• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    I have like 30 something red dyes šŸ™„
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Ā https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    Fae said:
    jwawawa said:
    I can't submit my look because it says that I have something on that I still need to purchase for 30 kstars, but I'm POSITIVE that I own everything I have on. I've tried a couple times but keep getting the same error message???

IS ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCING THIS???

30 kstars sounds like a lip colour to me, did you maybe try one on then not change back to your regular colour (since I think your lips donā€™t use colour)?
    Hmm... I don't think so? The lips I have on can't be colored.Ā 
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    My scores before the update

First two should be other way around
    My scores after the update

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

Also before and after update:(
  • Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    First three looks

• Joey_KKHJoey_KKH Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    Here are my first 3 looks for this SYS, I was so excited after the great weekend we had, I also got the last earnable in the weekend SYS after months. I don't really understand what we are supposed to do for this SYS, so I'm just going to submit some fantasy and glamorous outfits (P.S. it's funny how every time I have to write the word glamorous I always sing the song Glamorous by Fergie to remember how it's spelled)

• NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Looks 1-4

What would I do without these wings?Ā 
    Been actively playing since October 2020.Ā 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others šŸ¤
  • BenedettaKKHBenedettaKKH Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    Iā€™m confusedĀ 

I think I deserve more than these low scores tbhĀ 
  • HaleyMcKayHaleyMcKay Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    i think i spotted gorgeousĀ @AmyMimi in my groupĀ 

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    My looks 1-4

Not doing so well...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • femkiefemkie Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Random question, but since I started playing again around a month ago Iā€™m not that familiar with the SYS ranking system. Could someone explain how you get higher or lower? And which is the lowest rank?Ā 
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    edited October 2021
    femkie said:
    Random question, but since I started playing again around a month ago Iā€™m not that familiar with the SYS ranking system. Could someone explain how you get higher or lower? And which is the lowest rank?Ā 
    How it is supposed to work:

The lowest tier is Bronze. Bronze has three tier levels called l,ll and lll. Then if you finish a show your style event above the green line on the leaderboard by the end of Bronze lll, you will rank up to silver l. Again, silver also has tiers l, ll and lll. If you finish above the green line (promotion line) you get promoted into Gold l which is the highest rank.Ā 

The ranks are like thisĀ 

Gold l

Silver lll

Silver ll

Silver l

Bronze lll

Bronze ll

Bronze l.

You have the chance to level up every show your style event. One starts on Mondays at 3pm GMT and finishes at 4pm GMT on Thursdays. The show you style events (sys) that begin on mondays are typically throwback events (tb) as you have the chance to win past items in bronze and silver gift boxes.

The sys event that starts Thursdays at 8PM GMT are for new items. These events go on till Monday morning at 2AM GMT.Ā 

You can go up a rank by finishing above the green promotion line and you can rank down by finishing below the red demotion line.

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    First 5 looks and Iā€™m back in the right group for this event šŸ˜ƒ

I play on iOS
  • femkiefemkie Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    femkie said:
    How it is supposed to work:

The lowest tier is Bronze. Bronze has three tier levels called l,ll and lll. Then if you finish a show your style event above the green line on the leaderboard by the end of Bronze lll, you will rank up to silver l. Again, silver also has tiers l, ll and lll. If you finish above the green line (promotion line) you get promoted into Gold l which is the highest rank.Ā 

The ranks are like thisĀ 

Gold l

Silver lll

Silver ll

Silver l

Bronze lll

Bronze ll

Bronze l.

You have the chance to level up every show your style event. One starts on Mondays at 3pm GMT and finishes at 4pm GMT on Thursdays. The show you style events (sys) that begin on mondays are typically throwback events (tb) as you have the chance to win past items in bronze and silver gift boxes.

The sys event that starts Thursdays at 8PM GMT are for new items. These events go on till Monday morning at 2AM GMT.Ā 

You can go up a rank by finishing above the green promotion line and you can rank down by finishing below the red demotion line.

