🗳️🔔SYS- 9/30/21 Golden Goddess ! SYS 👸🗳️

1131415161719Next

Comments

• stardust767stardust767 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
     Anyone have issues with claiming their SYS rewards? I was supposed to be in Gold I, but for some reason I was put back in Bronze I after getting Glu to fix my issue last SYS. Now it’s like I’m not in any style level and I can’t claim any prizes. 😞
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
     Anyone have issues with claiming their SYS rewards? I was supposed to be in Gold I, but for some reason I was put back in Bronze I after getting Glu to fix my issue last SYS. Now it’s like I’m not in any style level and I can’t claim any prizes. 😞
    Message support with as much detail
    as you can about the switched levels and what place you were in (with screenshots if you have them) and make it clear you want the gold prizes for whatever position you finished in in bronze, they should give you the prizes
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    6th in silver 3! 

• ToyboxTrashToyboxTrash Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I've also dropped to Bronze 1 from Gold 1 and I had already opened a ticket with support because my SYS level was missing from the throwback event then reappeared when Golden Goddess started so I've just mentioned I was Gold and now bronze and sent screen shots. Hoping for a reply soon. I'll keep people updated as it's obviously a massive issue for lots of people 
  • TheaTakesLATheaTakesLA Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    First in Silver 3! Not sure if I can manage to make these eyes work with these dang eyebrows tho 🥴
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Feeling ready for Spooktober. Bring in the questionable pumpkin spice flavored / scented items. 
    IOS Player 
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

Finished 8th in Gold, really didn’t expect to get the eyes! I live in London and weekend sys finishes 2am so I usually wake up placed much lover than before I went to bed 😅 Haven’t used any extra tickets in ages, fingers crossed next weekend sys gonna be 🔥
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Came in 4th in Bronze I. ( I was scared I’d be stuck there bc of my low scores but THANK YOU GOODNESS I didn’t. ) 
    Last 4 looks 

Scores picked up a little.
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    So I finished 1st in Silver I. I love everything except for the eyes, they just don't suit my doll so I'm not gonna wear them. I wish we could change the brow color, the gold ain't working for me...

• trvqueen_diditrvqueen_didi Registered Users 155 Posts
    I come 2nd!! So excited right now 😁🥳🍾 Here are all of my looks submitted for SYS 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I’m glad my scores picked up after a bit so I was able to get 2nd in silver III 😊 I love the dress and the cute little bag ! I’m not really a fan of how the ts eyes look on my doll though. I wish they weren’t attached to the gold eyebrows 😕

And here’s my lowest, highest and two favourites

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • ChicagoChicago Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I mean...pain 🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Still no helpful response from customer support,but at least I came in first place in bronze I 🙄

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • slappedcakeslappedcake Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    Chicago said:
    I mean...pain 🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲
    @Chicago oh that’s suck 🥲 maybe you should try message customer care, they may give you the prize
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Finished 4th in gold because top three were ticket buyers. I dont mind the prizes but i wish the eyebrows werent golden

• ChicagoChicago Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Chicago said:
    I mean...pain 🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲
    @Chicago oh that’s suck 🥲 maybe you should try message customer care, they may give you the prize
    I'm kinda used to it, once I only needed ONE vote :(
    Ugh customer care didn’t fix my issue with claiming SYS prizes, they just corrected my level from Bronze I to Gold I. After the event ended last night, I never got an option to collect the prizes. When I tried to collect, it just had the ‘Play’ button which would give me an error message saying the event has ended 🤬

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Ugh customer care didn’t fix my issue with claiming SYS prizes, they just corrected my level from Bronze I to Gold I. After the event ended last night, I never got an option to collect the prizes. When I tried to collect, it just had the ‘Play’ button which would give me an error message saying the event has ended 🤬
    Message customer support with screenshots and VERY clearly state that you want the prizes for the place you finished in Gold, they should give them to you!