🎆✨ KK:H Update - v12.3 - Make It Fashion! ✨🎆

Comments

• lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    edited September 2021
    @RiinaUkii @StellaKKH well said! I too feel the same way and I too have been part of the problem because I’ve spent a lot of money on this game even as they continue to treat us bad and take no responsibility for all the rigged stuff that goes on in this game. I wrote something lengthy yesterday complaining and it got removed. I was so uneasy yesterday to see that some people where still excited about the Halloween boxes, VIP and Kim’s bday and looking forward to this as this mess was happening with the game. What is it going to take? Like you said mistakes happen, bugs happen but they don’t own it and they don’t compensate us and everything is our fault. It won’t change unless we change. 
    Edit: grammar 
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    @lilirose98 Agreed, agreed, agreed! Well, if they're going to remove my post, I think I'm just going to post it again because I'm not spreading hate by any means and neither is anyone else. The fact that they're removing posts also proves every one of our points. It's nearly October and I've been saving so much for Halloween and BF, and that's what I expected this thread to be, but now it's a whole mess with hundreds of unhappy players.
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @lilirose98 if your post was removed yesterday, it was a technical issue, you were probably editing, and very often, when going in with a few quotes, some graphics, and then you edit, the system would send your post into holding for approval.  You should have seen a screen pop up telling you that.   I'll go take a look
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Damn, a FG I've been waiting for for ages just came around (the one for three pairs of KKW x Mario eyes and 120 k-stars) but I don't feel comfortable dropping $20 on a game that can't even give me the decency of responding to my customer support messages
    @lilirose98 if your post was removed yesterday, it was a technical issue, you were probably editing, and very often, when going in with a few quotes, some graphics, and then you edit, the system would send your post into holding for approval.  You should have seen a screen pop up telling you that.   I'll go take a look
    Thank you Koko, when I went to edit my comment, I received a message stating that it needed approval and then the message was gone. It was weird because I’ve never received that message. 
  • jellymimijellymimi Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    does someone have any idea if this outfit is going to be available in black friday?

• loraainecloraainec Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    jellymimi said:
    does someone have any idea if this outfit is going to be available in black friday?

I guess we never know what they’ll add to bf 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @jellymimi They never tell us about TBs in the sale ahead of time, but I'm starting to wish they would since I have stuff I was expecting in the last sale and I don't know if I can expect them this time.
    Platform: Android

If they really, really, really cared about what we feel/felt, then they wouldn't have introduced a random September TB sale out of nowhere. Without any indication or warning or planning in advance, they revealed it like 2 days before, like that's supposed to be something to excited about. That's what I don't understand. Why is that not shady? They know we've been looking forward to three other sales, and I feel like that's why they threw this sale out of nowhere. Don't get me wrong, the items are cute and I'm happy for everyone who loved their purchases, but I feel like this was still a shady thing to do. I wouldn't be surprised if they introduced a random October sale.

Free players get 300 videos a month and maybe 100-200 from offers. And there are some players who don't even get that. So, introducing a weekly quest outfit every week, releasing 2 kollections every month, AND having the VIP on top of it every month...does Glu even understand how overwhelming this could all be? 

Guys, be honest. How many of you are really buying the quest outfits on the fly instead of saving it along with the dozen other outfits that you need to buy? Me for one. I literally have a dozen outfits to buy, meaning a dozen quests that are halted just because of this. 

And Glu, answer this for me: WHY is it that the September TB items weren't introduced in Black Friday instead??? Wouldn't that be more practical, considering how the last 7 or something years had the same outfits?? 

