🗳️🔔SYS- 9/30/21 Golden Goddess ! SYS 👸🗳️

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Good morning,  I'm hoping everything gets back to normal.  Can't wait for the spoilers.  This has been n the wildest week.   Hopefully we'll get yesterday's Spoilers soon after the studio opens.  Thanks everyone for y our patience. <3

@pastizzi Go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap the 3lines to access Options.  Then tap Help and then tap Customer Carel exp look a I n the problem and submit your ticket.   Hope this helps.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PatRamosPatRamos Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 59 Posts
    edited September 2021
    PatRamos said:
    I like that they show us closet inspiration outfits, but does anyone know how to make the pop up shop blue notification disapear? 

I already talked to everyone there, but the notification with the time clock its still there!! 

I want to do the 6h Simon gig, but cant because of these notification!! 

@KalindaKing, can these be modificated in the next weeks? 

Maybe the notification can disapear after we went to the pop up shop. 🙏🙏
     You can just ignore it and press “call now” for any gigs that u wanna start? x
    its not that kind of call! 😢 

when you reach a certain level and you dont have anymore fixed tasks to do, simon calls every 3 days and offers you a 6h gig for kstars! 

after you finish the gig he calls you and gives you a box and you can get up to 10 kstars, but he doesnt call if you have any "pendent" task. 

i'm on level 99 and i dont have a lot to do in the game anymore, and thats one of the few things I do, but now I cant because of that useless "gold boutique" task thats going to last until sunday night 😭
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    I have one dress dyed gold and enough dye to dye One more 👍

This is going to be an SYS where I hope for pity votes lmao. 
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Jayy_kkh said:
    I’m hoping to do well in the SYS since it’s my bday 🥳. I’m excited for the items 😁😁
    Happy birthday!!!
    It’s so nice having a really nice theme specially for your birthday 🥰
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @Jayy_kkh happy birthday!!
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Happy Birthday @Jayy_kkh
    Have a spectacular Birthday, with lots of love, presents, and cake!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    Jayy_kkh said:
    I’m hoping to do well in the SYS since it’s my bday 🥳. I’m excited for the items 😁😁
    Happy birthday!!! Hope you get some lovely SYS birthday treats 🥳
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh @kokokokonut thank you💕💕 
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    @FoxieLola thank you means alottt💖💖
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @Jayy_kkh happy birthday! Hope you have a fab day!
    I play on iOS
  • Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    @Jayy_kkh Happy birthday! 🥳 
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    @Jayy_kkh happy birthday doll 🥳
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • kate_parkerkate_parker Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    @Jayy_kkh happy birthday! 
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    i’m also ending this sys in bronze 1 🤪
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    happy birthday! @Jayy_kkh
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Wow! I had such a busy day dog sitting the goodest boy last night I forgot to check for spoilers! Imagine my surprise to 4 pages and no spoilers! 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    Had to message support again about my SYS level because I definitely don’t wanna go through this one in Bronze… Praying really hard rn
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    still waiting for spoilers, for a new update thread, for some halloween & kim's bday news, waiting to fix the sys issue, wondering how they end my hopes at the golden goddess sys with the earnables in the diamondbox

• agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    customer service is absolutely ridiculous… I explained that I was placed in the wrong ts group on monday (finished 2nd on sunday in silver 3, placed in brone 1), therefore I should’ve been placed in gold 1 for this sys. I get notified that my ts group is corrected… it’s not… I get placed in silver 3. I then contact support AGAIN, to which they don’t respond until I contact them after 24 hours passes to ask why nothing has been done before this week’s sys ends. They told me I should now be placed in the correct group… surprise… I’m still not. I am still in silver 1 with sys finishing any second now when I was meant to be in gold 1 the entire time. the lack of customer care as well as reading comprehension is absolutely insane. do better @glu
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    @Jayy_kkh Happy Birthday 🎂🎁 🥳 
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    It’s so frustrating (and classic Glu) that they don’t even give us anything! I think if they at least let Kalinda post that they are working on the SYS levels issue and that’s why spoilers are late and there’s no update/weekend event thread yet I would have some understanding. But in typical Glu fashion I guess they’re just gonna ignore us!

with that said I am excited for this event but I’m struggling to find dresses that dye well in gold. Does anyone have any ideas?💕
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    edited September 2021
    at this point the least they could do for anyone who hadn’t been placed in the correct group would be to award them the prizes they would’ve gotten based on how they placed (ex. if you got 1st in bronze 2, you should get the prizes for 1st from the group you were meant to be in)
  • robynicolerobynicole Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    Ninish said:
    It’s so frustrating (and classic Glu) that they don’t even give us anything! I think if they at least let Kalinda post that they are working on the SYS levels issue and that’s why spoilers are late and there’s no update/weekend event thread yet I would have some understanding. But in typical Glu fashion I guess they’re just gonna ignore us!

with that said I am excited for this event but I’m struggling to find dresses that dye well in gold. Does anyone have any ideas?💕
    I think these look pretty cute!
  • alwc13alwc13 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Last week I was in the silver tier (level 2) and when I checked today I was in the bronze level? not sure what’s going on because I definitely made top 10 in my category for silver, there’s no way I should be demoted to bronze. Is this possibly due to that weird glitch that happened earlier this week? Helppp I want a chance at pretty gold things:(
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Yay I promoted to Bronze II ...!!
    Still no word from Customer Support... I'm beyond annoyed right now. Not only did I not get all the rewards from last week's Diamons Are Forever SYS but I'm now missing out on Diamonds that I would have gotten if I had been placed in the correct rank during the midweek SYS... what a joke...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Thanks for waiting! I'll post the spoilers now.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.