šŸ—³ļøšŸ” SYS TB Weekday Event 9/27/21 -Paris Street Style DejaVu!šŸ—¼šŸ”šŸ—³ļø

Comments

• RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    Submitting a look like Koko said should help you get a Trendsetters group! If you're in the wrong style level, please contact in-game support.
    @KalindaKing Hi, will Support be able to help if I donā€™t have proof of being in Gold the last SYS?
    āœØ ios player
    āœØ english isnā€™t my first language
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    I just submitted my 7th look,and thankfully got placed in gold!
    My dollā€™s name isĀ AnjaāœØ
    Daily player from Serbia šŸ‡·šŸ‡ø ~iOS
    English isnā€™t my first language
  • shorleykkhshorleykkh Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    If you were having TS problems, please submit a look and see if your style level shows up now? It should be fixed.
    Im supposed to be gold but after submitting 4 looks im placed in bronze 1 and the in game support is not replying.
  • XabbeyXabbey Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Ok I finished up in Gold in the last SYS and have been in gold for the last few SYSs. Now Iā€™m in silver???
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    I just submitted a new look after seeing @kokokokonut ā€˜s comment and iā€™m still in bronze, and a friend of mine was just placed in a bronze ts, weā€™re both supposed to be on gold.Ā 

Sorry this didn't help. Have the looks come in for that yet? I'll will pass your comment along.Ā  BTW, what platform are you?
    Ā 

Same here! @kokokokonut

submitted a look, still in bronze and I sent a message to support but still havenā€™t had a response
    iOS free player šŸ‡§šŸ‡· āœØ
    my dollā€™s name is leticiaĀ 
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    @KalindaKing i have already contacted support because i'm still in bronze & should be in gold & haven't heard from them since 2am last night, they actually told me not to reply to the message
    nycĀ šŸ–¤iosĀ šŸ–¤level 55 šŸ–¤
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Finally in a TS and in the right one thankfullyĀ 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Genuinely going to be heartbroken if I don't get my TS level adjusted, I've been looking forward to Golden Goddess since it was announced
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    emmym said:

Iā€™m not sure if iā€™m on theme but here are my looksšŸ’• I have basically just been making a cute outfit then putting a beret on topšŸ˜‚
    I love the lil rainbow of looks you have! šŸŒˆšŸ’•
  • LolaflexingLolaflexing Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    edited September 2021
    why am I in the bronze TS level if I was silver?Ā 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Anyone who is not in the right TS level, please send a ticket to Customer Care. Go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap the 3lines to access Options, tap Help , tap Customer Care.Ā  Explain the situation, and submit.Ā Ā  Good Luck.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Villa12Villa12 Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    Just got done talking with Customer Care and I was finally placed in a TS group and my scores are showing upšŸ™ŒšŸ¼ Ā I hope every doll gets to the right rankingšŸ’• if not glu should still give them the prizes from where they shouldā€™ve been at.Ā 
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    jm323 said:
    @KalindaKing i have already contacted support because i'm still in bronze & should be in gold & haven't heard from them since 2am last night, they actually told me not to reply to the message
    @KalindaKing same exact thing is happening to me. They said they were ā€œforwarding my concern to the teamā€ but would get back to me and I didnā€™t need to respond. That was last night at 10pm.
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Iā€™m able to submit looks - thankfully. I wasnā€™t able to collect any prizes from the previous SYS, I donā€™t even know what rank I finished inā€¦Ā 
    this is how the current SYS looks for me.Ā 
    Same, I didnā€™t get anything I won
  • KKH_miKKH_mi Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    edited September 2021
    isabeau said:
    Iā€™m able to submit looks - thankfully. I wasnā€™t able to collect any prizes from the previous SYS, I donā€™t even know what rank I finished inā€¦Ā 
    this is how the current SYS looks for me.Ā 
    Same, I didnā€™t get anything I won
    This happened to me, I talked with support and they give me the prizes from last sys
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    I am busy working and moving, this sys issue is driving me crazy. I wrote to support gave them my Hollywood id, sent pictures of top 3 gold where I finished the previous sys and I am still in Bronze.

Ā 

Looks 4 and 5 dont have votes yet and I need to sleepā€¦.
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    Fae said:
    emmym said:

Iā€™m not sure if iā€™m on theme but here are my looksšŸ’• I have basically just been making a cute outfit then putting a beret on topšŸ˜‚
    I love the lil rainbow of looks you have! šŸŒˆšŸ’•
    I didnā€™t even notice that!!!
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Anyone who is not in the right TS level, please send a ticket to Customer Care. Go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap the 3lines to access Options, tap Help , tap Customer Care.Ā  Explain the situation, and submit.Ā Ā  Good Luck.
    My two tickets are still open and still being ignored after a half dozen messages with no response. Is there any way for me to close my open ticket and open a new one?
  • ggfleurggfleur Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    Iā€™m still in Bronze I when I should be in silver

Ā some pretty outfits i spottšŸ¤©
  • MariahkateMariahkate Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    So I always miss the first ticket for weekday sys due to time zones I always start 7 or 8 hours late and now due to all the group issues, it looks like Iā€™m now in a group with girls who started on time so Iā€™m one ticket behind.
    Coming in 19th and there is no chance of even making top 15 unless I buy a ticket.Ā 
  • lunaKlunaK Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Submitting a look like Koko said should help you get a Trendsetters group! If you're in the wrong style level, please contact in-game support.
    Iā€™ve contacted customer service and was told to keep submitting looks. But im still not placed in the correct group. Im supposed to be in gold :(
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    jm323 said:
    @KalindaKing same exact thing is happening to me. They said they were ā€œforwarding my concern to the teamā€ but would get back to me and I didnā€™t need to respond. That was last night at 10pm.
    update:

I replied to their message anyway and the response I received was that they ā€œare still waiting for a response from the teamā€.

It has now been 24 hours and other dollsā€™ issues with this have been fixed, so why have I still received no help?Ā 
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    jm323 said:
    update:

I replied to their message anyway and the response I received was that they ā€œare still waiting for a response from the teamā€.

It has now been 24 hours and other dollsā€™ issues with this have been fixed, so why have I still received no help?Ā 
    i did the same thing & about 2 hours later (literally 15 minutes ago) i was FINALLY placed back into gold so over 24 hours for me too - i hope that it happens for you too!! when they finally responded & said it was resolved, it still showed i was in bronze but luckily i had a ticket pop up a few minutes later & after i submitted it i finally was in a gold group. still no timer or anything else, but at least back in gold. seems like our customer support situations were super similar so hopefully the outcome will be the same too!
    nycĀ šŸ–¤iosĀ šŸ–¤level 55 šŸ–¤
  • thelilbootythelilbooty Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Looks 1-8 so far, scores have been going up and the my highest scoring look is my favorite so far

You can tell wrap around heels have a choke hold on meĀ 
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    My looks so far

She/HerĀ 

iOS (daily playerā­ļø)

The golden goddess is almost here so letā€™s all say goodbye to our diamondsĀ 
    Iā€™m very confused after the call šŸ¤Ø Is it going to be actual goddesses such as like the greek goddesses or just pretty gold outfitsĀ 
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    @emmym I think shiny and gold stuff, but goddessy outfits with wings usually score well too
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    emmym said:

The golden goddess is almost here so letā€™s all say goodbye to our diamondsĀ 
    Iā€™m very confused after the call šŸ¤Ø Is it going to be actual goddesses such as like the greek goddesses or just pretty gold outfitsĀ 
    It's just pretty gold outfits