in daily 🥰
  • KKCKKC Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Hi Dolls, looking for 2 active players to join our squad #630096. We’ve been getting all of the daily boxes, it’s a great group☺️
  • temporaryxblisstemporaryxbliss Registered Users 17 Posts
    I am not the leader. But the squad I’m in needs more active members. We have one open spot if anyone wants to join. Squad #906284
  • albie_donalbie_don Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I am not the leader. But the squad I’m in needs more active members. We have one open spot if anyone wants to join. Squad #906284
    I just joined the last spot xxx
  • stezzbstezzb Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Hi everyone, my squad currently has 11 active players but there’s still 4 spots left. If anyone interested it goes by Black Widow Aces, squad number: 438268 
    🤍🤍🤍
  • Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    edited October 2021
    I feel kind of bad posting this, but I want to be in a different squad. My squad has active members but no one seems to make purchases or update their lookbook and we don't have a chat on the forum. I don't even know if any of my squad members are on the forum. I'm looking for a squad with at least some members that play like I do. I attached a ss. My doll's name is Harlow 💖

*edit - if it matters, I update my lookbook to match the SYS theme for squad inspo and try to keep hidden items in there. 

• QueenlyflexQueenlyflex Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    stezzb said:
    Hi everyone, my squad currently has 11 active players but there’s still 4 spots left. If anyone interested it goes by Black Widow Aces, squad number: 438268 
    🤍🤍🤍
    Is there still space in your squad?
  • Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    stezzb said:
    🤍🤍🤍
    Ooo I just saw this. Do you still have room in your squad? Also, I posted above and only want to join if you think I'd be a good fit. I feel like I came across as kind of a dick in the post I made last night lol, it's a couple posts above this. I was crazy frustrated when I posted that
  • stezzbstezzb Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    stezzb said:
    🤍🤍🤍
    completely forgot to edit here, but it’s currently full 
    🤍
  • novaaaa_novaaaa_ Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Join my squad GLAMOROUSA! New & Active Members needed!  
  • novaaaa_novaaaa_ Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Join my squad GLAMOROUSA! New & Active Members needed!  Squad #: 259588
  • lauren5677lauren5677 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    #256873 anyone welcome as long as your active! ❤️ 
  • StellarStellar Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    <3 If you play daily, have a clean game, and sometimes buy stars and diamonds, please message me to join our squad. <3
  • MaedaeMaedae Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Hi all, I just removed an inactive player from our squad, so there is an opening if anyone is interested. We get the squad boxes daily! Squad #: 485720

• albie_donalbie_don Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Maedae said:
    Hi all, I just removed an inactive player from our squad, so there is an opening if anyone is interested. We get the squad boxes daily! Squad #: 485720

Joininggggg
  • katiaxokatiaxo Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    edited October 2021
    Removed an inactive player - I have one spot to fill so if you're looking to join a squad, I'd love to have you!
    Just be active daily, we always get our daily bonus box.
    Send me your in-game name so I can accept!  #972433
    Find "The Scarletts" thread if you wanna chat  
  • Niina78987Niina78987 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    katiaxo said:
    Removed an inactive player - I have one spot to fill so if you're looking to join a squad, I'd love to have you!
    Just be active daily, we always get our daily bonus box.
    Send me your in-game name so I can accept!  #972433
    Find "The Scarletts" thread if you wanna chat  
    I would really love to join your squad! 😊 I left the one I joined because people wasn’t playing daily and we were loosing our bonus boxes. I’ve just sent a request (my in-game name is Olivia)
  • SammieCSammieC Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    Hi all, my sister and I are both looking to join a squad who has at least 10 active players. We are daily players! Thanks 😊 
  • bansheeschildbansheeschild Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    Hi!! We have some openings in our squad for new members! If you are a active player and like the vibe we would love to have you  <3 

• NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    Removed an inactive player so have a spot available in my squad for a daily active player. 

Even better if you regularly update your look book.

My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player