Options

Diamonds are Forever event box gown is gone...

alpxralpxr Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
I got all the diamonds are forever event box items but after the crash the pink gown is gone, the other items (gloves, necklace and hair) are still in my closet but there is no dress... I'm so sad and don't know what to do, I wrote to Customer Care and they said to me that they can't add the dress to my wardrobe, so they refunded my 5 diamonds, and tbh with you this is not fair at all because I spent 50 diamonds to get those items. It's not a K-star item from base game, so there is really no price. I just want the dress and that's all. And some players on reddit said to me that it's really possible...

The Customer Care also told me that it's because of my "weak network"...
I experienced this on September 27th. On that SAME day, the game crashed and caused maintenance issues for hundreds of players. It's not about my "weak network"

I'm really disappointed with their service and I'll never buy anything from them ever again. That's real money, not just a in game currency... People work for that, they work for that... At least don't respond with pretyped messages... 

So basically I'm asking for your help @KalindaKing@kokokokonut, please let me know! 

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. Sorry this happened.  I’ll try to see if there is more help available. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    alpxralpxr Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Hi. Sorry this happened.  I’ll try to see if there is more help available. 
    Thank you so much!