🗳️🔔SYS- 9/30/21 Golden Goddess ! SYS 👸🗳️

Comments

• maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    Here’s what’s available in the popup store
    I’m assuming if you buy all the outfits then you get 2 diamonds again like the previous popup stores?

• patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    Love me some kloset inspiration🥰 If mayas outfit is gonna be a FG on Friday this week will be a complete disappointment 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Love me some kloset inspiration🥰 If mayas outfit is gonna be a FG on Friday this week will be a complete disappointment 
    Since it’s three pieces (iirc the hair, dress, and shoes) and wasn’t immediately introduced as purchasable for k stars I’m guessing it is 😬😬
  • KhhCathKhhCath Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I found the spoilers in a facebook group. The body glitter is in diamond boxes. 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Hopefully it's taking so long with spoilers because they're changing it. Kalinda clearly said the body glitter is a SYS prize. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • jellymimijellymimi Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    edited September 2021
    nvm
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    still no spoilers? What happend?
  • ponylegsponylegs Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Love the noncommunication, even with their moderators/team members.
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Haha It’s like 10th time I connect to see if spoilers are in 😅 I’m sure they are working really hard to fix this tear system fail thats why spoilers are late. Still can’t wait! Maybe post tomorrows spoilers earlier 😇 
  • SamanthaLouisSamanthaLouis Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    This is the second week they are being extremely late, comeon! Don’t you guys know how to work with deadlines? At least let us know something..
    Spoilers being this late make me think they might be changing something. I was finally placed in gold with one ticket to go, is there someone still in the wrong group?
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    still no spoilers? :|
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    DoloresWyatt said:
    Hopefully it's taking so long with spoilers because they're changing it. Kalinda clearly said the body glitter is a SYS prize. 

if nothing changes this are the Ts prizes so the body glitter is in diamond boxes
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    @patiencebrody yesterday we haven’t had the usual look to buy so yes it’s a FG
    @viola Kalinda said that some storyline outfits will be available on other days than Wednesday
    viola said:
    DoloresWyatt said:

if nothing changes this are the Ts prizes so the body glitter is in diamond boxes
    What is this bra-necklace thing? 🤨 I would love to get gold eyes make up tho 👀 
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    viola said:
    DoloresWyatt said:

What is this bra-necklace thing? 🤨 I would love to get gold eyes make up tho 👀 
    Its part of the dress. Bella hadid wore it on the Cannes red carpet this year. 

• NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    KhhCath said:
    I found the spoilers in a facebook group. The body glitter is in diamond boxes. 
    Seeing as Kalinda clearly said it would be a SYS prize I’m hoping Glu realized they **** up and change it!
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    I’m confused on how I’m in bronze, when I should be in gold 🤔.. @KalindaKing what’s going on..
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Mariaakkh said:
    I’m confused on how I’m in bronze, when I should be in gold 🤔.. @KalindaKing what’s going on..
    Send a ticket to customer support, they should be able to fix your level for the next sys event.
  • Olivia1896Olivia1896 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
    Hate that the body glitter is attached to the gold eye tears 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Can't wait to see the spoilers!

Really hope Customer Support will come through and place me in the right ranking (Gold), but at the moment I'm getting nowhere with them....
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    The body glitter is part of a set of 4 items so it's bound to be diamond boxes I doubt they will change anything this late especially with all the glitches this week they will have been focusing on fixing things. 
  • PatRamosPatRamos Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 59 Posts
    I like that they show us closet inspiration outfits, but does anyone know how to make the pop up shop blue notification disapear? 

I already talked to everyone there, but the notification with the time clock its still there!! 

I want to do the 6h Simon gig, but cant because of these notification!! 

@KalindaKing, can these be modificated in the next weeks? 

Maybe the notification can disapear after we went to the pop up shop. 🙏🙏
    PatRamos said:
    I like that they show us closet inspiration outfits, but does anyone know how to make the pop up shop blue notification disapear? 

I already talked to everyone there, but the notification with the time clock its still there!! 

I want to do the 6h Simon gig, but cant because of these notification!! 

@KalindaKing, can these be modificated in the next weeks? 

Maybe the notification can disapear after we went to the pop up shop. 🙏🙏
     You can just ignore it and press “call now” for any gigs that u wanna start? x
  • pastizzipastizzi Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    Can someone tell me how to contact customer care?  I just realized I didn't get the shoes from the last diamond SYS!