Options

💔 lots of game loss💔

Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
You're the only one's who will understand. Sorry if this ends up being long.

Went on a huge shopping spree that I couldn't afford. Just this weekend I bought the $50 diamond pack after a couple of the $15 ones and used them, bought at least 800 Kstars and used them, used all the extra tickets I've been sitting on in this SYS. Spun until i won the whole outfit twice. One I absolutely adored 💔

So my phone died, nbd. I plugged it in and it wouldn't charge, like it's broken won't charge. Again nbd, I have it downloaded on two phones and I'm logged into Facebook. Grabbed my other phone and none of my current progress is saved. It saved the last day I opened it which was 9/9, before the update. So I updated and went to SYS (to finish putting in an obnoxious number of tickets - apologies if we were in the same group) and it showed that I put in the tickets but wouldn't let me access rankings, assuming it won't give me the prizes either. Worse, I lost all of the exclusive clothing I had purchased or earned this month. I've been getting all of them, exclusive story, spending diamonds and Kstars on theme outfits.

Then I logged out and back in a couple times, reinstalled the game and nothing. It asked if I wanted to restore my game after I reinstalled it and I haven't yet because I'm scared to lose all of the things forever. Working with glu to resolve this but damn. I know even if they give me some things I'm still out a few hundred dollars I shouldn't have spent in the first place and most likely the exclusive clothing. It makes me not want to play anymore. I remember now that I shouldn't have reinstalled the game but i forgot because I have short term memory loss due to brain damage. I'm literally sick to my stomach over this. Crying hard on the inside. 

Comments

• Options
    geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    I'm sorry this happened to you. I mostly only buy stars during those events where I can get double the amount and its with hard earned money so I know how it feels when the slight inconvenience happens like today's crash because I think ''oh well there goes my money on this stupid game'' but I still play it for whatever reason.

I've been playing kkh since it first came out and I had this issue where I've lost all my progress because I get a new a phone and for whatever reason even tho I'm connected to both my email and fb it didn't saved my game. I got 2 phones now and I don't play in my newer one because I'm afraid I might lose everything again and if I do it will probably it for me.

I hope customer support helps you get your game back to where it was on your other device and try maybe get your other phone fix. 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • Options
    Thank you for responding @geenellys and understanding. I'm sorry it has happened to you too. I've also been playing since day one and I've lost my game twice for the same reasons as you. That's actually why I downloaded it onto my other phone. I wonder if the game crashing at the same time my phone died has anything to do with it.

This loss really hurt because the purchases I made this month were completely out of character. I do spend money but never that much and I usually hoard my diamonds and Kstars until I see something I can't live without.

Oh well, we'll see what happens with customer care. It seems like they'd see what I've purchased/earned over the last month since they have access to my game. Here's to hoping!
  • Options
    thelilbootythelilbooty Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    I also started playing day 1 and I played religiously. After I got a new phone, even though my game was connected to Facebook and Game Center, all the progress I made just disappeared. I hope you get all your items on your account back Lisa!! I'm so glad you're even on the forum and posted about this. One of my friends just started playing 3-4 weeks ago and uninstalled and reinstalled MULTIPLE TIMES during the whole debacle yesterday and today and she's gone back to to like the very beginning of the game. She's fine with starting fresh but wow the game crashing did you so dirty :( Hoping the best for you
  • Options
    KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    I'm so sorry this happened to you. I understand the frustration and sadness as I've been in a similar situation w my side game and support blamed it on my internet connection. Idk why but when switching to a new device, a good part of your progress is completely lost, same when your phone crashes. I don’t know if there's a fix but i hope that someone here on the forum can help you❤
  • Options
    Surprisingly, they were able to transfer my game to my new phone! I'm beyond excited because I really didn't think I'd get it back. Maybe they've improved things on their end so they can do this now?? I have to go catch up on the weekend events now lol.

Thanks for responding. I hate that anyone lost their game progress for any reason, but I appreciate the understanding 💖
  • Options
    geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Lisak2 said:
    Surprisingly, they were able to transfer my game to my new phone! I'm beyond excited because I really didn't think I'd get it back. Maybe they've improved things on their end so they can do this now?? I have to go catch up on the weekend events now lol.

