🗳️🔔SYS- 9/30/21 Golden Goddess ! SYS 👸🗳️

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Of course the items I wanted are in the awful diamond boxes. Forget it. I'm just going to do without them then.
    Platform: Android

• AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Guess I’ll now have to spend all my diamonds again because that hair is gorgeous 😫
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    Also the hair that they used on the kollection banner LOL
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Well hopefully I’ll make it to the rose. Earnable dress is nice but with scores lately I’m not optimistic. Plus being in bronze 2 instead of gold is frustrating, but maybe I’ll have a bit more of a shot at some TS items. I dunno just feeling kinda meh about the whole thing.
    I play on iOS
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    The annoying thing about the diamond boxes is if you're not willing to take a chance because you'll probably just get dye, you never get a chance to get the items later. Diamond boxes officially made SYS even worse after the tier system was forced on us. 
    i never spin diamond collections or buy stuff in the vb so i can save up to get scammed buying db, just incase there’s something i like…😀
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts

Bronze: dress, purse, earrings
    omg i love the dress !! hopefully i can get it
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    The annoying thing about the diamond boxes is if you're not willing to take a chance because you'll probably just get dye, you never get a chance to get the items later. Diamond boxes officially made SYS even worse after the tier system was forced on us. 
    Couldn't agree more! Me 100% with my regret on not even trying for the body contour and highlight when I had some diamonds saved
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited September 2021
    That's what's bugging me. It was phrased that we could get the items like if they were earnable but they're in diamond boxes. I stayed out of the gold for that reason. This is why the spoilers were so late. Glu is lucky I've been playing for too long to completely ditch the game. They should remember that people choose to let this game take up space on their devices. They could easily choose not to. 
    Platform: Android

• kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    i actually like the earnables and not the TS prizes this time!
  • jnorrab1jnorrab1 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    anyone else get bumped down to bronze level 1 when they were in gold ?? 
  • kkhaylinakkhaylina Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    jnorrab1 said:
    anyone else get bumped down to bronze level 1 when they were in gold ?? 
    meeee 🙋🏻‍♀️
    albanian ios player ♡
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Spoilers please!😍 Wanna see if I am willing to spend whole 500 tomorrow or should I spin the new Kollection one more time since is the last day today 😅
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I haven't read the thread so sorry if someone already said it, @KalindaKing the pop up shop "task" blocks us from receiving Simon k-star gigs, because we can't decline the popup shop once we view it/buy some items. So with the pop up shop appearing on Thursday this means we won't get a Simon k-star gig until Sunday night, even though we may be due for one sooner. Can the team either make an option to decline the pop up shop once we have looked at it, or just not have that task block Simon k star gigs?
    iOS
  • pastizzipastizzi Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    Not going to lie - LOVE the show stopper prizes!  I want the hair, crown, glitter, dress, ALL OF IT
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    So how did i gonna go from Silver 2 to Bronze 1 after VB ended??? And how am I gonna get back to the rank I SHOULD be in???? Customer support does nothing. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    If you are still in the wrong group, please reopen/send a ticket to Customer Care.  They have the manpower to tackle this.  I’m sorry this is happening,  please send a ticket to Customer Care. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    I'm sorry that some of you had trouble when you contacted support and I mentioned that to the team! In my previous post, I just meant to say that the body glitter would be included in the SYS event.
    But the specific words were that it would be “one of the prizes”???? How is putting it in the box with the worst odds in the game making it one of the prizes?
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    Not that anyone cares but apparently i’m placed in gold now. I’m still claiming gold 2nd place’s prizes tho
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Not that anyone cares but apparently i’m placed in gold now. I’m still claiming gold 2nd place’s prizes tho

Glad you got moved to your correct tier level 😄👏
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    @Shellydaliie thank you love 💕 it was hard but apparently possible
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    @Julietalucia Did you get bumped up at the end of this SYS? Mine still said I was going up to Bronze 2...
  • loraainecloraainec Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    Seriously that you guys are crazy about this body glitter? 🥴🥴🥴🥴
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @AliBryant I've asked the team to look into that!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.