Thank you so much for this!Ā 
    I finally understand the frustration of everyone, Iā€™ve been in bronze for ages to I was just wondering how I can get higherā€¦ usually I end up above the green line so I guess my game does the same like everyone elseā€™sĀ 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @HaleyMcKay thatā€™s great ! I havenā€™t been in a group with a forum member in awhile šŸ˜ŠšŸ’• Good luck and I hope you get some great picks this sys !
    iOS šŸ˜Š
    A+++
    šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
  • Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    Joey_KKH said:
    Here are my first 3 looks for this SYS, I was so excited after the great weekend we had, I also got the last earnable in the weekend SYS after months. I don't really understand what we are supposed to do for this SYS, so I'm just going to submit some fantasy and glamorous outfits (P.S. it's funny how every time I have to write the word glamorous I always sing the song Glamorous by Fergie to remember how it's spelled)

This theme is confusing me too. I don't want to dress my doll like it's Halloween but kinda feel like it's Halloween lite. So lost rn.Ā  Your doll is gorgeous btw.
  • Joey_KKHJoey_KKH Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    Lisak2 said:
    Joey_KKH said:

This theme is confusing me too. I don't want to dress my doll like it's Halloween but kinda feel like it's Halloween lite. So lost rn.Ā  Your doll is gorgeous btw.
    Thank you doll, right back at you @Lisak ;) It's raining all day here where I live and you just lightened up my day!
    I'm probably going to submit what comes to my mind in that moment and have fun creating more looks
  • tt_tt_ Registered Users, Member 142 Posts
    Itā€™s kind of crazy how if we want a hope of being put in the right TS level we have to take screenshots and plead... got put in the wrong group again and now that Iā€™m in the right one there is only 3 of us and that hasnā€™t changed in over 15 hours. Iā€™m just hoping it doesnā€™t change at the last second and then I get screwed out of prizes šŸ™ˆ get your ish together glu. This is getting ridiculousĀ 
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    I reached out to customer support two days ago (soon almost 3) and still no helpful response. Im stuck in bronze II . Sorry if Im being annoying but I just canā€™t believe itā€™s taking them this longĀ 
    My dollā€™s name isĀ AnjaāœØ
    Daily player from Serbia šŸ‡·šŸ‡ø ~iOS
    English isnā€™t my first language
  • fenty777fenty777 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    I have a feeling weā€™re gonna have to deal with being in the wrong sys group for a long time. I was bumped all the way back to Bronze I, I left it alone and didnā€™t contact support because I know they werenā€™t going to do anything. I make it all the way to bronze III, & get bumped back to bronze IšŸ˜­ how do you put an update out that doesnā€™t fix the main issue?Ā 
  • ev928erev928er Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    edited October 2021
    I canā€™t with this algorithm. Still loving this theme thoughĀ 

ev928er said:
    I canā€™t with this algorithm. Still loving this theme thoughĀ 

Canā€™t believe this! I also always vote for that sky blue and fairy looks, I wish to own these gowns!

• BenedettaKKHBenedettaKKH Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    šŸ‘šŸ»

• NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    Does anyone have tips for newer players who donā€™t have things like wings or crowns etc in their wardrobe? After Kimā€™s call, it was a bit disheartening when you can only rely on the things available in the closet
    My doll's name is KaysiĀ 
    iOS playerĀ 
    Does anyone have tips for newer players who donā€™t have things like wings or crowns etc in their wardrobe? After Kimā€™s call, it was a bit disheartening when you can only rely on the things available in the closet
    Just be creative! Vote a few times before submitting a look to see what colours are popular, what hair, maybe a make up and etc little details matters a lot x Also donā€™t give up even if your scores sucks, you can still receive some rewards, hopefully level up!Ā 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I keep missing the dye in the bronze box and this time I got 10 energy. How fun.Ā 
    Platform: Android

• sydneykkhsydneykkh Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    I was dropped down from gold to bronze when everyone was also getting dropped down, messaged support (no help of course), decided to just work my way back up but I just got dropped down to bronze 1 again?!?! So sick of thisĀ 
  • robynicolerobynicole Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    Favorite looks so far!! I have no clue what this sys wants us to do lol