Saving for Black Friday 2021! ⭐️

Comments

• BodhiBodhi Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Oh wow. I didn’t know Black Friday sales was a thing in KKH! Bless this forum. Good to know. I’m going to start saving my KStars now!
    iOS
    Join my all Male squad - 016905 🕺🏼
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Fae said:
    Fae said:
    Fae said:
    My starting point! Not sure how realistic it is but I’m going to try and aim for 2000 kstars. 😅

One month later update! 
    Happy with my progress but I still have Maya’s outfit saved to buy since I haven’t loved VIP. 🙈

Underwater update 🌊
    I haven’t made much progress this month and spent way too much chasing a pair of kollection boots, hopefully this VIP will bring me back up with all those 2 & 4 kstar offers. 😅

Just spent 500 kstars for VIP but I’m glad I’m up from last month. 😅

• BlackSwan88BlackSwan88 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Hi everyone! I found out about this group a few days ago so glad I did! I had no clue there was a Black Friday. Compared to where I was its a good start! My goal is 1,000 kstars don't know if I'll get there but better to aim for the stars right *pun intended* 🤣. 
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    I spent like 600 stars and managed to get 100 back ✨ hoping I make it to 2k for Black Friday!

✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    SDC93 said:
    SDC93 said:
    SDC93 said:
    SDC93 said:

Probably aiming for 3000 by Black Friday.   We have 20 weeks until the sale, which means 200 stars from SYS earnables and 2800 from videos. 120 stars from So Chic London as well. I’m thinking for VIPs I’ll only spend on businesses and maaaaybe a GB here and there. My budget won’t be too tight since I only need 2k. 

Chased the last GB, but happy with my progress. May let myself do 300 for VIP depending on how I’m feeling haha

For vip I span a 50 star collection and hit the 80 star square, so I’m calling it good for this week lol. Hoping to hit at least 2000 by the end of the week. 

Did better for VIP than expected. 160 stars from the event/ relationships and 60 from videos. 3 months left, so I should for sure hit 3000 stars by Black Friday. 

Not bad for 3 weeks. My before VIP update lol
    Oof. Spent about 600 k stars during VIP since I chased. I worked hard and got 200 k stars back.  I know I’ll probably spend 500 more next vip with Halloween boxes haha  
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

Only spent 120 kstars (had a lucky chase for the weekend GB), aiming for 1000 but I know the Halloween boxes are gonna destroy me 😅
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

I decided to update this before tomorrows VIP event lol. Spend 30stars on Kollection spin as well, very happy with my 10 days progress x

I spend 510 during VIP event and gained over 200 stars back so not too bad! But I am kind of hoping I won’t like next VIP as much as I did this 😅
  • TheValkyrieTheValkyrie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    I hope I'll be able to get to 500-1000 😩🙏

✨Update ✨ spent around 100kstars on the VIP event and on collections 
    ♥ Daily player ✧ Android  
  • kate_parkerkate_parker Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    Spent 400 k-star on VIP 😅
  • ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    Posting this before the the Hallowe'en boxes obliterate my savings 🎃🕸🦇😋

• FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    I might have to cut my goal in half in favour of Halloween items. 🙈
  • KKH_NadineKKH_Nadine Registered Users, Member 8 Posts

Before vip I had about 700 kstars and I managed to get back to 500 😅
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    maggiey said:
    maggiey said:
    maggiey said:
    maggiey said:
    maggiey said:
    maggiey said:
    Ended up spending 500 stars for VIP and going to try to save from now on!
    Goal: 3100 - 3500 stars

My update for this month 😳
    I haven’t been trying very hard lately and I lost a lot of progress after spending on VIP and having a kollection I was waiting months for come back

My update after another month! Made some good progress I think 😊
    Goal: 3100

I think we’re doing weekly updates now? So here’s mine 

My update for this week 

My update before VIP tomorrow! I know I’m going to spend at least 300 but hopefully I won’t do too much damage 😅

VIP and Halloween boxes hit me harder than I thought it would so trying harder to save in the upcoming weeks 😅

