🗳️🔔SYS- 9/30/21 Golden Goddess ! SYS 👸🗳️

No secret I love Golden things.  (Bling?) But when I see the theme of Golden Goddess,
I just can't wait!    I predict lots of gown, golden gowns, gold shoes, accessories....it's a golden dream come true!

SYS Golden Goddess!
Starts Thursday, September 30th @ 3pm Eastern
Ends Sunday, October 3rd @ 9pm Eastern
14 Free Tickets
2 Tickets to Start/1 Every 6 hours
575 Pts wins all the Earners
TS is based on Rank and Level
Good Luck and Have Fun!

(Please remember, Wednesday Spoilers are sometimes available later in the day.)
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456719

Comments

• selenakkhgselenakkhg Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I hope once the next sys starts everything falls in the right place 🤦‍♀️
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I saw this shortly after 5 a.m.  this from Willow was great. 

But, it aligns with my outlook so much, I had to copy it.  I had said nice things to Willow, I don’t know if she was sharp to any of the other choices.  

Btw- if you are in the wrong SYS level, Kalinda has told us to send a ticket to Customer Care. Understandably, they are experiencing heavy traffic, so response times may be slower.  I’ll try to get some info on this. 

I am really looking forward to seeing all the gold in the votebooth. Casual is fine, but I love Glam. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I don't want to get my hopes up. I'm not getting enough to get to the last earnable for weeks now and I'm not expecting anything when it comes to TS items.
    Platform: Android

• JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    I would’ve been so excited for this SYS if i was in gold like i’m supposed to instead of bronze 🥴 i swear this company is so tacky and greedy, and customer service is U S E L E S S
  • BellbottomBellbottom Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Kim’s call: 
    iOS player
    Played on and off since 2015 
    A feminist and an animal lover 
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Spoilers please!! 🔥
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Spoilers!  
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Spoilers please! Im so excited ✨
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • LolaflexingLolaflexing Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    I don't even feel like playing these SYS because of all the unsolved problems with the TS level! 😵‍💫
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    I’ll be super excited if the body glitter we saw in the spoilers are actually a SYS prize (and not in the diamond boxes)
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    I’ve got a horrible feeling the body glitter is going be in Gold tier only. I hope I’m wrong and it’s earnable but I’m not optimistic.
    Ninish said:
    I’ll be super excited if the body glitter we saw in the spoilers are actually a SYS prize (and not in the diamond boxes)

I play on iOS
    I’ve got a horrible feeling the body glitter is going be in Gold tier only. I hope I’m wrong and it’s earnable but I’m not optimistic.
    Ninish said:

Yeah you’re probably right. If that is the case I really hope they fix everyone’s level before the event starts!! 
    But I’m still scared it’ll be in the diamond boxes since everyone seemed to love it in the spoilers, and we all know how greedy Glu is.
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Ninish said:

I mean if it is gold tier, I would hope that glu would have the brains and decency to make all of the prizes available for all tiers seeing as the gltich affected lots of people.
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    @kokokokonut I know, I opened a ticket! They said they solved the problem but they didn’t. Then they said that it’s being reviewed again by the team. And it’s ok we get that. But we are just worried we are going to lose prizes we won’t even be able to fight for. We are not mad at you or at Kalinda. Or even at the devs. We are all just voicing our concerns and waiting for a solution.

I’ve suggested this and I will do it again: maybe they could make prizes available equally to all tiers. I’m sure this will encourage people even to spend more money.

And btw thank you for all the support you always give to us! 
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
    Ninish said:
    I think body glitter will be in diamond box just like body conture and highlighter. 
    I’m scared it will be too but Kalinda specifically said SYS prize so I’m still hoping🤞
  • chelziechelzie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    with the amount of disappointments lately I’m afraid to get my hopes up 😩
    A+ 
    iOS📱daily player
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Do you all really like that body glitter??? I just don’t like it on the doll face. It’s looking like tears are on the dolls face. I like the glitter on the doll’s neck, collarbone and shoulder region. 
    I don't know if thats part of it, i'd imagine the glitter is just whats around the neck.
    Do you all really like that body glitter??? I just don’t like it on the doll face. It’s looking like tears are on the dolls face. I like the glitter on the doll’s neck, collarbone and shoulder region. 
    I assumed they were separate! That the body glitter is the one on the neck and that the tears are a makeup thing! Because I’m not so much into the tears
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    edited September 2021
    i’m mad i’m still in the bronze group when i should be in a gold group, i hope they fix it and put me in the group that i’m supposed to be in. 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    I’m not wild about the body glitter, but I have the diamonds saved for the hair and halo so I’m hyped for this theme 🙌
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I actually like the gold tears even though I don't know how often I'd have a reason to use them.
    Platform: Android

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Usually I pray for the good items to be TS prizes so I have a better chance of getting them since I'm always in Gold, now I'm praying for them to be in diamond boxes so I have any chance at all
    Usually I pray for the good items to be TS prizes so I have a better chance of getting them since I'm always in Gold, now I'm praying for them to be in diamond boxes so I have any chance at all
    I pray Glu does the only decent thing and puts all prices for all levels
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    i’m so excited for spoilers ✨✨✨
  • liluenliluen Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Ninish said:
    I pray Glu does the only decent thing and puts all prices for all levels

Oh, sweet summer child. As if they would ever do that. We all know it'll be the very first price in gold.