Like please, just stop it already. This just goes to show how desperate they really are for our pockets. It's sad that they'd rather feed off anger than satisfaction and genuine happiness. That's really bad karma. Sorry I have to be harsh about that.
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
  • quiyanamoutikquiyanamoutik Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Was there no quest outfit this week? Or did I miss something?
    I think Kalinda said sometime earlier that weekly quest outfits would start coming from Friday? I'm not sure when that's from, but that's what I assumed when I saw that there's no outfit today. 
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    I didn’t know if I should post this here but here goes. My scores have been in the 30’s maybe low 40’s for the past few SYS’s. I think that last time I got high 40’s and 50’s was about 4-5 weeks ago. I honestly don’t believe the votes are real so with that being said why do I keep getting the same votes? I’ve brought this to customer support and they said nothing is wrong even when i showed them that I kept getting the same scores back to back. I usually put my own looks together but since scoring so terribly I sometimes copy a dolls look to see if it will change my look. Now, I just copied a dolls look that got high 50’s and I got a 40 for that same look. I’ve done that a few times throughout SYS’s and the same thing happens. How am I suppose to get excited about these SYS’s when I know that no matter what I submit my scores are going to come back poor. Another thing is that I noticed that the dolls in my TS group are all coming back in the same score range as I am. Isn’t that odd? I use to get excited about the diamond boxes but even owning those items I still get poor scores. There’s so many shady things going on with this game. I stay because I’ve invested so much in my closet but don’t know how much longer I can stay. It’s just so disheartening that with the money people put into this game they don’t care about us. I guess I added this here because I wish that with their updates they would actually do right by us. Everything now is about money, money, money. I’ve purchased diamond packs in the past with more than enough diamonds to get all 4 items in the diamond boxes but of course not because of the amount of dyes they keep putting in those boxes. It’s sad that I spent that money for those items and didn’t even get them all.
    edited September 2021
    @lilirose98 Same here! I thought I was the only one who kept noticing that! I just didn't say anything about it because I thought I'd sound like a sore loser or something, but I'm surprised at how many of my friends said the same thing. About 4-5 SYS events ago, I would always get high enough votes, consistently. I put my own looks together, and I usually really do well. But it's a miracle from the last few SYS events if I get anything >35 or 40. I feel like that's incredibly rigged because for all 13-14 looks, for every SYS, it's impossible to get the same number. That's not how probability works in real life. 

I honestly don't know how anyone could invest in money, even after all this. And on top of it, like you said too, I literally just saw people asking where the Halloween threads are when there's a bigger issue at hand. Idek anymore.
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    How on earth do I get support to actually respond to me?? They've ignored my in-game ticket for two full days now, and the email ticket's gotten absolute radio silence. @KalindaKing what am I doing wrong here??
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    I didn’t know if I should post this here but here goes. My scores have been in the 30’s maybe low 40’s for the past few SYS’s. I think that last time I got high 40’s and 50’s was about 4-5 weeks ago. I honestly don’t believe the votes are real so with that being said why do I keep getting the same votes? I’ve brought this to customer support and they said nothing is wrong even when i showed them that I kept getting the same scores back to back. I usually put my own looks together but since scoring so terribly I sometimes copy a dolls look to see if it will change my look. Now, I just copied a dolls look that got high 50’s and I got a 40 for that same look. I’ve done that a few times throughout SYS’s and the same thing happens. How am I suppose to get excited about these SYS’s when I know that no matter what I submit my scores are going to come back poor. Another thing is that I noticed that the dolls in my TS group are all coming back in the same score range as I am. Isn’t that odd? I use to get excited about the diamond boxes but even owning those items I still get poor scores. There’s so many shady things going on with this game. I stay because I’ve invested so much in my closet but don’t know how much longer I can stay. It’s just so disheartening that with the money people put into this game they don’t care about us. I guess I added this here because I wish that with their updates they would actually do right by us. Everything now is about money, money, money. I’ve purchased diamond packs in the past with more than enough diamonds to get all 4 items in the diamond boxes but of course not because of the amount of dyes they keep putting in those boxes. It’s sad that I spent that money for those items and didn’t even get them all.
    Apart from the beginning of this sys and the weekend ones, Ive also been scoring pretty low in the sys events. In the last few tb sys events. I've been scoring mid to low thirties and in one of them, I submitted a joke look that scored equally as high as my other looks so I agree with what you're saying.
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    @dinoqueen9 honestly same, idk what to do anymore
    @StellaKKH @Shellydaliie I just checked and the last SYS I did really well on was the camping one which was a month ago and we get two SYS’s per week 🤦‍♀️.I end up feeling like my looks aren’t good enough, like what am I doing wrong? It’s a freaking game and I’m allowing it to affect my psyche so much.  
    edited September 2021
    @lilirose98Same! I think I tanked the camping one, so it's probably the one before that where I did well. After that, bye bye decent votes for me. It's really not losing the outfits or whatever else that affects me. It's seriously the unfair gameplay that Glu insists on including for us. Just the difference of quality and integrity between last year and now speaks volumes, tbh. 

