🛍️KK:H VIP Weekend Event 10/1/21 - Let's Shop!!!🛍️

Comments

• ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    edited October 2021

I want the gift box hair so bad but I don't think it's worth it to spend 40 k stars to just get dye or energy but I'm happy with the dress! Energy was in my free box so I can't be too upset lol
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    edited October 2021
    Welp I didn’t mean to spend 500 stars but I was chasing the GB eyes. Opened 2 September boxes (got a dress and shoes) and then spent the rest chasing GB items. I got everything including the gorgeous hair that I wish I could gift to someone who can rock it. I was hoping to get Willow’s outfit but will wait until next VIP. Not sure how I feel about the earnable hair yet but maybe it will grow on me. 

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
    Is anyone else having problems with kollections? None of mine open and I'm not sure if it's just my device or not
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    I love it 😍
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Anyone have any tips on getting 305 kstars back without double offers? 😭 because doing 305 gigs takes a long time, don’t know why they didn’t give us double offers even tho I didn’t receive my 32 kstars reward from tapjoy last vip event 😐
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    will a free box be triggered if you open an october box or buy something else for kstars? i'm still debating if i want willow's outfit
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
    edited October 2021
    Ughh

I play on Amazon kindle!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Since I'm not getting the diamond box items, I'm glad I got the Gb eyes and dress like I wanted. I also immediately dyed the kollection dress multiple colors since everything looks good. But I could use some opal and twilight dye for the kollection dress, gb dress and VIP dress.

Platform: Android

• jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    edited October 2021
    nm
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts

I couldn’t get the GB dress, no matter how hard I try. But I got everything else with spending 200 k-stars LOL. Weirdly, some of my palletes didn’t have all the items 😑

Should I go more for the GB dress?
    AGREE: yes
    LIKE: no
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    I’m honestly starting to get pretty annoyed with them switching double stars around so much 😗

inconsistency really throws me off lol
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Accidentally ended up with everything chasing the GB dress, oh well 😍 loving everything, but I’m legit star broke now so catch me doing gigs all weekend 🤣

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Why isn’t it double kstars??? Sorry if this has already been asked, I don’t keep up with the threads very well these days
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

It was quite a chase but I got everything I wanted! Now looking extra AF but I don’t care lmao
  • ariellepariellep Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    @KalindaKing can you confirm if the lack of double stars is a glitch or if we’re not getting them this weekend?
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    The VIP boxes went well, free box the eyes, 2nd box the dress. Also got the earnable dress 
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    You guys are all getting this weekend's looks and I'm trying to not get tempted because I almost have enough to get the items I want for black friday and I also want to open a few halloween boxes 😭😭😭 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts

💖💅💖
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    Obsessed
  • Villa12Villa12 Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    I want the vip hair but I don’t have enough kstars why didn’t we get double kstar offer this time? It’s like they want us to spend money buying them. I’m only 140 away from the hair but I only have 40 kstars🙃 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Villa12 said:
    I want the vip hair but I don’t have enough kstars why didn’t we get double kstar offer this time? It’s like they want us to spend money buying them. I’m only 140 away from the hair but I only have 40 kstars🙃 
    Honestly not even surprised that the one VIP weekend where everything is gorgeous Glu stiffs us on double k-stars with no warning
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    i knew i wanted the eyes + dress as soon as i saw the gb spoilers, got the eyes last so i  ended up getting all the items 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    What did we got as a gift this week? I didn’t buy outfit yet so I don’t know it ☺️
    iOS player