Options

🗳️🔔SYS- 9/30/21 Golden Goddess ! SYS 👸🗳️

Comments

• Options
    Aleja28Aleja28 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    maggiey said:
    Yes but likely specifically what the top few get and so on? I just wanted to know how many people get the dress in Silver III 😊

• Options
    patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts

Coolsies 
  • Options
    maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    Fae said:
    maggiey said:
    Yes but likely specifically what the top few get and so on? I just wanted to know how many people get the dress in Silver III 😊
    I’m not in silver III this SYS so I can’t help with the exact distribution, but the top 2 should get the dress, and top 4 should get the eyes. ^^
    Aleja28 said:
    maggiey said:

Thank you both so much! 💕
  • Options
    violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

🥰🥰🥰
  • Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I just realized I don't have enough gold clothes and dye

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

Okay…..wth my doll has never looked so beautiful! What’s with these scores 🙃
  • Options
    BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

I am 12th at the moment probably gonna level down
  • Options
    ponylegsponylegs Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    I’m finally back in gold! Also @ponylegs is this you? I think we’re in the same group!

Yes that's me! What's your in game name? Would love to know which doll is yours.

Good luck to you! Hope we end up with a chill group.
  • Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    My looks so far 💫✨
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    chelziechelzie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    started this sys in gold where I was supposed to be…got knocked into silver 3, talked to support, and now I’m in bronze 1 🙃🤡
    A+ 
    iOS📱daily player
  • Options
    lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    1-5 ✨

• Options
    cat_kkhcat_kkh Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    probably my favorite theme ever ✨ love fantasy themes in general but this one everyone just looks so good! i wish i could buy more tickets but i already spent 20 diamonds chasing the makeup 🥲
  • Options
    cat_kkhcat_kkh Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    also forgot to mention that i was wrongly put in bronze 1 too, but after submitting a ticket to glu they moved me to gold 1 very quickly!
  • Options
    VidhiVidhi Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    edited October 2021
    its been 12+ hours and no response  from GLU support. I am still in bronze 1.
  • Options
    dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Vidhi said:
    its been 12+ hours and no response  from GLU support. I am still in bronze 1.
    Definitely message them again, I had to message a bunch to get a response the past few days

• Options
    BeeBellaBeeBella Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Okay, I give up. (I opened a few more but forgot to ss)
    I'm not even going to bother trying this weekend tbh I already quit trying during weekdays because my boxes are almost always bad and I do not have anywhere close to all the items. The glitches and style level problems on top of the overall unfairness of this game have made me want to play less and less. Glu/EA really doesn't seem to care about their players, just their greed for bleeding us dry. During a pandemic no less. Google their lawsuits and you can see we're not the only ones who've been taken advantage of.
    Sorry to be a downer. I guess I'll just grind in RDR2O. You all look gorgeous as usual! Good luck to everyone ❤🐝
    • 💛🐝💛 • Lvl 57 • +++ • Amazon Fire Player • 💛🐝💛 •
  • Options
    JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    @ponylegs so cool! My doll’s name is beech lol. Good luck with the chill group thing, looks like we have some crazy ones on top 🤪
  • Options
    ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts

OMG I've never scored this high im so happy!! I've exhausted all my gold outfits tho so the rest of this is event will be rough lol
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • Options
    SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    looks 1-5 ✨

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• Options
    SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    edited October 2021
    it took me 25 diamonds just to get the body glitter, i do not plan on chasing anything else bc i’m ✨broke✨ also can all 4 items please be included in these boxes? otherwise it just seems like false advertising 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• Options
    isescobar10isescobar10 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Queen omg I’m obsessed! 

Extremely annoyed. Looking like golden goddess but not scoring like one 🙄🙄. I love my looks regardless though

• Options
    madisonkkh123madisonkkh123 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    quietoffi said:
    Should I just skip this SYS since I don't have more than 1 gold dress and no dyes? What are the upsides and downsides to just skipping? I finished high enough in Silver III to be moved to gold for this SYS. If I skip, would I still stay in Gold? Obviously, I have no chance to win any prizes anyway, so maybe keep my Gold placement for a next SYS where I have a chance with some appropriate clothes? Thanks for any advice! 
    I think that’s really smart, hopefully for the next SYS you’re not moved down any levels either because there have been quite a few problems with the game lately
  • Options
    AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    I’m back in gold!! Finally 😂
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • Options
    VidhiVidhi Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    wow I am in gold now😢😢 I was supposed to be in bronze 3. Glu you are literally killing us here. 
  • Options
    serenity___serenity___ Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    Queen omg I’m obsessed! 

Extremely annoyed. Looking like golden goddess but not scoring like one 🙄🙄. I love my looks regardless though

Aww thank you love 🥰
  • Options
    geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    edited October 2021
    ngl but since the crash happened and many people got misplaced in different ranks (I was fortunate enough I wasnt) Im missing the people that used to be in my TS group. Like in a way every week I would be excited to see what their looks were going to be like and for this theme I've seen so many pretty dolls in both the forum and my VB that I'm just missing the handful of dolls that used to be in my TS group, maybe some of them sit this one out but wherever you are I miss u dolls  <3 

I wish soon we can have an in game chat for both the squad and sys.
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)