🗳️🔁 SYS TB Weekday Event 10/4/21 - Midnight Magic Returns!! 🔁🗳️

Comments

• fairyemifairyemi Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Back in bronze 1 AGAIN after getting 1st in gold 1 during golden goddess.. this also happened after diamonds are forever.. support said I’ll be in the right bracket NEXT sys but I want to be in gold during this one for the diamonds 😐 I know for a fact this is going to continue every single SYS and I’m gonna get no compensation. So unfair.
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    fairyemi said:
    Back in bronze 1 AGAIN after getting 1st in gold 1 during golden goddess.. this also happened after diamonds are forever.. support said I’ll be in the right bracket NEXT sys but I want to be in gold during this one for the diamonds 😐 I know for a fact this is going to continue every single SYS and I’m gonna get no compensation. So unfair.
    Try sending another message, a lot of people were moved to their right tier the same day they messaged them last time.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • mrae726mrae726 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    I was placed in Bronze for the weekend SYS when I should have been placed in Gold. It never got fixed but when the event ended I didn’t place in any group at all, not even bronze, and ended up getting not one single trendsetter prize, the button was completely gone. I am in Gold this SYS which is correct but how do I get my trendsetter prize from the weekend SYS. I messaged support a few times and no one is getting back to me. I hope I can get a prize of some sort considering I didn’t get anything at all and should have been placed in Gold from the beginning. 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    mrae726 said:
    I was placed in Bronze for the weekend SYS when I should have been placed in Gold. It never got fixed but when the event ended I didn’t place in any group at all, not even bronze, and ended up getting not one single trendsetter prize, the button was completely gone. I am in Gold this SYS which is correct but how do I get my trendsetter prize from the weekend SYS. I messaged support a few times and no one is getting back to me. I hope I can get a prize of some sort considering I didn’t get anything at all and should have been placed in Gold from the beginning. 
    Just keep sending them a message every day until they answer, at least that's what I would do. If they don't answer, message Kalinda, she's very helpful when it comes to getting prizes from a previous sys.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • littlesweetlittlesweet Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    fairyemi said:
    Same here… was kicked out of Silver 3 after the “maintenance”. Never heard back from support so just played the last two events to get up to Bronze 3 and now I’m back to bronze 1. I’m annoyed. 
  • albie_donalbie_don Registered Users, Member 37 Posts

I hope this vampy look will be appreciated. I spent for thissss 😹🤦🏻‍♂️😩😩😩🥴
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    @MackenzieHollister I think you're in my TS group now that I've been moved to Gold!! My doll's name is Liv, I love your look 😍😍
  • AspenWoodAspenWood Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Oops. I read what Kim said about fantasy character and that’s what I did. I just submitted a look that was inspired by Belle with the yellow dress and then I see everyone wearing black 😅😅
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    edited October 2021
    @dinoqueen9 Omg we are!!! You look beautiful 😍😍 Here’s to hoping the algorithm is in your favor this week🥂
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    @dinoqueen9 Ong we are!!! You look beautiful 😍😍 Here’s to hoping the algorithm is in your favor this week🥂
    Hoping that for both of us!! Praying to get to open five silver boxes this week
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    edited October 2021
    Went by the call and well ouch. I guess I’ll try a dark gown next time. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Didn’t help. 

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited October 2021
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • TheaTakesLATheaTakesLA Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    I’ve noticed when voting that these two dresses have the popular pick like every time! Hope this helps 🥰
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited October 2021
    I have put a bag on my last look by accident maybe that why it scored so low 🙈
    and my 3rd look is after update. That could be a reason, but it’s weird how it could affect the game 

iOS player 

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    ok what the hell..i was doing really well, then updated, now my last score is a 30. i even unlocked my look from earlier. 
    iOS
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts

Tried to recreate these absolute legends (they're form a Czech fairytale The prince and the evening star 1979)
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Still in the wrong Sys group and no word from support @KalindaKing
  • madisonkkh123madisonkkh123 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    edited October 2021
    I’m going to start the SYS a day late since it’s a throwback, and I think people in my group won’t be fighting for the top spot as much compared to if I do start the SYS right away. but you never know 🤷‍♀️
    Hopefully it won’t place me down a level
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    Are we going to have to message support every SYS now because we keep getting put back in Bronze I? Please fix this
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Dropping 4 points per look, at least it’s consistent. 😅

• kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    i message support and they told me they changed me but i’m still in bronze even tho i submitted a ticket and re opened the app 😐🤦🏻‍♀️
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    This dress is so pretty!  Does anyone know where it's from? 

• kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    Nikki114 said:

it was virgo show stopping diamond box 

• Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    kkhxio said:
    Nikki114 said:

it was virgo show stopping diamond box 

Thank you, @kkhxio I had a feeling it was a diamond box. 
  • victoria7victoria7 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Hi ! 💕 I was supposed to be in GOLD after winning first place in Silver III in the Golden Godesses SYS, but I have been put in Bronze I…. Is there something I can do?😭😭😭 After all the tickets I paid for Golden Godesses, It’s not really nice to have been but at the lowest level…🥲 

(Sorry for spelling mistakes, english is not my first language✨)

Thanks to anyone who can possibly help me
    Victoria 🤍 (Level 32, been playing for 8 months now - Canada)
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    In the wrong group, again. I’ve leveled up in silver 3 twice now, still in silver 3 🤣🤣
    I’ve noticed when voting that these two dresses have the popular pick like every time! Hope this helps 🥰
    How is miss girl barefoot in the VB! 🤔
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    I can't submit my look because it says that I have something on that I still need to purchase for 30 kstars, but I'm POSITIVE that I own everything I have on. I've tried a couple times but keep getting the same error message???

IS ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCING THIS???

@TheaTakesLA or is that you dressing your doll before submitting? Sorry if I don’t make sense lol 
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    jwawawa said:
    I can't submit my look because it says that I have something on that I still need to purchase for 30 kstars, but I'm POSITIVE that I own everything I have on. I've tried a couple times but keep getting the same error message???

IS ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCING THIS???

30 kstars sounds like a lip colour to me, did you maybe try one on then not change back to your regular colour (since I think your lips don’t use colour)?