✨RIGGED SYS VOTES✨ Infamous 60: A Thread of 30s after a perfect score

Comments

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • KKH_RavenKKH_Raven Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    Was scoring between 49-56 the entire sys, and at the end I got the 60 and all looks after were 38 👀
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Stop lying to us! This is so disgusting!

iOS
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts

• EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    It’s not a 60 score but…

I was scoring in the high 40s and low 50s for looks 2-5 and then all of a sudden my scores dropped to low 30s (even one 29!). I got suspicious so I watched videos to unlock the items from my highest scoring look and resubmit the SAME look. The result? A 17 point difference! 

I can understand a 5 point or so difference in either direction, but how can the EXACT SAME look score so differently??? Makes no sense. Honestly, the endless SYS events have been exhausting and when the scores are as rigged as they appear to be, it makes me want to opt out of the game entirely. 
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Looks 1-11 were all 50+ and 12-13 were low 40s 

Platform: iOS
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Emcat said:
    It’s not a 60 score but…

I was scoring in the high 40s and low 50s for looks 2-5 and then all of a sudden my scores dropped to low 30s (even one 29!). I got suspicious so I watched videos to unlock the items from my highest scoring look and resubmit the SAME look. The result? A 17 point difference! 

I can understand a 5 point or so difference in either direction, but how can the EXACT SAME look score so differently??? Makes no sense. Honestly, the endless SYS events have been exhausting and when the scores are as rigged as they appear to be, it makes me want to opt out of the game entirely. 
    Same happened to me in that sys event. I had a 19 or 20 point difference with the same look. One before the update and one after.
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    happened to me too!
    edited August 2021
    another one! 😳😳

Edit: Look 10 onwards scored high 30s - low 40s
  • DiaanaDiaana Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    I've posted on this thread a few times (though I've had this happening more than those posts) and I'm honestly so disappointed that this bs still hasn't changed. 

•android
    •🇪🇪
  • josiejosiejosiejosie Registered Users, Member 156 Posts

IKEA LOVER🇸🇪

• IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    🤦‍♀️

♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts

it feels pointless to post here bc we keep being ignored but yeah, it happens everytime 🤷🏻‍♀️
    ✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Still rigged @KalindaKing!

iOS
  • MattlovesrachMattlovesrach Registered Users, Member 71 Posts

• kkhashleykkhashley Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    Curse continues...

• Anissa722Anissa722 Registered Users, Member 157 Posts

• tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    Anissa722 said:

I voted for that pink look in the voting booth!! So cute 
  • Anissa722Anissa722 Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    tortor said:
    Anissa722 said:

I voted for that pink look in the voting booth!! So cute 
    Thank you ☺️ 
  • SnlxSnlx Registered Users, Member 37 Posts

SO many of us posted here which shows that the VB is obviously shady. Thats why I refuse to put my money in this game because its not worth it when we are lied to. 
  • tt_tt_ Registered Users, Member 142 Posts
    Before this my lowest score was 41 🙃 and almost all my looks were like the 2nd and scoring at least 48-53
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    This literally happens every single time! I’m tired! ( I gotta say though, that Halle Berry Oscar dress has really payed off!😂)

✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
    @Mariahkate hope you don't mind I'm adding your screenshots to the list. your doll is gorgeous!!

• SnlxSnlx Registered Users, Member 37 Posts

Can’t we just go back to the old system? I don’t remember having any issues then, I also think everyone should have a fair chance at getting the rewards instead of doing the gold/silver/bronze tiers🤷🏼‍♀️ 
  • MsMKT86MsMKT86 Registered Users, Member 342 Posts
    I got my first 60 (YAY!) followed by a 34. The curse is real. 

Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/her 
    Android User from way back
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    kkhashley said:
    Can’t we just go back to the old system? I don’t remember having any issues then, I also think everyone should have a fair chance at getting the rewards instead of doing the gold/silver/bronze tiers🤷🏼‍♀️ 
    What was old system? I started playing again in spring after years and years, and SYS was looking same like now, Im very curious. Also I was reading about tasks where u could win 12 diamonds before? That would be amazing 
  • Olivia1896Olivia1896 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
    Pray for me y’all 

• robynicolerobynicole Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    I didn’t get a perfect 60, however right after getting pretty high scores for me in the high 40s and mid 50s, my scores dropped to all 30s, everything I’m scoring is now under 34 points even after submitting the same outfits as before!!! Like WHAT???