šŸ—³ļøšŸ” SYS TB Weekday Event 9/27/21 -Paris Street Style DejaVu!šŸ—¼šŸ”šŸ—³ļø

Comments

• fenty777fenty777 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    emmym said:

Ā some pretty outfits i spottšŸ¤©
    Omg the fifth look is mešŸ˜­ thank you btw!!šŸ’•
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    fenty777 said:
    emmym said:

Ā some pretty outfits i spottšŸ¤©
    Omg the fifth look is mešŸ˜­ thank you btw!!šŸ’•
    Yw!!šŸ„°šŸ„°šŸ„°
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    Ā 

seriously, the fā€¦
  • RessaRessa Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Ā I finally got placed in a group but not the right tier. Iā€™m in Silver when Iā€™m supposed to be in Gold. I just submitted a ticket about it but after reading so many comments here about not getting help Iā€™m doubtful. I just hope this gets fixed before the weekend SYS. But anyway, hereā€™s my pick on the bronze box. At least I managed to miss all the dye.
  • ponylegsponylegs Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Isn't the weekend SYS thread usually up by now?
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    I am still in bronze 1 but I should be in gold :(
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Support responded to my second ticket and moved me back from gold to silver III, was nice being with forum dolls for a day haha.Ā 

Kinda weird how they can move me twice but canā€™t move the people still stuck in bronze. šŸ¤”
    It feels like weā€™re getting different people responding to our tickets and thereā€™s no communication between any of them. Maybe closing a ticket and starting a new one might help find a new person to help??
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Boocketa said:
    Support asked me for my GAME ID. I SENT THE COPY. THEN 12h later they ask for a screenshot of the ID. I am waiting for the next reply in 12h to be ā€œcan you help us with a copy of your id in Roman numbersā€

I cant with them anymore.Ā Why cant they just say HEY ITS A KNOWN ISSUE ALL PLAYERS ARE EXPERIENCING IT HOLD TIGHT WE ARE AWARE AND WORKING ON IT!? It makes me furious to be questioned like nothing is happening. Furious! Before I was running a business I used to work in tech support.Ā 

This is the first and most important part of your job. To calm people down, let them know it will be ok.Ā 

Ā I got same messages from them and it was sooo weird. Ā I even got worried šŸ˜… but glad everything is alright now
    iOS playerĀ 
    Ā 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Fae said:
    Support responded to my second ticket and moved me back from gold to silver III, was nice being with forum dolls for a day haha.Ā 

Kinda weird how they can move me twice but canā€™t move the people still stuck in bronze. šŸ¤”
    It feels like weā€™re getting different people responding to our tickets and thereā€™s no communication between any of them. Maybe closing a ticket and starting a new one might help find a new person to help??
    How do we close a ticket? Iā€™ve been ignored for over a day now
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Latest four looks.

Still bronze 1 so sent a ticket waiting to hear back.
    I play on iOS
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    support told me theyā€™re aware of the issue, close the app and submit a look and when it gets votes it will be fixed. 2 looks later and Iā€™m still in bronze 1 :(
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    kkhpeyton said:
    support told me theyā€™re aware of the issue, close the app and submit a look and when it gets votes it will be fixed. 2 looks later and Iā€™m still in bronze 1 :(
    Same here! Me and my friend (whoā€™s not on the forum because they donā€™t speak english) are STILL on bronce I, support is being useless as always and weā€™re being completely ignored by them. Itā€™s been like three days already, this is supposed to be fixed by now. Please do something about itĀ @KalindaKing @kokokokonut itā€™s clearly a lot of us that still havenā€™t had this issue resolved and itā€™s just soooo annoying and unfair
  • maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    After being told there was nothing they could do for me, I woke up this morning to discover they moved me to Silver III. I hope everyone else gets moved into their proper tiers soon.
  • BenedettaKKHBenedettaKKH Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Look 1-9ā€¦ scores are getting worseĀ 

• FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Fae said:

I get a ā€˜did we answer all your questions?ā€™ message at the bottom, but that might be because they responded. Maybe itā€™s not possible to close if itā€™s still in progress? But if they give an answer either way you should be able to close and make a new one.Ā 

Iā€™m sorry itā€™s so unfair that some people are getting helped and some are just ignored. šŸ˜”
    Fae said:
    Fae said:

I get a ā€˜did we answer all your questions?ā€™ message at the bottom, but that might be because they responded. Maybe itā€™s not possible to close if itā€™s still in progress? But if they give an answer either way you should be able to close and make a new one.Ā 

Iā€™m sorry itā€™s so unfair that some people are getting helped and some are just ignored. šŸ˜”
    My last correspondence was them suggesting a fix (that didnā€™t work) and telling me to let them know that happened. That was a day and a half ago. My hopes arenā€™t high.
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    @ponylegs koko and kalinda have bigger things to worry about rn with everyone not being in their proper TS group and they probably just forgot. it will be up eventuallyĀ 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socialsĀ https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkhĀ 
    edited September 2021
    ponylegs said:
    Isn't the weekend SYS thread usually up by now?
    if they put it up now it would be flooded by people (including me) wondering why they canā€™t fix our f*cking TS groups and being upset about the prizes weā€™re going to miss

edit: spelling
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Just gonna throw it out there again: if they canā€™t get everyone in their proper groups by the end of this SYS they should just give everyone the top tier gold prize! Only fair way to settle it is to even the playing field for all!Ā 
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    @kayayem or at least make all prizes available in all tiers! Instead of cutting back on the lower ones. Itā€™s honestly the fair thing to do. Maybe suggest that @KalindaKing!Ā 
    iOS free player šŸ‡§šŸ‡· āœØ
    my dollā€™s name is leticiaĀ 
  • jellymimijellymimi Registered Users, Member 64 Posts

iā€™m sad
  • Joey_KKHJoey_KKH Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    Looks 6-10 and my bronze box

• ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    I've also been noticing that my votes are going down gradually, started off the sys in the mid 40s, now its dropped to mid thirties and I suspect it'll continue to fall.
  • MsMKT86MsMKT86 Registered Users, Member 342 Posts
    I'm so tired of rocking these TB SYS and bombing the Event SYS. Anyway, here are my first 9 looks.

Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/herĀ 
    Android User from way back
  • BellbottomBellbottom Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    edited September 2021
    quietoffi said:
    What shortcut do you dolls use to post your looks all in a row? I tried to merge my cropped screenshots using Shortcut on my iphone and they cut off the heads. Is there some easier trick? Sorry to be dense.
    I think most of the dolls use collage for that .Ā 
    iOS player
    Played on and off since 2015Ā 
    A feminist and an animal loverĀ 
    quietoffi said:
    What shortcut do you dolls use to post your looks all in a row? I tried to merge my cropped screenshots using Shortcut on my iphone and they cut off the heads. Is there some easier trick? Sorry to be dense.
    I use the Layout app (p sure it's made by instagram)!
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    edited September 2021
    My looks 1-10. Iā€™m teetering between going down to silver III and staying in gold. I hope my scores keep going up so I can stay in gold for the next one. I also have to get an average of 41 on my next 3 looks to get the last box. šŸ¤žšŸ» I can do it.Ā 

iOSĀ 
    Played on and off since the beginning.Ā 

Facebook: Ā https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241