🗳️🔔SYS- 9/30/21 Golden Goddess ! SYS 👸🗳️

Comments

• geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts

In order: rose handheld, dress
    ooh where are those shoes from?? 🤔
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    Y’all i’ve literally been promoted to bronze 2 lmfao i’m sueing this can’t be true 💀
    I came second and really had great scores, i keep thinking who’s gonna give me the prizes i should get if i would’ve came second in gold, where i was supposed to be (and btw i’ve never been second on gold). I just missed like 5 diamonds, several silver boxes, kstars and some dye. Who’s gonna be responsible for that? I really want answers @KalindaKing @kokokokonut support finally contacted me around 20 hours ago now saying that they were gonna “investigate” and they left the ticket open, I can’t even start a new one, what am i supposed to do?

• DevinD15DevinD15 Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Wow, so excited to see the prizes I'm gonna miss out on because customer support is completely ignoring me and I'm stuck in bronze when I should be in gold 😍😍
    So sorry this is happening to you!!
    That happened to me awhile back.
    They ended up giving me the prizes in Gold equivalent to the amount of points I received. That's exactly what they should be doing for you as well! I went from Gold to Bronze. However, recently if I don't log on for SYS throwbacks to receive my prizes. I only receive 1 box? There is definitely something going on? 
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts

Bronze: dress, purse, earrings
    I really hope support pulls through and gets me back to silver 😭😭
  • DevinD15DevinD15 Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    agrcic said:
    so will those of us that have contacted support about being in the wrong ts groups this week be put into the correct ones for this sys…?
    This happened to me awhile back during the SYS Spa event. They told me that they couldn't remove me from the Bronze group but gave me the Gold prizes equivalent to my score. I also was brought back into the Gold level after that event as well. I just couldn't be moved during that event, because it had already started... Good luck and I hope they fix this issue! 🤞🤞🤞
  • selenakkhgselenakkhg Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Um I literally contacted the glu team about the sys level I am suppose to be at silver 3 but dropped to bronze 1 they claimed they got it fixed it kept on glitching from silver 3 to bronze 1 until the sys ended and I ended getting bronze 1 prizes 🥲.
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    So happy I don't love anything lol it shouldn't be like this but I needed a stress free SYS

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Can someone explain to me how I was in Silver 2 before voting closed, now I’m in BRONZE 1?! This is a scam.  There is no way. I’ve been in SIlver 2 this entire week for the SYS…. Who’s gonna fix this??
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    @DevinD15 thank you doll! unfortunately, support has been ignoring me and they were able to move me into silver 1 while the event had already begun, but they did not move me into the correct group. when I reached out again, they said they had now put me in the correct group which was meant to be gold 1. they never told me they couldn’t move me once the event started :/ hopefully everyone in the wrong groups as well as myself are compensated accordingly!
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Isn’t the outfit on the sys banner usually the one from the diamond box? And when Kalinda posts spoilers in update thread. Aren’t they usually from different events (sys,diamond boxes,fashion goals..). And from spoilers we already had the outfit from the diamond boxes,and not the one from sys ts. Correct me if Im wrong. But I think they switched the prizes.
    (English isn’t my first language)
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    I am still stuck in bronze II. Help? 
    IOS Player 
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Anjakkh said:
    Isn’t the outfit on the sys banner usually the one from the diamond box? And when Kalinda posts spoilers in update thread. Aren’t they usually from different events (sys,diamond boxes,fashion goals..). And from spoilers we already had the outfit from the diamond boxes,and not the one from sys ts. Correct me if Im wrong. But I think they switched the prizes.
    I think the prizes have always been like this because the TS prizes are 5 piece like it should be while the diamond boxes are a 4 piece (also for unofficial spoilers, the prizes were shown like this since the update first came out and they wouldn’t have known if Glu was going to switch the prizes. Obviously they were unofficial though so take that with a grain of salt)
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I like eye makeup, earrings and mini clutch ✨
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    maggiey said:
    Anjakkh said:
    I think the prizes have always been like this because the TS prizes are 5 piece like it should be while the diamond boxes are a 4 piece (also for unofficial spoilers, the prizes were shown like this since the update first came out and they wouldn’t have known if Glu was going to switch the prizes) 
    True, but Kalinda literally said the glitter was going to be a SYS prize so the least they could do is apologize for the mistake.
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    @KalindaKing hello can you help me ? I was promoted to Bronze 1 from Silver 2. This is wrong. My scores were good and I came in first place in Silver 2. 
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    maggiey said:
    Anjakkh said:
    I think the prizes have always been like this because the TS prizes are 5 piece like it should be while the diamond boxes are a 4 piece (also for unofficial spoilers, the prizes were shown like this since the update first came out and they wouldn’t have known if Glu was going to switch the prizes. Obviously they were unofficial though so take that with a grain of salt)
    I haven’t seen the unofficial spoilers. But I didn’t know that they would post two spoilers for the same category. That’s why I said this haha 
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    geenellys said:

In order: rose handheld, dress
    ooh where are those shoes from?? 🤔
    You can by them for 40k-stars in your closet x
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    Anjakkh said:
    maggiey said:
    Anjakkh said:
    I haven’t seen the unofficial spoilers. But I didn’t know that they would post two spoilers for the same category. That’s why I said this haha 
    Completely understand! I know not everyone likes to see the unofficial spoilers but I’m just impatient like that so I look 😅
    Also emphasizing that they were unofficial because we know from past experiences that what we see from those don’t always show up in-game
    It’s why my main point for why I think the prizes have always been like this is the number of pieces. Don’t know why there was two spoilers for the same category or why the body glitter was said to be a SYS prize but I never know what Glu is thinking at this point 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • kkhaylinakkhaylina Registered Users, Member 202 Posts

Bronze: dress, purse, earrings
    lmao this is such a scam, I was in Silver III before the sys then Bronze I and I've submitted several tickets and they told me if I submitt another ticket I will be placed back to Silver III and guess what? SYS is over and now im Bronze II instead of Silver III, Silver II oder Gold I and customer support isn't helping one bit and ignoring me
    albanian ios player ♡