🎆🎃v12.4 Update - Haunted Hollywood & Kim's B-Day!🎂🎃🎆

Comments

• alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts
    Just got the newsletter, how is it fair that some zodiac signs got weekday SYS and now the others are getting the weekend ones? When that means no diamond boxes for the first ones. Could nobody come up with other SYS themes, like just a basic Halloween Party theme? 🤔 The Beetlejuice Kollection looks really nice though! 
    -
    Edited to add the pictures of the Newsletter
    How do you subscribe to the newsletter? I’ve searched everywhere 😫
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I will buy that entire Lydia Deetz kollection!!!
    iOS
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited October 2021
    I'm going to way and see what the whole Halloween kollection is like to see if it's worth it to take a turn. If I don't get Winona's Beetlejuice look, I want to be sure there's something else I wouldn't mind ending up with. Also I don't want monthly TB boxes. Knowing how Glu works, they'd take away the sales if we have tb boxes all of the time. The sales are some of the only time I can have any fun with this game anymore since I actually get what I want. 
    Platform: Android

• lenaaa9874lenaaa9874 Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    @alvaas I subscribed through the app when there was the dress offer, I’m not sure if there’s another way to subscribe though. 
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    @KalindaKing are we getting October Throwback Boxes?
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    I want the first kollection hair so bad and the red dress in the second one as well 😍 I also want the pom poms in the sys 😭😍
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
     lulula said:

Woa 😍
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    The Kim face/cleavage dress is the funniest thing lmao. 
    The Halloween boxes come out next week ahhh I can’t wait I literally only have like 3 items from the boxes 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    omg as a former cheerleader, i NEED those pompoms 😩😍
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    Also i see there will still be throwback sys, so it means less clothes this update=more time for glu to sort things out i think.  Will they at least be kind and bring male dolls new outfits too? 
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

This is my first halloween and i do not have anything I could use as a halloween costume! Any ideas of what should i get? Would this mermaid outfit do the work?
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

This is my first halloween and i do not have anything I could use as a halloween costume! Any ideas of what should i get? Would this mermaid outfit do the work?
    If you buy this, buy it bc you like it and it's pretty. 
    Yes it would look good for Halloween, but we know the algorithm will give you whatever results and it could be 20s-50s.
    Unfortunately by now we all know the votes aren't real. 
    Thank you so much, well I love the hair for sure! Something about this dress throws me off but on the other hand it is pretty. I’m actually choosing between this or Mayas outfit 
  • Rxghida_Rxghida_ Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    When the update will be released??? Hope it’s today 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Rxghida_ said:
    When the update will be released??? Hope it’s today 
    Usually they come out the Monday or Tuesday after they’re announced!
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    Hi @KalindaKing, will there be a double k-star offer anytime soon? I think we usually have one for every VIP?
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
    I remember last year the update was on a Tuesday.. so hopefully we get it the same day. And I really hope they give us free gifts again. They gave us quests and we received diamonds from those quests.. so I’m not sure if they’ll do it again, hoping they do tho. 🤞🏼We got these items last year, which I had lost when I switched my phone 😭 hopefully we can get them again through quests @KalindaKing @GluAdmin but I wonder what the free prizes are for this years Halloween update. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Rxghida_Rxghida_ Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    @dinoqueen9 so it will not be today or tomorrow?? Cuz I wanna know if I should spend my k-stars now or not :’) 
  • Olivia1896Olivia1896 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
    Little red riding hood and wizard of oz mix