Thanks for responding. I hate that anyone lost their game progress for any reason, but I appreciate the understanding 💖
    Thats so nice. I'm so happy you got your game back  <3
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • Options
    reba980reba980 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Lisak2 I had pretty much the same thing happen to me. On Monday after all the technical difficulties the game had I was missing 3 months worth of game play. I spent way too much money on this game but I love it. Anyway I didn't think they could fix it until I read your post so I contacted customer service. This was Thursday right when the SYS started. So I had played the weekday SYS and stupidly spent money on it. They restored my game back to the 24th. So there went the weekday SYS, the new fashion goal with Maya's dress, a $4.99 diamond pack, and the 10 diamonds they sent for compensation. I submit another ticket for that. It took a while day and all I got back was Maya's dress and the $4.99 diamond. Not only did the representative act like it was my fault all this happened, they acted like I was lying even though I had receipts for everything. I'm so disappointed. I love this game but this makes me not want to spend another dime or play the game anymore. They got me for like $5 and treated me like crap. Sorry this is my first time posting and I had to tell this to other players. I'm glad you got all your stuff back. Thank you for posting or I would have been out alot more money.
  • Options
    @reba980 I'm so sorry this happened to you too. It's frustrating to play for all of the exclusive items and spend money just to lose it. I'm glad you were only out $5 though, that could've ended up being a lot worse! Still, it makes things little less fun every time this happens. Like we become more hesitant to buy the diamonds or outfits. It would go.a long way for customer care to acknowledge their shortcomings rather than blaming us for everything when it's not always our fault. After I posted that I got my progress back I noticed that I was still missing a couple of things but just decided to take the loss because I did get a lot back when I was expecting nothing.

Welcome to the forum, it's such a great place! I'm new here too. I was lurking for quite a while before I felt compelled to post. It's a really helpful, supportive group! How long have you been playing? 
  • Options
    Probably 4 years. I played before that then came back to it. I contacted costumer service again because the more I thought about it the madder I was getting. Why should I take a loss after all the money I have put into the game. This time they are being a lot nicer. They are looking things over so not sure if they will even do anything. I really just wanted an apology for the way I was treated. Yeah I've been lurking for a while in the forum myself lol
  • Options
    @reba980 glad they're being nicer, I really hope you get everything back! I've been playing since day one. Not because I'm a fan lol, I was curious about what the game would look like. Then I played for a while and was so bored I stopped for a few years. I picked it up again about two years ago because I was in the hospital for a long time, that's incredibly boring, especially after covid. SYS was new to me so I started playing again and that's all I really do when I play. I mean, I do the weekly story and get Kstars from my businesses but that's all to support my SYS habit lol. In all of this I've lost my game twice and was devastated both times. Exclusive items are very hard to replace....if you ever can. Anyway, sorry I'm babbling, it's my new superpower since my last stroke. Nice to meet you, your doll is gorgeous! 🙂
  • Options
    Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    I‘m having the same problem. I restarted a new game a few months ago and my purchases on my older didn’t restore. I bought bunch of diamond packs, fashion goal and triple threats and none of them restored. I sent a ticket to support for help and told them I’ve the receipts of my purchases but they told me they can‘t restore it for me and they immediately closed my ticket. I will never spend money on this game again it‘s so frustrating. It‘s so unfair that I can’t get my purchases back. 
  • Options
    dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Asena_55 said:
    I‘m having the same problem. I restarted a new game a few months ago and my purchases on my older didn’t restore. I bought bunch of diamond packs, fashion goal and triple threats and none of them restored. I sent a ticket to support for help and told them I’ve the receipts of my purchases but they told me they can‘t restore it for me and they immediately closed my ticket. I will never spend money on this game again it‘s so frustrating. It‘s so unfair that I can’t get my purchases back. 
    Honestly I’d say try to open a new ticket, it’s not guaranteed but you might get someone else who can restore the purchases!!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I agree please send another ticket, but this time, attach the receipt file. It shows your whole history of KKH purchases.  If they can’t replace the item, they might do more with the receipts included. Give it a shot. Good luck. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    TO ALL:  If you experience game loss, Glu can’t look in your game and see a history of purchases. Attach the screenshot or file from Google or iTunes showing your game purchases. If your receipt is right there, it probably aids Customer Care in assessing your ticket. 

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Asena 55 don't give up. If you have receipts for stuff they should be able to give them back to you. Open another ticket. I went back and opened another ticket and they tried to give me the prizes for the weekday SYS back but the boxes wouldn't work for some reason. They said because of my storage space but I have plenty. But keep on them. You will eventually get somebody that actually wants to help you.
  • Options
    If you have the receipts, please send them with your ticket. Don’t say I have them, then Support writes back, please send them, then you send them…so much easier if your proof is right there on the ticket.  Customer Care does want to help, this make it easier for them, and you.   <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary