🗳️🔔SYS- 9/30/21 Golden Goddess ! SYS 👸🗳️

Comments

• kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    I'm sorry that some of you had trouble when you contacted support and I mentioned that to the team! In my previous post, I just meant to say that the body glitter would be included in the SYS event.
    @KalindaKing LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    edited September 2021
    @AliBryant you actually still get the k star gigs from Simon? I can’t remember the last time I had one! 
    @KalindaKing how often roughly should we be offered these type of gigs? I have no other jobs holding up anything. The only time Simon rings with a job other than the weekly ones are the type where you pick from three different jobs. I’m not sure if I’ve been offered a Simon k star gig at all this update.
    These are the jobs I currently have.

Edit: on the off chance it was the wedding one holding things back, I got my doll married. So just those three and no storyline jobs. I’ve had the k star gigs before but like I said, not for a while.

I play on iOS
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    @Fae @MarianiPoizen @Asena_55 @Nikaraf @kate_parker thank you dolls💞💞 sorry for the late reply I was in class 
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    @watermelonsugarhigh @lilirose98 thank you 💖💖💖
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @MarianiPoizen Yes I get one every 3 days! I have completed all storyline tasks
    iOS
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @AliBryant you actually still get the k star gigs from Simon? I can’t remember the last time I had one! 
    @KalindaKing how often roughly should we be offered these type of gigs? I have no other jobs holding up anything. The only time Simon rings with a job other than the weekly ones are the type where you pick from three different jobs. I’m not sure if I’ve been offered a Simon k star gig at all this update.
    These are the jobs I currently have.

I don’t get these gigs anymore either and I don’t have any gigs backed up 🤷‍♀️
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    @dinoqueen9 i finished this mornings SYS still on bronze, promoted to bronze 2, i was “placed” in gold after it ended so i don’t really know for sure until the next event starts, i’ll post updates when i have them
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @Jayy_kkh you’re welcome 😃 hope you’ve had a good day.
    @AliBryant thanks for info hopefully it get sorted. 
    @YoMomma hope it gets sorted for you too.
    I play on iOS
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    @dinoqueen9 i finished this mornings SYS still on bronze, promoted to bronze 2, i was “placed” in gold after it ended so i don’t really know for sure until the next event starts, i’ll post updates when i have them
    Okay, the exact same happened to me!! Fingers crossed for us both
  • KKH_miKKH_mi Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    I have never recieved simon kstars gigs?? First time I've heard of it. Is something you have when you finished all the tasks?
    So I'm STILL IN BRONZE II EVEN THOUGH SUPPORT SAID THEY FIXED IT
  • Luna0526Luna0526 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Anyone else buy the triple threat? I just bought it and did not get any diamonds tickets or stars? 
  • ponylegsponylegs Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    I'm sorry that some of you had trouble when you contacted support and I mentioned that to the team! In my previous post, I just meant to say that the body glitter would be included in the SYS event.
    It's unfortunate there's nothing we can do as players when official spokespeople for the game literally lie to us. Me, as one player, deciding to never spend another cent on this game again isn't going to get them to change, but at least I'll feel better about not supporting their behavior financially anymore. 

I don't know if someone is telling Kalinda to say these things, but it makes her and the whole company look bad. They really don't seem to care how they look or care how their players feel as long as they're making money. And their actions just keep getting worse. It's getting hard to justify playing this game at all.
  • Luna0526Luna0526 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    I literally have had like 6 issues with my game just in the last week haha 
  • kkhaylinakkhaylina Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    The whole, switching ts groups and the ts chart being gone starts again 🤦🏻‍♀️ 
    At this point the only thing I hope for is getting the black dress
    albanian ios player ♡
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts

Omg nooo! is it too late to fix so im in the sys im supposed to be in…?
    @KalindaKing why didn't support put me back in the correct group (Gold)? They said literally yesterday in their response to me that it would be fixed by this SYS and it's not. Now I don't even have a chance at the TS eyes and hair that I absolutely love :(
  • BellbottomBellbottom Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    😐💀😭 I am once again in bronze 1 . Customer care  had put me in silver 3 in last sys. I am supposed to be in silver 3 for this SYS but idk how I am again in bronze 1 . 
    iOS player
    Played on and off since 2015 
    A feminist and an animal lover 
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    Ugh I got put back in the correct group last SYS but now I’m back in bronze. 😑
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • KKH_miKKH_mi Registered Users, Member 178 Posts

😌 
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts

Wanted either the hair or the dress and they weren’t even in my palette 😒 Not surprised but I like getting tickets so it’s not sooo bad

I guess my unluckiness with TS groups translated to luckiness with diamond boxes, because I got the two items I wanted most (pick order was dyes, tickets, halo, glitter), although seeing the hair is making me wanna keep chasing 😩😩
  • HeidiTDHeidiTD Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    15 diamonds and all I got was a ticket and dye. I am crying 😭