🗳️🔔SYS- 9/30/21 Golden Goddess ! SYS 👸🗳️

Comments

• CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    I agree with everyone who says the prizes should be given to everyone. Most people missed tickets last SYS due to the game glitching and being in the wrong tiers. I am one of the lucky ones who was able to get back into the correct tier by submitting a ticket, but that didn’t work for everyone, and some people got reassigned to the correct group only to find themselves back in bronze I for this event.

The only possible argument they could have for not giving the prizes to everyone is “Oh, it’s not fair to the people in gold.” Well I’m in gold and I’m declaring that I don’t care about the prizes being exclusive. I’m in gold because I’m an overachiever with too much pocket money and no self-control, that’s all.

glu, please let everyone have access to all the prizes for this event!
  • MariahkateMariahkate Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Why does customer support give two different answers? During the weekday sys I was placed in the wrong style level and I contacted support and they told me to exit the game and next look I submit I will be placed into the correct level. I did that and was put rightfully into Gold 1.
    This sys I am back in the wrong style level (Bronze 1) and have contacted customer support who have said they need to investigate for further review and will get back to me. Why can’t they just do what they did last time? What is there to now investigate? 
  • VidhiVidhi Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    So Glu customer service responded after hours saying you have been reassigned to the correct ts group but it will be reflected in the next sys. I mean whatttt.... so I should stay in bronze 1 for this sys when I like the prizes and they will transfer me to correct group in the next one. So I miss the chance to win the ts prizes. This is infuriating.
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    So happy for you guys who got moved to the right level!! But why are we all getting different responses from customer support? I submitted so many screenshots of how I ended up first in gold last SYS but the only response I got (after 10 HOURS!!) is that they will investigate.
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    Why does customer support give two different answers? During the weekday sys I was placed in the wrong style level and I contacted support and they told me to exit the game and next look I submit I will be placed into the correct level. I did that and was put rightfully into Gold 1.
    This sys I am back in the wrong style level (Bronze 1) and have contacted customer support who have said they need to investigate for further review and will get back to me. Why can’t they just do what they did last time? What is there to now investigate? 
    Exactly the same thing happened to me and I was told they needed to investigate this time too. They did get back to me and told me they made the changes and to keep submitting looks and I will eventually be placed in the right league.
    Hopefully that's the same solution they have for you!
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @Carianthe thank you so much!! 🤍🤍
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Everytime I log back into the game I'm in a different tier/ranking... Gold or Bronze, like what the what now??? Customer Support is not helpfull at all. So frustrating...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    I was supposed to be in Silver 2 but I’m in Bronze 1???? Oh god 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • BenedettaKKHBenedettaKKH Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    These are my look 1-3… I don’t think I deserved so low score

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @AmyMimi said:
    💫🌟 Dripping in Gold @Amy136602 💛✨

Wooooowww😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    12+h still no response from customer service 🙄
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    I’m finally back in Gold (let’s hope it stays like this when I submit another ticket) but none of my scores are counting for TS. Did anyone else have the same problem?

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @alo @KkhElena @tortor @AmandaMKkh thanks so much guys, it really does mean a lot ! 🥺💕
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    I was hoping to have good scores because I haven’t scored well in a month. I submitted my tickets plus my diamond box tickets. I was so happy to see the results of my scores and then the fifth look happened. I hope I’m able to stay with good scores :(
    I got a 42 for my next look. Not bad considering whenever I’ve gotten a 60, my next look would get a 35. Also, wanted to say that I had submitted my first look yesterday and didn’t check for a while and when I checked there where a few dolls in the 200’s so I submitted extra. Even with these scores, I woke up to see I wasn’t in first lol. 
  • AngelaKkhAngelaKkh Registered Users, Member 98 Posts

UM WHAT?!?!
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    I swear I was too tired to think about the looks… scores are ok compered to the other stunning dolls. I just want the earnable dress and the eyes so I think I’m good :)

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • JadwigaxJadwigax Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    My favourite looks prepared for the event 

• kooklahkooklah Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Fuming. Really regretting wasting my diamonds now 😭
    I always tell myself no and then picked anyway. 
  • BumblebeebrayBumblebeebray Registered Users 112 Posts
    I forgot to take a photo of the other one but I did open one box before this and got a ticket. That palette had the hair and the dress. It’s so disappointing that they don’t have all the items in each palette. 
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts

wow... thanks glu.
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    First four looks.

Support got back to me and said I should be in the correct group next event so we’ll see I guess.
    I play on iOS
  • XabbeyXabbey Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Anyone else having trouble connecting to the game again? 🤓
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Still no helpful response/action from Customer Support aaaaaaaaaaand still in Bronze I... 

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    Still no helpful response/action from Customer Support aaaaaaaaaaand still in Bronze I... 

Same !! it’s been 12+ hours and I haven’t received any response from them 
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    I got a response from support saying they fixed it and to keep submitting tickets until I’m in Gold. Still in bronze with the same group it just keeps zeroing out our scores and then adding them up again. I was thanked for my patience. If they only knew…😑
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
    Can anyone please show me what the prize distribution looks like in Silver III? 😊
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    Yes but likely specifically what the top few get and so on? I just wanted to know how many people get the dress in Silver III 😊
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    edited October 2021
    maggiey said:
    Yes but likely specifically what the top few get and so on? I just wanted to know how many people get the dress in Silver III 😊
    I’m not in silver III this SYS so I can’t help with the exact distribution, but the top 2 should get the dress, and top 4 should get the eyes. ^^