šŸŽ†šŸŽƒv12.4 Update - Haunted Hollywood & Kim's B-Day!šŸŽ‚šŸŽƒšŸŽ†

Comments

• AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Got the eye makeup in my free box , canā€™t wait to open more

My dollā€™s name isĀ AnjaāœØ
    Daily player from Serbia šŸ‡·šŸ‡ø ~iOS
    English isnā€™t my first language
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    Am I the only one who's game has been crushing since the update? I can't even get through the loading screen before it completely shuts down.
  • mygamekeepscrashingmygamekeepscrashing Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    Am I the only one who's game has been crushing since the update? I can't even get through the loading screen before it completely shuts down.
    Mine too! I havenā€™t been able to access it for hours. Iā€™m too afraid to send a ticket to support tho, I hope glu can fix this issue asapĀ 
    KkhElena said:
    Mine too! I havenā€™t been able to access it for hours. Iā€™m too afraid to send a ticket to support tho, I hope glu can fix this issue asapĀ 
    Oh that is somewhat of a relief. I read somewhere that this issue is happening to specific devices but I still don't know which ones.
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    My free box.

Dress is cute, kinda want to try for a few more but holding out til VIP, as thereā€™s a few items Iā€™d like but Iā€™m weighing up against the ones I donā€™t want.

I play on iOS
    Oh just remembered have the squad boxes been updated?
    I play on iOS
    With new items?? Damn thatā€™s so exciting šŸ„ŗ
  • jezebellejezebelle Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    I havenā€™t seen any new items yet ā˜¹ļø
  • rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    my free halloween box! i love it šŸ§” the halloween items are so cuteee

@mygamekeepscrashing I donā€™t know if they have, I was asking if anyone had seen anything new. I hope you get your game sorted soon.
    @jezebelle thanks Iā€™ll keep hoarding them until I need the energy boost then lol.
    I play on iOS
  • Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    Same problem over hereā€¦ Havenā€™t been able to open the game for hours now.Ā 
    @KalindaKing we need you here!! Two threads have already been made abt this problem and we would all love at least a small explanation if this is being dealt with, thank you!Ā 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Yes I want to see new items in the squad boxĀ 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I sent in a report about the crashing. Thereā€™s a threadĀ https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5463276/game-crashing-since-new-updateĀ about the crashing, so far Iā€™ve heard itā€™s Android. Any iOS players having this crashing issue? Ā 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    @kokokokonut @KalindaKing @GluAdmin
    I think there's a glitch with this arm band jewelry?? It's the only jewelry that can't be dyed; can you please ask the team to fix this?Ā 
    I chased the hell out of it and was beyond disappointed when I couldn't dye it for a Midnight Magic SYS look I was trying to do lol

Thank you!!!

jwawawa said:
    I think there's a glitch with this arm band jewelry?? It's the only jewelry that can't be dyed; can you please ask the team to fix this?Ā 
    I chased the hell out of it and was beyond disappointed when I couldn't dye it for a Midnight Magic SYS look I was trying to do lol

Thank you!!!

Itā€™s because it acts like a tattoo, and those canā€™t be dyedĀ 
    To anyone whoā€™s experiencing the glitch, please put in your device while posting the comment. Mine is a Samsung galaxy tab S7
    edited October 2021
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    jwawawa said:

Thank you!!!

Yes, but it's not a tattoo lol so it's still an issue.Ā 
    jwawawa said:
    jwawawa said:

Thank you!!!

I agree, hopefully itā€™ll be fixed, or it shouldnā€™t be in the jewelry section if it clashes with the tattoosĀ 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Kinda underwhelmed with my pick because this hair can be found in the TB boxes. But truth be told, I can't be bothered with reaching the TB box anymore, so maybe it's for the best šŸ˜…

Will probably wait till VIP to open more of these boxes if they'll still be available, the items are beautifulĀ 
  • LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts
    Anulika said:

I got two konnections with this skin tone, hopefully we get it soon, and EASILY!Ā 

Another potential skin color!
    Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets.Ā 
  • JJthedrummer83JJthedrummer83 Registered Users 149 Posts
    i got the aura in my free halloween boxĀ 
    hollywood bitch so fake she seems real
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    I got the new Halloween hairĀ 
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    jwawawa said:
    jwawawa said:

Thank you!!!

@jwawawa this happens all the time so they probably wonā€™t fix it. The flower basket and shopping bags are ā€œhandheldsā€ but they act like auras, so you canā€™t use an aura with those items. Weā€™ve asked to get it changed and the answer has always been thatā€™s just how it was made, sadlyĀ 
    Platform: iOS
  • helly23helly23 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    This is sooo good šŸ˜ snakes are moving šŸĀ 
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I forgot the elf ear hair was in these boxes. Iā€™m about to blow all my kstars lol
    Put a cap on Trendspenders!Ā 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!