๐Ÿ›๏ธKK:H VIP Weekend Event 10/1/21 - Let's Shop!!!๐Ÿ›๏ธ

Comments

• maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    edited October 2021
    What did we got as a gift this week? I didnโ€™t buy outfit yet so I donโ€™t know it โ˜บ๏ธ
    This scarf! ๐Ÿ˜Š

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Thank you @maggiey โ˜บ๏ธ
    iOS playerย 
    ย 
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    Villa12 said:
    I want the vip hair but I donโ€™t have enough kstars why didnโ€™t we get double kstar offer this time? Itโ€™s like they want us to spend money buying them. Iโ€™m only 140 away from the hair but I only have 40 kstars๐Ÿ™ƒย 
    Honestly not even surprised that the one VIP weekend where everything is gorgeous Glu stiffs us on double k-stars with no warning
    @KalindaKing
    Daily player โ˜€๏ธ IOSย 
    Add me on facebook! ๐Ÿ’“
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33ย 
  • juIiajuIia Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    decided to go for one spin bc i wanted the dress and i got it on the first try ๐Ÿ˜ then i got champagne dye in my free box lol.ย the dress is gorgeous!!
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Tragic

I play on Amazon kindle!
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I just spent way too many stars chasing the gb i got everything but the eyes. Tried once more and got energy and dye so I think Iโ€™m done!
  • JessakeyJessakey Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Ahhhh not having a double kstar offer this vip weekend means I'll have waaaaaay less kstars saved up for all the big shopping + box events coming up very soon, stressing so much๐Ÿ˜ฐ

ย i usually skip spending kstars to get the vip weekend boxes. the vip outfits lately have been 'meh' so its been easy to pass on vip weekend outfits.

Its prettttyyy peculiar how the ONLY vip weekend without double kstar offers has a vip weekend outfit 100 times better than previous vip outfits ๐Ÿค”ย 
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    iโ€™m in love, all of the items are beautiful! ๐Ÿ’•

if it wasnโ€™t for black friday and the halloween boxes, i wouldโ€™ve chased the eyes

โœจ ios player
    โœจ english isnโ€™t my first language
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    quietoffi said:
    Jessakey said:
    Ahhhh not having a double kstar offer this vip weekend means I'll have waaaaaay less kstars saved up for all the big shopping + box events coming up very soon, stressing so much๐Ÿ˜ฐ

ย i usually skip spending kstars to get the vip weekend boxes. the vip outfits lately have been 'meh' so its been easy to pass on vip weekend outfits.

Its prettttyyy peculiar how the ONLY vip weekend without double kstar offers has a vip weekend outfit 100 times better than previous vip outfits ๐Ÿค”ย 
    Is it confirmed this was done on purpose? I had assumed it was a glitch?ย 
    I'm HOPING it was a glitch, I'm just v suspicious of everything tbh
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    quietoffi said:
    I hear you. Or maybe, they've just cancelled them altogether going forward? I didn't see Kalinda reply or address this at all, so it's not a good sign.
    That would be horrible if they did that with no warning, jfc
  • purpipurpi Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    This is a joke? ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’”
  • MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    I finished VIP chasing the box items! I still donโ€™t have the eyes but I think I need them ๐Ÿฅบ

• YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Thank you @alo ๐Ÿ’•โœจ๐Ÿ’•
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Why donโ€™t we have double star offers @KalindaKing ?
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    I finally started saving again but this weekends items were just too amazing to pass up. I chased the gb items and ended up getting everything but the hand piece thingy. I spent exactly 300 so I got the earnable dress.

• AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    I just couldn't resist ๐Ÿ˜…
    I bought the storyline outfit and then won k-stars, the dress and energy in the Work of Art kollection, and that got me to the dress.
    I love everything! ๐Ÿ˜

Been playing since April 2020 ๐Ÿ˜ท
    Android free player ๐Ÿค–
    From ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
    Everything happens for a reason โœจ

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited October 2021
    I bought the storyline outfit and then won k-stars, the dress and energy in the Work of Art kollection, and that got me to the dress.
    I love everything! ๐Ÿ˜

Wait storyline outfits are still available after a new update if we donโ€™t decline them?? ๐Ÿ˜ณ @AnyaArcher
    IOS player ๐Ÿ’œย 
    She/Her ๐Ÿ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:ย https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited October 2021
    I love everything! ๐Ÿ˜

That leaf head accessory works perfectly with these earrings, clutch and dress ๐Ÿ˜

@KkhAngelica yes, if you postpone it ๐Ÿ’•
    edited October 2021
    I love everything! ๐Ÿ˜

That leaf head accessory works perfectly with these earrings, clutch and dress ๐Ÿ˜

@thesweetone omg I didnโ€™t know that. I thought storyline outfits disappeared after a new update. I couldโ€™ve saved a lot of storyline outfits ๐Ÿ˜ญ. Well now that I know they wonโ€™t disappear, Iโ€™m going to save them now.ย 
    IOS player ๐Ÿ’œย 
    She/Her ๐Ÿ’—
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    I love everything! ๐Ÿ˜

@thesweetone omg I didnโ€™t know that. I thought storyline outfits disappeared after a new update. I couldโ€™ve saved a lot of storyline outfits ๐Ÿ˜ญ. Well know that I know they wonโ€™t disappear, Iโ€™m going to save them now.ย 
    I know I wish I had save the maya outfit but I didn't know then
    She/Herย 

iOS (daily playerโญ๏ธ)
  • AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    @thesweetone aww thank you so much, and also thank you for answering @KkhAngelica's question for me! โค

@KkhAngelica yes, @thesweetone is right! Sorry for not replying straight away, I was too busy watching Strictly Come Dancing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’–

Been playing since April 2020 ๐Ÿ˜ท
    Android free player ๐Ÿค–
    From ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
    Everything happens for a reason โœจ

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @KkhAngelica yess, agreed! @geenellys hopefully, there'll be a possibility to buy these outfits again, like a throwback pop up shop or somethingย 
    In love with this weekends items! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’œ
    IOS player ๐Ÿ’œย 
    She/Her ๐Ÿ’—
  • ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    In love with the earnables ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ–ค