🎆🎃v12.4 Update - Haunted Hollywood & Kim's B-Day!🎂🎃🎆

Comments

• shani_shani_ Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    My first kkh Halloween 🎃 super excited!! 
  • shani_shani_ Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Katerina said:
    help "monster mash" wont stop playing in my head 😭also welcome to my nightmares kim face dress 🤡
    I literally started singing that song too when I read the newsletter 😹
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts
    I remember last year the update was on a Tuesday.. so hopefully we get it the same day. And I really hope they give us free gifts again. They gave us quests and we received diamonds from those quests.. so I’m not sure if they’ll do it again, hoping they do tho. 🤞🏼We got these items last year, which I had lost when I switched my phone 😭 hopefully we can get them again through quests @KalindaKing @GluAdmin but I wonder what the free prizes are for this years Halloween update. 
    we didn't get that lingerie for free, it was a sys prize. instead we were gifted a golden balloon
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    Do you think a raining blood aura would be too gruesome for glu to consider? (Carrie 1976)

I love it!!
    Or let us dye anything, including auras lol
    StellaKKH said:
    Hi @KalindaKing, will there be a double k-star offer anytime soon? I think we usually have one for every VIP?
    I'm pretty sure the double kstar offers are the week before VIP
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    @jwawawa Really? O_O Meaning there was one last week? Oh now I feel dumb  :'(
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    jwawawa said:
    StellaKKH said:
    Hi @KalindaKing, will there be a double k-star offer anytime soon? I think we usually have one for every VIP?
    I'm pretty sure the double kstar offers are the week before VIP
    They used to be, then the past few have been the weekend of VIP. Even if they hadn’t changed it, we also didn’t have it last weekend.
  • kkhaylinakkhaylina Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    StellaKKH said:
    You don’t have to feel dumb bc there wasn’t a double k-star weekend last week so you didn’t miss anything ❤️
    albanian ios player ♡
  • ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    Do you think a raining blood aura would be too gruesome for glu to consider? (Carrie 1976)

@Olivia1896 A raining blood aura would be so cool, but maybe too late to make now... I was wondering though, where did you get those crying mascara eyes? Are they in the Halloween boxes?

Excited for my first KKH halloween! 🎃🎉🕷🦇🧟‍♂️🧛‍♀️
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    lulula said:

Are we finally gonna get zombie cheerleaders?? 😍😍
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Quick question! If we don’t decline a storyline outfit.. can it still be saved in the next update? Like it won’t disappear after a new update?
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Olivia1896Olivia1896 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
    Chrysalis said:

@Olivia1896 A raining blood aura would be so cool, but maybe too late to make now... I was wondering though, where did you get those crying mascara eyes? Are they in the Halloween boxes?

Excited for my first KKH halloween! 🎃🎉🕷🦇🧟‍♂️🧛‍♀️
    They’re from a gold subscription storyline 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Are we getting another set of kollections for a whole month like this most recent update or was that because Fashion week was going on? I was wondering if a kollection I've been waiting forever might finally return. I didn't take a turn the first time I got it thinking it would come back and it never has. The mermaid queen kollection was taking forever too but now I finished that one.
    Platform: Android

• lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    Are we getting another set of kollections for a whole month like this most recent update or was that because Fashion week was going on? I was wondering if a kollection I've been waiting forever might finally return. I didn't take a turn the first time I got it thinking it would come back and it never has. The mermaid queen kollection was taking forever too but now I finished that one.
    I’ve been playing for almost a year now and still waiting for a specific kollection. I’ve never even received it but I keep getting the same ones over and over again 😔.
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Am I the only one who sees a tail in the cheerleader from the Monster Mash banner? Am I losing my mind? 😂 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    kkhaylina said:
    StellaKKH said:
    You don’t have to feel dumb bc there wasn’t a double k-star weekend last week so you didn’t miss anything ❤️
    @StellaKKH and even if there was one last week, still no reason to feel dumb 🖤🖤🖤

@dinoqueen9 oh thanks! I hadn't realized it changed.
  • KKH_JazKKH_Jaz Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    Any scream fans?

Love this 💕 

• krissyGkrissyG Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    KKH_Jaz said:
    Any scream fans?

Love this 💕 
    This is BRILLIANT 👻🔪

• krissyGkrissyG Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Yesssssjwawawa said:

I love it!!
    Or let us dye anything, including auras lol

Now that someone put the idea in my head, I need to figure out if I could make a Lumpy Space Princess though but neither of the purple hair dyes I have are the right kind of purple.

• FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    krissyG said:
    I know it’s not Halloween yet but do y’all know what time it is???

Omg I love this so much, instantly recognisable 🥰
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Hopefully update tommorrow or tuesday
  • ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    dpeters said:
    Am I the only one who sees a tail in the cheerleader from the Monster Mash banner? Am I losing my mind? 😂 
    @dpeters oooh... werewolf cheerleader??? 🐺
    edited October 2021
    Did anyone get an email about confirming your signing up for the newsletter even though you already get the newsletter? I was confused when I got that at the same time as the newsletter.

• WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    I think I’m going to wait until the day after the update is released, to download it. After what happened last year 😬😬
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney