Game wouldn’t open/Lost resources

1234568Next

Comments

• aimeemmaimeemm Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I submitted a ticket, they haven’t respond yet and I’m still in bronze when on Sunday I ended in 3rd place in gold level.
  • antoniaaaaantoniaaaa Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    edited September 2021
    My SYS group is constantly changing?? Like I’m in silver 2 a couple of hours then back to bronze 1. My score is not matching as well. I currently have 234 scores but it kept showing either 196 or 200 in the tier. I contacted the support and they just told me to refresh🤦🏻‍♀️ Anyone having the same problem???

Edit: here’s some pics

• lily_ash2112lily_ash2112 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I also just noticed I’ve gone from gold to bronze 1, I’ve been in gold for ages and I finished 3rd last SYS before my game went to crap
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    This error with the game is so frustrating!! 😖🤬 I'm still stuck in silver 3 I stead of gold. I ended up missing a ticket on my side game because the times are so messed up and my game keeps freezing. I've messaged support and they gave my ticket back, but I'm still in the wrong tier. I know for a fact that they can fix tier placement because they fixed mine before a bit back when we all got in the wrong tiers the last time we had a major error with the game. 

Diamonds are great, but what about everything else we lost or missed out on?! No reduction of final points for the TB event? We only lost out on half a day of tapping but whatever! 🙄 No automatic ticket or reduced final sys points? Okay... If this was any other game we would get a crap ton of stuff. I'm not asking for a lot, just the items we missed out on. It's not hard to please your players, Glu!

Normally, I finish my TB event Wednesday morning, but now it will take me an extra day..and that's if I stay tapping all day. 🤦🏻‍♀️ 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • aimeemmaimeemm Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I was in bronze as well when I was supposed to be in gold, I submitted a ticket yesterday morning and got no reply, I messaged them again last night and they fixed it for me. Now I’m back in gold. 
  • XabbeyXabbey Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    I’ve been placed back Into gold where I should have been however I have now lost all of my 87 diamonds I have been saving up for absolutely ages 😫
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    I started a new online ticket, the only response I got was closing that one since they were "already fixing it" from my previous ticket... which has had no response. Thanks, Glu!
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts

This is ridiculous.. defo not my network!
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014