Options

🗳️🔁 SYS TB Weekday Event 9/27/21 -Paris Street Style DejaVu!🗼🔁🗳️

Comments

• Options
    thelilbootythelilbooty Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    quietoffi said:
    What shortcut do you dolls use to post your looks all in a row? I tried to merge my cropped screenshots using Shortcut on my iphone and they cut off the heads. Is there some easier trick? Sorry to be dense.
    I also have an iphone and I crop all the screenshots when i screenshot them to save time then use picsart's collage feature!! I played around with the app a bit to get a hang of it but there's an option that puts each picture into rows 
  • Options
    dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    @kokokokonut @KalindaKing you said that we are placed back into our normal tier after we submit a look. Yet I am still in bronze 1 after submitting several looks…
  • Options
    CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    e_corvo said:

Wow that 6th look 😍 I’ve never seen that coat before, do you know where it’s from?
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    dotti_h said:
    @kokokokonut @KalindaKing you said that we are placed back into our normal tier after we submit a look. Yet I am still in bronze 1 after submitting several looks…
    If you are not in the correct TS Level, please send a ticket to Customer Care.  They are handling it.  So sorry for the inconvenience.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    edited September 2021
    dotti_h said:
    If you are not in the correct TS Level, please send a ticket to Customer Care.  They are handling it.  So sorry for the inconvenience.
    @kokokokonut Customer Care has been ignoring me for two full days on two separate tickets. What else can I do??
  • Options
    geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    e_corvo said:

where is the last look coat with the bow from? its so cute no way you only got 32  :(
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • Options
    MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Few looks I’ve seen in VB that I liked.

I really need to remember to get that white top from second look. Every time I see it, I vote instead of hitting get this look 🤦‍♀️
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Apologies if already answered up thread but is anyone else only gonna be able to submit 12 looks? SYS was so glitchy with submitting early on I’m pretty sure I missed submitting a ticket due to glitches. I’m only going to be able to submit 12 looks. 
  • Options
    SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Uhoh
  • Options
    ev928erev928er Registered Users, Member 32 Posts

I really need to remember to get that white top from second look. Every time I see it, I vote instead of hitting get this look 🤦‍♀️
    Love these dolls! Does anyone know where the grey suit is from on the top right doll? 
  • Options
    Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    Anyone know what rank is the cutoff to level down from gold to silver III? This sys I was bumped to bronze and now in silver III. At the end of last sys I never had the chance to see the final results due to the glitch. Glu support sent a generic reply advising to submit a ticket to fix the problem, but haven’t answered what my final rank was from the last sys yet. I really don’t know if I was bumped down to silver III or not.
  • Options
    BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Guys this is not even funny. Support has been “investigating” my issue for two days now. I am still in Bronze. @KalindaKing @kokokokonut please help…
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • Options
    TheaTakesLATheaTakesLA Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    quietoffi said:
    What shortcut do you dolls use to post your looks all in a row? I tried to merge my cropped screenshots using Shortcut on my iphone and they cut off the heads. Is there some easier trick? Sorry to be dense.
    I use the Collageable app on iOS! You can change the frame to make it wider as well to better fit the screenshots! Hope this helps! 💕
  • Options
    CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    ev928er said:

Love these dolls! Does anyone know where the grey suit is from on the top right doll? 
    It’s from the Sheer Excellence Kollection
  • Options
    kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    Support now told me they adjusted my level and I will be in gold when the next sys starts…we’ll see i guess.
    side note bronze has horrible prize distribution !
  • Options
    kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    1 - 4 😻

5 - 8 😻
    9 - 11 😻

• Options
    One more look is being voted for after it I will be 1st in Bronze. When I should be in Gold. How do we start another support ticket when the first one is still open?

• Options
    DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Hey can anyone tell me where the beret that lots of ppl are wearing is from? I'm wondering if it was a weekday storyline I haven't finished yet.
    Using @kkhxio cute looks for reference
    kkhxio said:

Thanks! 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • Options
    ev928erev928er Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Hey can anyone tell me where the beret that lots of ppl are wearing is from? I'm wondering if it was a weekday storyline I haven't finished yet.
    Using @kkhxio cute looks for reference
    kkhxio said:

Thanks! 
    Yes, it was from a weekly quest about 1-2 months ago. I can’t remember which storyline, it may have been a Michigan Smith one?
  • Options
    LolaflexingLolaflexing Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    I'm so sick of this game! 🤮

• Options
    CleoKKHCleoKKH Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Boocketa said:
    Guys this is not even funny. Support has been “investigating” my issue for two days now. I am still in Bronze. @KalindaKing @kokokokonut please help…

dotti_h said:
    I’m in the same situations as them, there are plenty of us with the same issue. How is it possible that this hasn’t been fixed yet? SYS is about to end, are we going to be placed correctly for weekend SYS?
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut
  • Options
    HeidiTDHeidiTD Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Why so low? Look 9 only 17??! Is it really so bad? 😳
    please I need your advice ❤️
  • Options
    AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    They finally fixed my TS 🥳🥳
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Options
    AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @e_corvo I love your look with maya’s jacket 😍
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Options
    patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts

• Options
    Support has finally placed me in gold. i am in a group currently with 4 dolls. Happy its resolved…

• Options
    MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    So support got back to me, told they’d made adjustments and that after submitting a look I’d see changes. 3 looks later still in bronze 1. Guess I’m working my way back up then 🤷‍♀️
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Olivia1896Olivia1896 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
    First time getting 60

• Options
    AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    7-13
     Didn’t reach the last box

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language