🎆🎃v12.4 Update - Haunted Hollywood & Kim's B-Day!🎂🎃🎆

Comments

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Why am I missing diamonds and dyes ? 😭
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We're aware that some of you are missing currency. It's the end of the day here and I don't know when this will be resolved, but we're working on it!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    We're aware that some of you are missing currency. It's the end of the day here and I don't know when this will be resolved, but we're working on it!
    So we wont be able to submit looks? Nice. 🙂
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Just UGH 😑 
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Can you let us at least know if we’ll lose paid tickets if we submit looks?
  • kkh893kkh893 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Figured I would add to this disaster. Today I lost 6 tickets and a bunch of dye. I’ve been messaging support since Monday morning because I’m in bronze again when I should be in gold. All support tells me is my phone storage is low and my wifi isn’t good… so I showed them my iPhone has over 150gb of storage left and my bandwidth test is over 82mbps 🙂🙃
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    “It’s the end of our day here” uhm, not if your game isn’t working?  That’s not how it works when you work salaried. Unless glu is hourly, which I HIGHLY doubt. 
    I want my 10 diamonds back for these two tickets that customer support is now telling me are free tickets. 
  • kate_parkerkate_parker Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    I have two extra tickets and one regular but I can only see the extra tickets! Can’t even see the clock running 🥲
    It's happening with my game too
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    edited October 2021
    Hey @krissyG are those unreleased items that are going to be in the game?
  • Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    @krissyG can you please delete the pictures not everyone wants to see the spoilers yet and it‘s also against the forum rules. 
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    @krissyG FYI, unofficial spoilers aren't allowed on the forum, plus some dolls want to keep it a surprise. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • Aleja28Aleja28 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    Asena_55 said:
    @krissyG can you please delete the pictures not everyone wants to see the spoilers yet and it‘s also against the forum rules. 
    Now that you mention… where can I find the forum rules? 👀 
    I’m kinda new haha
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    Aleja28 said:
    Asena_55 said:
    Now that you mention… where can I find the forum rules? 👀 
    I’m kinda new haha
    On the main general discussions page, there’s a thread called Forum Rules that’s near the top
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited October 2021
    the end of day comment did not mean they stop working on it.  Employees  who are not in the hands on fixing it team end their work day. The team is still working on fixing things.  And Kalinda is still here if anything arises.  

And please don’t post unpublished images. They are not permitted here.  Thanks. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    ashleyy said:
    I opened another Halloween box (I opened a few 😬) and got the item I wanted so badly, this hair 💚

(Also has anyone messaged support and gotten there diamonds back? )
    I’ve had no response from support, but just wanted o say your doll looks stunning in the hair 🥰
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    I spent over 800 something kstars on Halloween boxes 😖 welp 😙 now I have 1007 kstars left. I’m literally going to be crying the day of BF. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    I need someone to tell me if I should submit my tickets as if they’re free tickets because I’ll lose one in an hr. 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    I need someone to tell me if I should submit my tickets as if they’re free tickets because I’ll lose one in an hr. 
    @SDC93 tbh, with personal experience of how long glu takes to reply, I’d say to use the ticket instead of losing one because glu might not respond back until later or tomorrow, especially with everyone contacting them about glitches. 🤷🏻‍♀️
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • krissyGkrissyG Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    I had no idea they were against the rules  I thought Since they were already published and posted that it was ok.I also can’t seem to find the forum rules,I went to the general discussion page but can’t seem to find this topic😢beachespeaches said:
    @krissyG FYI, unofficial spoilers aren't allowed on the forum, plus some dolls want to keep it a surprise. 

I had no idea they were against the rules  I thought Since they were already published and posted that it was ok.I also can’t seem to find the forum rules,I went to the general discussion page but can’t seem to find this topic😢
    Asena_55 said:

I don’t think I’m allowed to answer as I might turn up missing at the hands of the Glu community.beachespeaches said:

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Fae said:
    ashleyy said:
    I opened another Halloween box (I opened a few 😬) and got the item I wanted so badly, this hair 💚

(Also has anyone messaged support and gotten there diamonds back? )
    I’ve had no response from support, but just wanted o say your doll looks stunning in the hair 🥰
    @fae aw thank you so much 💖
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    krissyG said:
    I had no idea they were against the rules  I thought Since they were already published and posted that it was ok.I also can’t seem to find the forum rules,I went to the general discussion page but can’t seem to find this topic😢
    Asena_55 said:

It’s this one, hope this helps! 

• sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    im missing all my yellow dye?? the rest is ok as far as i remember but yellow is gone (the tickets are gone as well of course🙄)
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    alvaas said:
    StellaKKH said:
    Glu, can you please FIRE whoever writes and tests your code because they're unbelievably hopeless at it? Hate being so mean and rude, but this is absolutely ridiculous! 
    I have SO MANY free tickets collected from boxes and now they're all gone! I normally wouldn't be this pissed, but I know that if I contact you guys, you'll just ask me to check my internet or storage. PLEASE, for the love of God, PLEASE TEST YOUR CODE before releasing it in updates! PLEASE! (Or hiring me would work too.)

At this point, please just stop all your SYS and diamond box events or whatever and please just WORK on these ridiculous bugs that are YOUR fault and NOT ours by any means. 
    I don't even care that I sound pissed right now. The fact that they introduce all these bugs and have the gall to blame them all on US is already ridiculous, so I could care less about manners. Sorry about that, but what a horrible, horrible, horrible customer service. No other game that I've played treats me this poorly. 😤😤😤
    I play another game too and when they where down for like 1h they gave us 300 energy and 300 pages for books (imagine like 100 k stars and 5 diamonds) 🥲
    i know what game you are talking about and i play it too! they really came through for us and this is the kind of compensation we deserve 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • Villa12Villa12 Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    Has anyone gotten back their missing saved tickets? I’m barely catching up with the thread and I’m also missing 8 saved tickets. 

Customer care told me they are free tickets, so I used them so I wouldn’t lose a ticket with my timer stopped. I’ve now asked them to send me my two saved tickets back. I’m guessing they won’t and won’t give me any compensation. This game has aggregated me so freaking much lately. I’m really over it.