🎆🎃v12.4 Update - Haunted Hollywood & Kim's B-Day!🎂🎃🎆

Comments

• WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    edited October 2021

So this is for the Capricorn season SYS 🤣🤣🤣

Edit: the common Capricorn stereotypes are workaholic or the devil, I’m sleep deprived & idk why my brain thought of this when I saw this spoiler. Also I know it’s not Capricorn season 
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @WhatIsReality What happened last year? I was still playing on an Amazon tablet at the time so I don't think whatever happened applied to me. 
    Platform: Android

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    I think I’m going to wait until the day after the update is released, to download it. After what happened last year 😬😬
    Last year was such a mess omg I forgot 😭 @WhatIsReality
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    edited October 2021
    @DelphineGarnier Apple users got the update first(which usually happens) as soon we updated our game a high percentage of users couldn’t access there game for a week. It seemed like a server issue but it was never clarified by Glu 😊

Edit: we also weren’t compensated for the issue
    Why do I even bother 😒
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
    edited October 2021
    @KalindaKing @GluAdmin please add a feature where we can do things with our squad, for example.. create storylines like solving a crime, helping Simon or Maya find a love interest, help Maria and her niece with finding a prom Dress, idk but something that we can do with our squad as a team and add a chat feature into the game as well! It would be so cool!
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    @WhatIsReality Oh. I play on android now. I might wait to see what happens just in case.

• KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    Does anyone have the list of October’s throwback boxes yet? 
    Thank you 😊 
    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
    I think I’m going to wait until the day after the update is released, to download it. After what happened last year 😬😬
    Last year was such a mess omg I forgot 😭 @WhatIsReality
    @KkhAngelica I also forgot, I only remembered because I was deleting photos on my iPad & came across a screen recording of the glitch. I was going to post it on the forum(at that time I didn’t know you couldn’t post videos) so I completely forgot about the video & it just sat there taking up storage for no reason😆
    Why do I even bother 😒
    @Korty I don't think those boxes are supposed to be monthly and you can get TB items during the BF sale at the end of November. 

I want Lucifer in the the game for the Halloween update. I mean it can’t be that hard to do…right 🥺

Also If you haven’t watched Lucifer I highly recommend it.
    Why do I even bother 😒
    I want Lucifer in the the game for the Halloween update. I mean it can’t be that hard to do…right 🥺

Also If you haven’t watched Lucifer I highly recommend it.
    I finished watching Lucifer a few days ago and i miss it 😭❤️
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    I don't actually bother that much with the halloween boxes since there are too many items I don't want or wouldn't get much use out of. After the sale, I'm saving up for December boxes and then Valentine's.

• kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    halloween nails !! 
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    @Korty I don't think those boxes are supposed to be monthly and you can get TB items during the BF sale at the end of November. 
    Oh thank you @DelphineGarnier
    I was hoping that the boxes would become a monthly occurrence because for me BF sale is not interesting anymore (I’ve been playing since 2014 so I pretty much bought everting I really like in the previous sales or during Kimmyversary) 
    Instead I spent a lot of Kstars on the September throwbacks just to get the items I missed in the past. 

Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
    edited October 2021
    @Korty I'm hoping they actually add more TBs since some of the stuff in the boxes should have been part of the last sale. I took one turn on a box this weekend and it felt like a waste because I got a hairstyle I didn't even want.

Last years BF sale barely had any new weekend tb items and I was upset bc I really wanted tb items that I liked, but there weren’t as much, so hopefully they add items from last year to the sale 🤞🏼 If not then I’ll just get a few items from the kloset 🤷🏻‍♀️ But if they were able to add 105 tb items to these September boxes, I hope they are able to add more to the BF which they should.
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Aleja28Aleja28 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    sarie said:

So I'm wearing the DB headpiece and this happens when I use konnections 😂 did I never notice or? Is it a glitch 
    Weird… it seems fine to me haha 
    Speaking of colors, what are the chances of the lilac hair dye we were expecting being part of the sale? 

• pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    So uh… when will we be able to get these skin tone and others like green, purple, pink etc? 🙂  @KalindaKing @GluAdmin
    Yes also some more natural skintones 🥲 i am sure it's not difficult for glu to do that
    @lulula Yes. I suggested this more than once because it would be really useful when we have an SYS theme with a specific color scheme. 

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    @lulula Yes. I suggested this more than once because it would be really useful when we have an SYS theme with a specific color scheme. 
    I know!! I feel like I’ve seen it be requested so many times but we never get anything. It’s the one thing that I feel like we actually have a chance at getting but it never happens 😰😰
    Platform: iOS
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    lulula said:
    I know!! I feel like I’ve seen it be requested so many times but we never get anything. It’s the one thing that I feel like we actually have a chance at getting but it never happens 😰😰
    This right here! 

• FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Are we going to get any more longer-term kollections like we’ve had the past two weeks? I was actually really looking forward to seeing what new ones there would be and then was totally disappointed when it didn’t refresh when they ran out tonight 😅
    This!! I’ve played for 7 months and never seen a huge amount of kollections, I was really hoping a new set every month would be a permanent feature so everyone would eventually have access to the kollections they want. 
  • El_152El_152 Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    Does anyone know the date the update gets here?