🗳️🔔SYS- 9/30/21 Golden Goddess ! SYS 👸🗳️

Comments

• NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Has anyone gotten a reply by customer support about being placed in the wrong level for this SYS?
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Ninish said:
    Has anyone gotten a reply by customer support about being placed in the wrong level for this SYS?
    I DM'd them as soon as I realized (3:07 EST, so two hours ago) and still have heard nothing. Seeing as it took two full days for them to respond last SYS and tell me I'd be put in the right level this time (so, a lie) I don't have high hopes.
  • kkhaylinakkhaylina Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    Ninish said:
    Nope I feel like they're ignoring me so I gave up and just accepted the fact that I am in Bronze II
    albanian ios player ♡
    Ninish said:
    I DM'd them as soon as I realized (3:07 EST, so two hours ago) and still have heard nothing. Seeing as it took two full days for them to respond last SYS and tell me I'd be put in the right level this time (so, a lie) I don't have high hopes.
    Yeah same… I’m so over this terrible customer service Glu has. I am also alone in my TS group and still haven’t received any votes on my looks..
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    My game won’t even open lollllll
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    Ninish said:

Not yet. Last time I got an answer and a fix like 5 hours after I contacted them. 
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
    kkhaylina said:
    Ninish said:
    Nope I feel like they're ignoring me so I gave up and just accepted the fact that I am in Bronze II
    It’s so unfair we’ll be missing out on prices for WEEKS because of this. And customer support don’t even bother with replying 
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    Wait omg, I was wrongfully placed in Bronze I on Monday, then I placed 5th and now I'm in Bronze I AGAIN.... anyone having the same issue?
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    I guess a ticket is better than dyes but still glu, it's so annoying that I only had one out of the four items in my palette😑

Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    First two looks.
  • littlesweetlittlesweet Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    so not only am I in the wrong tier and can’t get an answer. But my 2nd look has also been sitting there for half an hour with no votes meanwhile somehow people have gotten 2 more looks voted on in that timeframe?? My first look sat for 45 minutes before anything votes came through and I had to hard close the app multiple times before anything even showed up.  
  • Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    kadamisia said:
    Wait omg, I was wrongfully placed in Bronze I on Monday, then I placed 5th and now I'm in Bronze I AGAIN.... anyone having the same issue?
    Yes I‘m having the same issue I‘m in Bronze I again. 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Since I don't want to bother with diamond boxes, I decided I rather take a turn on a kollection. I didn't get the exact hairstyle I wanted, but I don't mind the hairstyle I did get. And it's better than if I took more than one turn on diamond boxes just to get stuck with more yellow and green dye I'm not even using. 
    Platform: Android

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    All I wanted was the hair and I got the body glitter and then the hair I’m happy 😍 

Your doll is stunning I love your hair color with gold 😍😍 @Chooky1116
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Votes took an hour and a half to come in, plus I’m back in bronze. 😅
    Glad I only really care for the earnables this SYS. 

• Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    All I wanted was the hair and I got the body glitter and then the hair I’m happy 😍 

Your doll is stunning I love your hair color with gold 😍😍 @Chooky1116
    Omg thank you so much 😭🥰
  • malixpopmalixpop Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Omg I feel so lucky! First and only try 😍 
    A+++ 🍭 level 39 🧁 Android player
    based in Europe 🪅 english isn't my 1st language ✨
  • MariahKKHMariahKKH Registered Users, Member 111 Posts

Is the hair even worth chasing?? 😭
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    why… just WHY.

ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    edited September 2021
    I just heard back from support and they told me to keep submitting tickets until I’m in Gold. Last time they told me that, I didn’t have any group until I submitted my next ticket and it eventually went to Gold. This time after the message I’m still in the same bronze group so I guess I’ll see. 

Edit: Now I’m in a different bronze SYS group. 🙃
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    First two

Wanted the hair but it wasn’t in any of the palettes. But at least I got the body glitter ! Spent 20 diamonds Im so sad now lol

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    @KalindaKing Does the team know about players only getting one or two and sometimes no diamond items in the diamond boxes? Have they said they’d do anything about it? So frustrating to spend diamonds on these boxes just to not even have the CHANCE to get the items sometimes.
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Not mad

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    edited September 2021

Is anyone having the same issue? I should be placed in Silver III but now I‘m in Bronze I. I submitted two looks and I was in a trendsetter. Then my trendsetter disappeared and now I‘m in a new trendsetter with 4 votes. 
  • monamushroommonamushroom Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    I see that Im late to the party but Im also bumped down from silver to bronze despite winning the previous sys... how and where do I send in a ticket? 😬
    IOS <br>Feel free to add me 💕

• maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    Also back in Bronze I even though I levelled down from Gold to Silver III 🙄

Still no response from customer support.
    @KalindaKing are there any news regarding players being put in the wrong levels? Because looking at the forum and on Facebook it doesn’t seem to be resolving at all.