šŸŽ†šŸŽƒv12.4 Update - Haunted Hollywood & Kim's B-Day!šŸŽ‚šŸŽƒšŸŽ†

Comments

• alixoalixo Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    edited October 2021
    All of my tickets and diamonds are gone as well ā˜¹ļø
    iOS PlayerĀ 
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts
    edited October 2021
    Is anyone elses energy stuck and not filling up?

edit: fixed
  • SA93SA93 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    I was thinking I had 2 extra tickets that I had saved are now gone!
  • m1lk_jpgm1lk_jpg Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    edited October 2021
    gmork said:
    I was demoted from gold to bronze 1 for this SYS. Has this issue been resolved for anyone? This sucks because ever since I started playing again in the beginning of the year Iā€™ve been looking forward to anything Halloween related, including a potential Halloween SYS..

Iā€™m from Sweden so I donā€™t know how stuff like this works in the US, but if this was a swedish company Iā€™d cause complete mayhem and demand actual money back from them, since Iā€™ve payed quite a lot of money to stay between silver 3 and gold 1 in pretty much every SYS.
    me too. I messaged glue with a ss of my placement in the last sys as soon as this one started, but they have yet to reply to me or fix it. how is this still happening?Ā 
    PS- Now I'll just patiently wait for our 15 diamond and 5 free halloween boxes compensation for yet again having such large glitches in the game :)
    šŸ–¤ā™”ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ:*āœ§Ā·ļ¾Ÿ:*Ā JosĆ©phine*:Ā·ļ¾Ÿāœ§*:Ā·ļ¾Ÿāœ§ā™”šŸ–¤
    [ JĆ³h-zeh-feen ]
    Ā ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢iOS playerā€¢ā€¢ā€¢
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Just coming on to add to this mess. my diamonds and dyes are all at 0, and my tickets reset to 2 and my extra ticket that I got in a diamond box is gone.Ā 
    Platform: iOS
  • kkhjuliakkhjulia Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    edited October 2021
    Where the heck did myĀ +20 diamondsĀ and my otherĀ 4 extra ticketsĀ go šŸ˜¤
    @kokokokonut @KalindaKing
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Ok just checked the game again and dyes and diamonds are backā€¦ I guess the ticket thing canā€™t be fixed?Ā 
    Platform: iOS
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited October 2021
    My tickets were there but I don't get how Glu can come out with so many issues and they can never compensate people. If other games do it, what's the excuse?Ā 
    Edit: One thing I did just notice though is the amount of diamonds showing in my game is a couple of diamonds less than what I had before.Ā 
    Platform: Android

• LadyOLadyO Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Anyone else's game crashing? Right after the update?
  • ariellepariellep Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    @KalindaKing can you give us some communication on when this will be fixed? Iā€™m nervous to submit my next look until all my tickets are back.Ā 
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    @KalindaKing my timer is still stuck meaning that the ticket I shouldā€™ve received an hour ago still hasnā€™t joined my two other saved DB tickets.Ā 
  • MadeleineKKHMadeleineKKH Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    Anyone else that did not get the full amout of diamonds back? I had 17, but only got back 5.. Now i have 7 because of the call i got.
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I got everything back but not my extra tickets.Ā 
    iOS playerĀ 
    Ā 
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    I got everything back but not my extra tickets.Ā 
    Same
    Android player. šŸ‘¾
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    edited October 2021
    I had saved 5 tickets I won from diamonds boxes and now I only have 4. Also, 30 of my diamonds are missing, I had 41 yesterday and now it only shows 11 šŸ˜­ I honestly feel like crying right now

Edit: Just checked and some of my dyes are gone too šŸ˜”

Edit again: found a screenshots I took last night and I'm actually missing 32 diamonds šŸ˜­ I'm so worried we might not get back our stuff
    Android playerĀ 
    Christmas lover šŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I had enough diamonds to get a dress or a hairstyle if I wanted to, so I'd like my missing 4 diamonds please.
    Platform: Android

• ChloĆØ_KKHChloĆØ_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    I lost 13 diamonds, my sys timer is frozen and hundreds of pink, purple, champagne, ice blue and gold dyes are missing.
    @KalindaKing can you please tell us how the team is fixing this?
    Android
  • gmorkgmork Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    I just asked for my money back lol. Doubt theyā€™ll give me anything but you guys should too tbh, maybe theyā€™ll get nervousĀ 
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    It looks like after my votes are tabulated Iā€™ll finally be placed back correctly in Gold. But I donā€™t have the correct amount of diamonds (21 instead of 30) or any of my extra saved tickets. Luckily I have a screen shot to prove it. My timer is also gone so technically I donā€™t even know if I was supposed to submit a look or not. I really am a very patient person when it comes to technical difficulties, because I understand shit happens, but this has gotten out of hand. How many sysā€™ in a row are we going to deal with this? Not all of us are obsessively taking screen shots to prove how much currency we had and we shouldnā€™t have to in the first place.Ā 
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    I reached out to support and theyā€™re telling me the two saved DB tickets I had are actually free tickets which I know is false. @KalindaKing please help !Ā 
  • ariellepariellep Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    Would love some communication on if the tickets/diamonds are going to be fixed on their own or if we need to submit a ticket to Glu.
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    I lost 65 diamonds.

Bottom screenshot was yesterday. Top is tonight after updating.