🎆🎃v12.4 Update - Haunted Hollywood & Kim's B-Day!🎂🎃🎆

Comments

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    El_152 said:
    Does anyone know the date the update gets here? 
    I think tomorrow or Tuesday!!
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts
    El_152 said:
    Does anyone know the date the update gets here? 
    Not yet, Kalinda will let us know for sure. It's usually Monday or Tuesday. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • El_152El_152 Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    Thank you dolls 🥰 I'm an Aussie player so I can be hard to track the time zones 
  • vicbamsvicbams Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    edited October 2021
    @KalindaKing can you help me please?  After last week's glitch, where several dolls were placed in the wrong SYS groups, I had also been placed in bronze I, which should have been in gold. Ok. I sent looks normally, I leveled up to Bronze II, but in the next SYS, I was again in Bronze I. I opened a ticket and quickly got placed in gold, where I should have been. So, they informed me that they would give me as compensation: 15x energy, 12x K-stars, 1x orange dye and 4x silver boxes. Great! I got the energy, the K-stars, apparently I got the dye, but by the time I got the 4x silver boxes, I got money instead. It's already been 3 attempts to send me the boxes, and whenever I press "ok" on the "thank you" balloon, I see my money increase by 4,000, which proves my point. I have screenshots of everything if you need it. Could you check for me what's going on, please? I love GLU support, I've always had all my issues fixed and I wouldn't think it's bad if they just put me in the right SYS group, with no compensation. But what's right is right. If they told me they would send 4x silver boxes to me, then I want to receive it.

I'm an iOS player and my ID

Mod Edit - please don’t put your ID number in the open forum.  That should stay between you and Glu.  
    ✨ Brazilian girl
    📲 iOS player
    ⭐️ A+
    🔹 Level 35
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi @vicbams I took off your ID number. Please send another ticket to Customer Care. 

For anyone still having problems from last weeks crashing/wrong levels please follow up with Customer Care.   I’ll pass along that players are still having trouble, can they make sure Support is consistently fixing this.  So sorry for all these headaches.  :/
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    can we wait for an update today?😇
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    is the update coming today????
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts

Why do I like this 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Hopefully update today!!!!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Lately the updates have been Tuesday, but I’m still hopeful.  Let’s all cross our fingers for luck, and collectively think “ “Update Monday  Update Monday” maybe a colorful chant?  Maybe we’ll be told ‘it’s tomorrow’, or ‘it’s later today.’    <3. I’ll go look for a color chant….we could use some puppies, and Disney!  We’ll use this thread for the Power of attraction.  

Or maybe our favorite Glu Goddess will see our pleas and give us the word. 🙏
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    RiinaUkii said:
    I'm sorry Koko, but there have been too many "maybes" lately... I'm not a child who believes in crossed fingers tho. I don't understand what's so difficult about a deadline or at least especially an honest announcement?

I have great expectations for this update, but my feeling is not good - as always recently.
    after all the disaster lately the update should come on time or even earlier
    I wish I could hit agree over and over on this!!
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    Why do I remember the last updates were Monday???
  • vicbamsvicbams Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Hi @vicbams I took off your ID number. Please send another ticket to Customer Care. 

For anyone still having problems from last weeks crashing/wrong levels please follow up with Customer Care.   I’ll pass along that players are still having trouble, can they make sure Support is consistently fixing this.  So sorry for all these headaches.  :/
    Good Morning @kokokokonut! Thanks for the reply, but my issue of being in the wrong group was resolved 3 days ago.  The problem I mentioned is that Costumer Care is trying to send me 4 silver boxes, but they send me money instead of the boxes. And I would very much like to receive the silver boxes they promised me!
    ✨ Brazilian girl
    📲 iOS player
    ⭐️ A+
    🔹 Level 35
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    edited October 2021
    Last months update was on a Tuesday and the one in august was on Monday… so hopefully today! 🤞🏼
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Rxghida_Rxghida_ Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    I will be so disappointed if the update isn’t today! Have been waiting for too long tbh
  • ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    edited October 2021
    Edit: it's not out yet this is was a mini update I never did 😅

Looks like the update is out on Android?? 👀 Am I hallucinating, I've never seen it out on a monday...
    Chrysalis said:
    Looks like the update is out on Android?? 👀 Am I hallucinating, I've never seen it out on a monday...
    It's not showing on my tablet or phone. Is it a mini update? Sometimes those show between major updates.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Chrysalis said:
    It's not showing on my tablet or phone. Is it a mini update? Sometimes those show between major updates.
    @BooskiBabii Oh maybe it's that and I never updated! 😋
  • El_152El_152 Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    Chrysalis said:
    Edit: it's not out yet this is was a mini update I never did 😅

Nothing for me yet on Android 🥺
    Chrysalis said:
    Chrysalis said:
    Mine shows there was a mini update on September 22nd. Wasn't that around the time everyone got put in the wrong groups?🤔
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    Still wondering when we will have double stars, really wanted to do an offer for this update
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
    edited October 2021
    ashleyl23 said:
    Still wondering when we will have double stars, really wanted to do an offer for this update
    @ashleyl23 I think it'll be this coming weekend!
    edited October 2021
    Chrysalis said:
    Chrysalis said:
    Mine shows there was a mini update on September 22nd. Wasn't that around the time everyone got put in the wrong groups?🤔
    @BooskiBabii ooh interesting. I feel like the backend of the game might be a total mess, maybe they were trying to fix it but it ended up backfiring 😬 🤯

Edit: I didn't download that update, that explains why I has no sys problems...
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    Speaking of double stars has anyone ever been banned from tapjoy? I never did anything sketchy and it says I will not have access to the offer wall anymore because of suspicious activity. I can’t seem to find a way to contact them either. The only reason I can think of is I did offers for another game I play I didn’t think that was against the rules.
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    Chrysalis said:
    Chrysalis said:
    I updated KKH around that time and got the SYS level glitch straight after. I’m one of those people that checks my App Store twice a day(morning & night) for app updates, probably because I have over 50+ apps & not having them updated would cause major battery drain. I totally forgot where I going with this sooo anyway😅
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    i just leveled up & it said new clothes, photobooth, etc. but when i went to the kloset the only thing that was showing up as new was a dress i've had for at least 6 months. there may have been a few new things to shop but just an fyi that there's another glitch
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    So ever since I updated my iPad to iPadOS 15, the main image on the Game Centre widget has been giving me a sense of déjà vu.

I decided to go through the 2020 Halloween thread because I was 70%  sure that it was app icon for KKH during October last year & I found this.

They are kind of similar, I guess 😅
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Last year the Halloween update came out for IOS and then android. Wish I could know the exact time tho but I always get the update around noon EST. Hopefully with all these glitches, they working to get it fixed! @KalindaKing Please give us some info 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29