“Where is this from?” Need help finding an item You don’t recognize?

16364666869114

Comments

  • BenedettaKKHBenedettaKKH Registered Users, Member 145 Posts
    hello! Does anyone recognize this top? It seems familiar in a way

    Umm helloo pls🥺
    I think it’s the one from the closet, dyed in yellow (?) 
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    hello! Does anyone recognize this top? It seems familiar in a way

    Umm helloo pls🥺
    It’s this one 

  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,015 Posts
    Where is this top from?

    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 291 Posts
    @Anjakkh it's in the closet for kstars!
    Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,015 Posts
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 461 Posts
    maggiey said:
    hello! Does anyone recognize this top? It seems familiar in a way

    Umm helloo pls🥺
    It’s this one 

    Thanks 💖😭😭 omg i knew it was familiar but i thought i have already bought it. It seems i didn't actually. Thousands of thanks 🤩🤩
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 899 Posts
    It sucks to see how many previous VIP events had eyes and other gorgeous things in them, I have been playing since early spring and there was only one pair of earnable eyes during VIP also outfits seems to much prettier back then 🥲 maybe it just feels this way but yeah
  • _xXvisionaryxX__xXvisionaryxX_ Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Hey, got this hairstyle from my bronze box. Does anyone know from which SYS it is?

  • AzaraAzara Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Hey, got this hairstyle from my bronze box. Does anyone know from which SYS it is?

    @_xXvisionaryxX_ It is from Tropical Getaway SYS (2019).
  • AzaraAzara Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Please help. Where are these items from? 

    This hair and bag:
    This outfit:
    These eyes:


    @evilraccoon The bag is from Heiress Life Kollection. 
  • _xXvisionaryxX__xXvisionaryxX_ Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Azara said:
    Hey, got this hairstyle from my bronze box. Does anyone know from which SYS it is?

    @_xXvisionaryxX_ It is from Tropical Getaway SYS (2019).
    Thank you! ☺️
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,249 Posts
    edited September 2021

    anyone know where these boots and the hair are from ??
  • CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 276 Posts


    Does anyone know where the boots are from and if they’re available to purchase? Also, if this person is on the forum, your doll is gorgeous!
  • AzaraAzara Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Carianthe said:


    Does anyone know where the boots are from and if they’re available to purchase? Also, if this person is on the forum, your doll is gorgeous!
    They are from Head Turner Kollection.
  • AzaraAzara Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    kkhxio said:

    anyone know where these boots and the hair are from ??
    @kkhxio The shoes are from Work of Art Kollection. 

    The hair are from Fashion Goals. 

  • CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    @Azara thank you doll!
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,249 Posts
    anyone know what lip color she’s wearing ?
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,350 Posts
    geenellys said:


    anyone knows where this hair and makeup (lips and eyes) are from 
    the hair is from a VIP event back in august 2019


    the lips are from a party event back in december 2018


    and i’m pretty sure the eyes are from the in full bloom kollection

    UNBAN CHAR
    free player on iOS
    current level: 52
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,350 Posts
    edited September 2021
    @kkhxio it’s this one you can buy from the kloset for kstars!

    UNBAN CHAR
    free player on iOS
    current level: 52
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
  • BenedettaKKHBenedettaKKH Registered Users, Member 145 Posts
    Do you know where this highlight is from? And if it replaces the blush or it is in another face section? I really want to buy it, but I already have blush and I don’t want to take it off my doll's cheeks lol

    This is the blush I’m talking about 





    ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,249 Posts
    Do you know where this highlight is from? And if it replaces the blush or it is in another face section? I really want to buy it, but I already have blush and I don’t want to take it off my doll's cheeks lol

    This is the blush I’m talking about 





    ❤️❤️❤️❤️
    the highlight is from VIP event and i don’t think you’ll have to remove ur blush while using this highlight

  • BenedettaKKHBenedettaKKH Registered Users, Member 145 Posts
    kkhxio said:
    Do you know where this highlight is from? And if it replaces the blush or it is in another face section? I really want to buy it, but I already have blush and I don’t want to take it off my doll's cheeks lol

    This is the blush I’m talking about 





    ❤️❤️❤️❤️
    the highlight is from VIP event and i don’t think you’ll have to remove ur blush while using this highlight

    Thank you sm 
  • slappedcakeslappedcake Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    kkhxio said:
    anyone know what lip color she’s wearing ?
    @kkhxio I think it’s this one


  • Joey_KKHJoey_KKH Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    Hi everyone! I don't know if this is the right thread for my request, but I will try anyway.
    I tried looking for help on my squad thread, but no one seems to have the exact same features I am looking for, so maybe I can find someone here who has them.
    I was wondering if someone could try to recreate my doll with the following eyes.
    One is from the 'in fool bloom collection' and I know I could see the preview when the collection comes in my rotation, but the hair that comes with the look makes it difficult to see my doll's full face with those eyes   .
    The other one I think it's from the kimiversary boxes, but I'm not sure.
    Here is a screenshot of my doll for reference with her head shape and skin colour, if anyone could help me with this I'd be very grateful, thank you!


  • AzaraAzara Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Joey_KKH said:
    Hi everyone! I don't know if this is the right thread for my request, but I will try anyway.
    I tried looking for help on my squad thread, but no one seems to have the exact same features I am looking for, so maybe I can find someone here who has them.
    I was wondering if someone could try to recreate my doll with the following eyes.
    One is from the 'in fool bloom collection' and I know I could see the preview when the collection comes in my rotation, but the hair that comes with the look makes it difficult to see my doll's full face with those eyes   .
    The other one I think it's from the kimiversary boxes, but I'm not sure.
    Here is a screenshot of my doll for reference with her head shape and skin colour, if anyone could help me with this I'd be very grateful, thank you!


    Hey @Joey_KKH
    I tried recreating your doll with both eyes as you asked.... Hope it helps!! 🤗


  • luna54luna54 Registered Users, Member 145 Posts
    edited December 2021



  • Joey_KKHJoey_KKH Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    Azara said:
    Joey_KKH said:
    Hi everyone! I don't know if this is the right thread for my request, but I will try anyway.
    I tried looking for help on my squad thread, but no one seems to have the exact same features I am looking for, so maybe I can find someone here who has them.
    I was wondering if someone could try to recreate my doll with the following eyes.
    One is from the 'in fool bloom collection' and I know I could see the preview when the collection comes in my rotation, but the hair that comes with the look makes it difficult to see my doll's full face with those eyes   .
    The other one I think it's from the kimiversary boxes, but I'm not sure.
    Here is a screenshot of my doll for reference with her head shape and skin colour, if anyone could help me with this I'd be very grateful, thank you!


    Hey @Joey_KKH
    I tried recreating your doll with both eyes as you asked.... Hope it helps!! 🤗


    Thank you so much @Azara !
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,249 Posts
    luna54 said:
    Where is this dress from please? It’s gorgeous! 


    its from this diamond kollection 

  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 3,694 Posts
    Does anyone know which sys event the dress is from? (Had to use sel as an example bc I don’t have a photo of the game dress lol 😭 and if it’s in the diamond boxes, squad boxes or tb sys boxes? 
  • Olivia1896Olivia1896 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
    @KkhAngelica this one? 

Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.