I had a question. I've completed a reality show and usually it gives you a star. I haven't gotten a star three times does anyone know what happened?
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    I had a question. I've completed a reality show and usually it gives you a star. I haven't gotten a star three times does anyone know what happened?
    That only happens during VIP weekend and every 50th show
  • ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    edited October 2021
    @BlackSwan88 You get a k-star for 5-starring reality shows and professional challenges during VIP weekends, if that's what you're asking. Unfortunately we don't get them all the time (sometimes you can randomly get one though!)
    edited October 2021
    @dinoqueen9 and @Chrysalis Oh I see that makes sense. Thank you! 
  • BodhiBodhi Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    This upcoming Black Friday being my 1st Black Friday as a KKH player, I was just wondering, what exactly goes on sale? Is it clothing in the wardrobe, or does one also get a discount on other things in KKH, like: furniture for your homes, boxes, dyes, diamonds, etc?
    iOS
    Join my all Male squad - 016905 🕺🏼
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Bodhi said:
    This upcoming Black Friday being my 1st Black Friday as a KKH player, I was just wondering, what exactly goes on sale? Is it clothing in the wardrobe, or does one also get a discount on other things in KKH, like: furniture for your homes, boxes, dyes, diamonds, etc?
    Everything in the kloset is 50% off and there are tb items added to the kloset, but they aren’t 50% off. It only involves clothes. @Bodhi
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • kate_parkerkate_parker Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    Update ✔️
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    SDC93 said:
    SDC93 said:
    SDC93 said:
    SDC93 said:
    SDC93 said:

Probably aiming for 3000 by Black Friday.   We have 20 weeks until the sale, which means 200 stars from SYS earnables and 2800 from videos. 120 stars from So Chic London as well. I’m thinking for VIPs I’ll only spend on businesses and maaaaybe a GB here and there. My budget won’t be too tight since I only need 2k. 

Chased the last GB, but happy with my progress. May let myself do 300 for VIP depending on how I’m feeling haha

For vip I span a 50 star collection and hit the 80 star square, so I’m calling it good for this week lol. Hoping to hit at least 2000 by the end of the week. 

Did better for VIP than expected. 160 stars from the event/ relationships and 60 from videos. 3 months left, so I should for sure hit 3000 stars by Black Friday. 

Not bad for 3 weeks. My before VIP update lol
    Oof. Spent about 600 k stars during VIP since I chased. I worked hard and got 200 k stars back.  I know I’ll probably spend 500 more next vip with Halloween boxes haha  

One more level of Dubai Darling to go!  Trying to get back to 3000 stars by VIP so I can buy boxes. 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Update: 3036 kstars! Glu needs to fix the videos for kstars bc I used to get 20 but now with the problems with this update, I’ve only gotten 6 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts

Platform: Android

• violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

• rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    update! ✨

• maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    maggiey said:
    maggiey said:
    maggiey said:
    maggiey said:
    maggiey said:
    maggiey said:
    maggiey said:
    Ended up spending 500 stars for VIP and going to try to save from now on!
    Goal: 3100 - 3500 stars

My update for this month 😳
    I haven’t been trying very hard lately and I lost a lot of progress after spending on VIP and having a kollection I was waiting months for come back

My update after another month! Made some good progress I think 😊

I think we’re doing weekly updates now? So here’s mine 

My update for this week 

My update before VIP tomorrow! I know I’m going to spend at least 300 but hopefully I won’t do too much damage 😅

VIP and Halloween boxes hit me harder than I thought it would so trying harder to save in the upcoming weeks 😅

My update for this week 

• femkiefemkie Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Do we also get diamond sale offers on Black Friday? If not im gonna spend them this weekend 👀 
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    femkie said:
    Do we also get diamond sale offers on Black Friday? If not im gonna spend them this weekend 👀 
    No I don’t think so :( but maybe somebody else can confirm
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    We never had diamond items be part of the sale, and if they ever added that, it better be because they finally give us more ways to earn diamonds. I have some stuff in the kloset I wouldn't mind getting.
    Platform: Android