Two spots open again! ERRDAY celebrity hotties

jclaud93jclaud93 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
edited October 2021 in KKH Squads
Two spots as of 10/9: I am a squad leader to “ERRDAY celebrity hotties”. Recently booted two members for non activity for a few days. I am an A+ list celebrity and looking for two members to fill those spots. My squad logs on daily to receive the maximum reward (and we do every day!) and we buy items weekly which also gifts our squad. I am not saying you must purchase things but that is a plus and it’s a perk with my squad (I am one that buys frequently as well). I don’t care what lister u are A+ or D but most of my squad are A listers. I just require that you log on daily. If there is no activity for two or more days then I relieve you from my squad. It is an open squad so you can join. I’d appreciate a comment so I know it was someone from here. Hope to see u join my squad!

Comments

• jclaud93jclaud93 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts

• elliedagelliedag Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Joined 💕
    @elliedag I love your outfit! Welcome to the squad. Glad to have you 😊 Alex also just joined. I’m not sure if you (alex) r from here but welcome as well! #baddiesquad
  • sardelis09sardelis09 Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    Hi, I just joined your Squad! My dolls name is Andrea😊
    Android player since March 2020
    Pronouns are she/her
    @sardelis09 welcome! Glad to have you 😊 my squad consistently makes purchases so there are always plenty of rewards going around throughout the weeks.