I wouldn't mind losing if it was fair and square, but I think we know that it's not :/
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    @StellaKKH also, when I got 50’s across the board, which was a long time ago lol, I knew it was fake because again what’s the probability of that. So I can’t honestly say I did really well because I know it’s not real. 
    @lilirose98 True. And I agree. It sucks that even the one thing we have to interact with other players is not at all real. Like how hard can it be? Does Glu really not realize that happy customers tend to spend more than unhappy ones? 
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Glu loves to be greedy af at times, which is why I don’t spend money on the game or ever will, (unless I was rich lmao) but yeah. Why would I spend money on a game, when the company doesn’t even listen to the ideas we’re giving them? They’re running out of ideas, and we’re giving them some, but they don’t listen. They do at times but like on their own terms. Tbh I was surprised when they added diamonds to the ts prizes because it was an idea that I had said, don’t know if they had seen it or not, might have been a coincidence, but it was cool until we found out that it was only for gold, which is unfair. And then, on top of that, the customer service is sh*t at times. The game glitches so badly, EVERYDAY. Not once in a while. And things going missing and they have the nerve to say that it’s our WiFi or connection. No, it’s the game glitching like crazy. And they’re not even being fair to the free players. I’m a free player, and I have to save up for WEEKS, and they keep on adding more and more kstar or diamonds items, but yet can’t even add a diamond business or lower the prices of the weekly storyline quests outfits. It’s honestly so unfair and frustrating. And Black Friday is literally 2 months away, but they want to add more and more items that are only kstars and diamonds, when there’s BARELY any kash items. Houses are the only things available for kash. We give them ideas on the forum and they don’t even give them a glance. Glu needs to stop the bs and get their sh*t together honestly because I don’t remember the game being this unfair before and I’ve been playing since 2015. 😐
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    @KkhAngelica agree! Why haven’t they added a diamond business(es), why can’t we get diamonds in the diamond boxes to make up for the ones we are losing on dyes and just like they have kstar offers with tapjoy why can’t we get diamonds? They do it for the money because every week there’s diamond boxes and then there’s diamond Kollections and if you want to buy something in the VB it’s with diamonds. So obviously if someone wants it bad enough they’ll buy diamonds. Very very greedy af!
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    edited September 2021
    i contacted support and they haven’t changed me they told me they were going to get into it but still haven’t messaged me about being changed 😐🤦🏻‍♀️
    edit : they finally put me in gold 

• RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    They finally put me in Gold after I started a second ticket. The first time they told me that they fixed it but nothing happened, guess second time’s the charm? 💀

✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Random.. but still wondering on why we didn’t receive the baby carrier that Carin had. :/ 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    No update thread ? @KalindaKing @kokokokonut 🥺
    Don't know if I'm late to this, but one of my friends got a reply from the support guys and it seems that the SYS misplacement issue has been resolved? Is this for everyone or just her?

🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    When are we getting the new update thread? I thought we were supposed to be getting spoilers on the 27th 
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    When are we getting the new update thread? I thought we were supposed to be getting spoilers on the 27th 
    Right! And a thread for the VIP event this weekend would be nice too!