🗳️🔔SYS- 9/30/21 Golden Goddess ! SYS 👸🗳️

Comments

• letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Oh well my first five

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • BodhiBodhi Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Was browsing through these SYS looks throughout the day, and I’ve got to say; Ya’ll are all doing an amazing job!
    iOS
    Join my all Male squad - 016905 🕺🏼
  • katiaxokatiaxo Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Anyone else ever experience this?
    Yesterday, I purchased the 40 diamond pack twice to chase the Showstopping items (judgment free zone, cause y’all my wallet is crying weekly lol) and after the second purchase, I clicked to spend 5 more diamonds to open a box, 5 diamonds were deducted (42 to 37) but I couldn’t open any box. It kept showing the loading dots. I had to force close the game. Has anyone had this issue?
    I wrote to customer care - sent them proof from Apple of purchase, my in-game ID, etc and they said it doesn’t show any deductions from yesterday… even though I opened roughly 15 boxes and have some of the Showstopping items in my closet, so obviously there should be diamond deductions lol.
    Idk what to do at this point. I can’t screenshot anything as proof but the fact that they don’t see anything is such a red flag. Any advice?
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I wanted the halo ☹️ That's disappointing, we need at least 3 limited edition items per palette. @KalindaKing

Second try, this item I wanted the least, but at least it's something

• FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    I’ve messaged support 3 times now and I’m still in bronze. :’)

They’ve told me they moved me to gold, but it might not take effect until next SYS. Does this mean I miss out on the prizes or will they retroactively award gold prizes? 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Fae said:

They’ve told me they moved me to gold, but it might not take effect until next SYS. Does this mean I miss out on the prizes or will they retroactively award gold prizes? 
    They retroactively gave me the gold prizes for my ending position for the weekday SYS so I think they'll do the same for you!! Just be very firm about what happened, what you want, and have screenshots of where you finished
  • robynicolerobynicole Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    AmyMimi said:
    🤡🤡

THIS GIF 😭😭😭 this happened to me literally I spent ALL my diamonds just to get that damn hair. And I finally got it after like opening 9 boxes 🥲 
    @robynicole I wish I picked the hair. It’s what I wanted most 😭 and the dress ! I’ve spent half my diamonds and only got the body glitter so I’m officially giving up 🥺 
    If only we could trade with other players or sell items 😭😭😭
  • MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    Support fixed my level glitch, which I’m thankful for throughout all this SYS mess. Also opened two diamonds boxes so far and got dye (of course) and the body glitter. Might open a couple more thanks to the diamonds I’ve earned through squad purchases! 💕

Fae said:

They retroactively gave me the gold prizes for my ending position for the weekday SYS so I think they'll do the same for you!! Just be very firm about what happened, what you want, and have screenshots of where you finished
    Thank you so much, I appreciate the help! And I’m very glad you got awarded everything!
  • PrimameliaPrimamelia Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Fell victim to the 60 curse.. 😢  
    Level 67 iSO
    est 2014
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Boocketa said:
    Doing better!

Guys, I am packing my belongings, a truck is coming in tomorrow afternoon and I am moving to my very own apartment 🎉  feeling like a golden girl 🥂

Gorgeous looks and the moving part sounds super exciting! I'm so happy for you, hope have a veryyy awesome moving party! im legit excited for you rn i love new places and decorating them 
    I communicate in memes
  • serenity___serenity___ Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    I give up …..

• evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I’m about to pull my real hair out because I’ve spent 50 diamonds trying to get that hair and I still. Don’t. Have. It. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
    I’m officially out of anything gold and… somehow scoring 20 points higher than I did with the diamond box outfit? 🤔

• kkhaylinakkhaylina Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    I officially give up, everything was kind of fine, I was in the wrong group but at this point I know they won’t do anything to fix that, I submitted looks and was 1st in Bronze II (even tho I should’ve been Silver III) and now I’ve submitted a new look and guess what, I am again in Bronze I with no votes. How hard can it be to place people in the right group? And messaging customer support is like talking to a wall, they just straight up ignoring me at this point.

albanian ios player ♡
  • kkhnellykkhnelly Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    I don’t mind the tickets but one item in the whole pallet? 
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    3-6 
    I give up! :'(

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Looks tanking, in the wrong group. Really can’t be bothered. If you see any rogue, crazy looks in the VB  it may be me 😃

I play on iOS
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    edited October 2021

Katerina said:
    Boocketa said:
    Doing better!

Guys, I am packing my belongings, a truck is coming in tomorrow afternoon and I am moving to my very own apartment 🎉  feeling like a golden girl 🥂

Gorgeous looks and the moving part sounds super exciting! I'm so happy for you, hope have a veryyy awesome moving party! im legit excited for you rn i love new places and decorating them 

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I bought all new furniture, custom kitchen 🙈 I lived in a house that is over a hundred years old. I invested in it and sold it. Never had new thinks… worked super hard and it all payed off 😭🥰

also your Looks are BEAUTIFUL and awesome scores 🌹
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • kooklahkooklah Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    My first 9 looks. Currently ranked 5th in my group overall which I am pretty happy with. One of my favourite themes so far. What's your favourite trio? 
    * for 1-3 click agree
    * for 4-6 click like
    * for 7-9 click awesome 

1 - 3

4-6

7-9

• shorleykkhshorleykkh Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    What the hell is up with sys these days?? I am literally wearing what you offered for this sys and still getting low votes. I wont be able to get the last earnable WITHOUT spending money. I just think they are giving us low votes to get us to buy more tickets. Im very upset