Game crashing since new update

KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
How many people are experiencing heavy crashing after the update? I just updated mine and now I can't even get past the loading screen w/o being kicked out of the game. It's kinda frustrating bc i can't even start a ticket to customer service. And yes, my internet works just fine.
Prev1

Answers

• MedxMedx Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Hi i am also experiencing the same. Its been less than a month since i started playing this game and i have had to deal with these issues twice now (one maintenence issue few days back and now app crashing.) I just wanted something for enjoyment but its turning out to be another hassle. ☹🤦🏻‍♀️

• pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    edited October 2021
    I know it will sound mean, but the only people who really make this game worthy are the artists who create the outfits/makeup. I don't know what the others are employed for. 
  • mygamekeepscrashingmygamekeepscrashing Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I know it will sound mean, but the only people who really make this game worthy are the artists who create the outfits/makeup. I don't know what the others are employed for. 
    To some extent I agree, but every game developer needs advertisers, publicists, people who write the code, artists, CEO’s and more to make it a well functioning business. Kalinda is kind of our only access to the game developers. She’s the bridge between us consumers and the sellers. 
  • Aleja28Aleja28 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    I’ve been having trouble opening the game for a while now. When I first tap it it kinda open but closes so I have to tap it again. Also, I don’t know if I’m the only one having this kind of stupid error in which the adds show upside down and literally rotates the whole screen to the other side making me turn my phone the other way if I wanna keep playing.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    edited October 2021
    I just sent in a report about this.  If you’re crashing, what platform are you in?  al

Also please list your device!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited October 2021
    I am on Android, Samsung Galaxy A71
  • MedxMedx Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    edited October 2021
    Using it on Android. Samsung A50
    kokokokonut said:
    I just sent in a report about this.  If you’re crashing, what platform are you in? 

• KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    edited October 2021
    I just sent in a report about this.  If you’re crashing, what platform are you in? 
    I'm on android • Samsung s9
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    Not crashing, but have the can’t connect message, IOS 
  • quiyanamoutikquiyanamoutik Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Android, Samsung Note 20
  • Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    iOS
  • helly23helly23 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    iOS, the download doesn't work

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Sorry that's happening! Can you share which device/phone you're on too? Please be specific.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Mell22Mell22 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Android - Samsung A51, after update it doesn't work even on my work phone -Huawei (don't know the number)
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    If your game is crashing and you have your ID saved, please send it to me in a private message.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    If your game is crashing and you have your ID saved, please send it to me in a private message.
    I sadly don't have my ID saved as my game rarely crashes
    I don't have my ID saved either as I never had any problems with anything in my game
    I don't have my ID either
    If you don’t have your ID don’t worry.  Once they’ve identified the issue, I’m sure a fix for all will be released. It seems logical, that they know the majority of players don’t know their ID. And there are multitudes of players out there, that don’t come here. They’ll need to be fixed too. I’m sure the players who sent their IDs, are facilitating the fix for everyone else.  This is just my own Opinion, but it’s based on experience and common sense.  
    So bottom line, don’t worry if you don’t know your ID.  
    And whatever you do - DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME.  <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • amoamo Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    I'm on an iphone xr. It's currently showing that I have zero diamonds (even though I know I have some). And it's been having connection issues since the update. And it showed me as having zero SYS tickets when I actually had one which meant I submitted an outfit too late and might have missed a ticket now.
    Hey guys, if your game is stuck on the loading screen, try restarting your device. Just tried it and I was able to load in!
  • jeaniquejeanique Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Has anyone else lost diamonds with the update? I had over 60 now I have 23...
    Hi. The team is aware and working on things.  We just have no further info at this time.  Thanks for your patience. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • liltiffsliltiffs Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    I’m having an issue with missing diamonds too. Went from 57 to 23. Haven’t spent anything… is this going to be fixed as well? 
    Platform : iOS 

• angushumeangushume Registered Users 1 Posts
    I just sent in a report about this.  If you’re crashing, what platform are you in?  al

My platform is an Android and my device is a Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus
  • Hailey_DollHailey_Doll Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    edited October 2021
    Moved comment to another thread, sorry.
  • helly23helly23 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    I don't have my ID either, ios 15.0
  • AllisonColemanAllisonColeman Registered Users, Member 10 Posts

im android too samsung galaxy s21 
  • amarakkh96amarakkh96 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Usually just chilling and lurking in here but it's getting annoying. Been updating the games since yesterday and Haven't be able to pass the load screen ever since it keep crashing. I'm on android