Options

Problem with reykjavik ice club, no k-stars.

HexenbootsHexenboots Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
I bought the Reykjavik ice club and did all three appearances necessary for getting the rewards for the first time, and didn’t get any reward, then time went on and it didn’t became available again for appearances, it went on like that for like 3 months or so.
Then I contacted customer care, and after a long time they got it fixed, but now I can do the appearances but get no reward! No k-stars no money no nothing! I’ve contacted customer service again but they treat me as if I’m dumb as if I haven’t been playing this game for more than 3 years, I explain what has been happening over and over, and they keep saying obvious sh** like : “ the k-stars fall on the ground you just have to tap them to collect” …… I keep saying that there are no stars after doing all three appearances with five stars score necessary to get the rewards, they ask me for screenshots…. I’m so annoyed and don’t know what else to do

Comments

• Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Try ss when you finish the gigs to show them proof that you don’t receive the rewards after u finish, and keep on pushing them until they do something. Bc glu’s customer service is literal sh*t 🙄 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29