🎆🎃v12.4 Update - Haunted Hollywood & Kim's B-Day!🎂🎃🎆

Comments

• Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    I spent over 800 something kstars on Halloween boxes 😖 welp 😙 now I have 1007 kstars left. I’m literally going to be crying the day of BF. 
    I did the same thing lol. Opened three full palettes 🙃
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I’m still missing all of my diamonds. Dyes are back but not diamonds which I have been saving forever. 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    I was misplaced in bronze 1 instead of gold 1 but customer care took care of it and pretty much solve it within 6 hours after my complain. Big shoutout to the person who sorted thing out for me BUT the inconsistency is really not great for ALL the players. It shouldn’t be a gamble for a player to get a helpful person or a clueless one with customer care, something need to be done to standardize the way complains being dealt with by customer care. 
    IOS Player 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Still no change; still missing 20+ Diamonds and 4 saved tickets.
    I'm also now afraid to collect the Diamonds that are waiting for me from Squad purchases and the 5th reward from the SYS...
    I'm not contacting Support, they are completely useless and want screenshots of everything... I don't screenshot my game every seccond of the day... sigh...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    This is just so shoddy. I’ve got some dyes back but not all of them which is weird and I’ve suddenly got 8 diamonds but that’s way less than I had. I’ve been here since the beginning and love the game (not to mention how much time and £££ l I’ve invested 😭) but I’m so tired of it recently. I know glu won’t care about one player leaving but it’s sad. It’s so different now and I’m fed up of the constant bugs and glitches. Sucks as this update looks amazing 👀 but what’s the point I have to screenshot every five minutes and accept my hard saved items disappearing every other week 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    I own the hair, dress and dragon, is there another item or is it a glitch?
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    these suqad boxes are absolutely sh*t!
    this is now the 2nd time that i have chosen diamonds from the daily squad box BUT it was not counted!
    customer service always says "show a screenshot" - NO !!

I can't do a scrennshot for every damn box. and by the way, after the update my votes dropped 10-15!
    I used to be in place 2-4 and now I'm in place 15-26 !!!!!! ughhh

• pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    Maybe the shoes are 50 kstars
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    @pizzagurlyum that's my only guess but that'd be so stupid considering you can't even see them
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @villa12 and others, Glu is working on things, and we’ll know more after the studio opens this morning.   At this point, all we can do is wait it out.  Thanks for your patience everyone.  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    I don’t interact much here anymore but I come check every once in a while and I had the same issue being placed in silver 2 when I was supposed to be in gold, then leveling up to silver 3 during last sys and finishing at 8th. Support told me I was going to be in gold after submitting a couple of tickets and I wasn’t at all, so I opened another ticket saying that I was 8th and this problem left me with just one SYS prize that if I was in gold where I was supposed to be I would’ve gotten the eyes and the handbag, they told me they would give me the items and nothing happened, contacted them again and they said they’ll pass it to the team or sm like that. 
    Seriously we should all be getting the prizes for the place we finished in the wrong tier because it’s Glu’s fault, not ours and this is how a good game would handle things. This makes me so angry. They lack the ability for problem-solving. 
    And I’m so sorry for everyone who is still in the wrong tier. I mean, if they didn’t implement this terrible system we wouldn’t have this many problems… just saying… 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    At the beginning of the SYS I had 4 tickets, two free and two saved.

I didn't notice when the game started glitching and tickets started disappearing, but now I have 2 tickets max. I hope these are the free tickets being used and everyone gets their paid/saved tickets back.

Players shouldn't stress and constantly guess what's happening to their in game currency 😕 I hope Glu resolves this AND gives us a nice compensation 
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Any news about the tickets? When it will be fixed?
    I am kinda scared to submit looks right now because i don't know what will happen if the 2 tickets i had will come back 🤷🏽‍♀️🙄
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    new update, new glitches. And this time with these old boots
  • AllisonColemanAllisonColeman Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    is anyone experiencing ur game crashing with the new update or is that just me
  • krissyGkrissyG Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Thanks doll!!!!♥️♥️maggiey said:
    krissyG said:
    I had no idea they were against the rules  I thought Since they were already published and posted that it was ok.I also can’t seem to find the forum rules,I went to the general discussion page but can’t seem to find this topic😢
    Asena_55 said:
    @krissyG can you please delete the pictures not everyone wants to see the spoilers yet and it‘s also against the forum rules. 

It’s this one, hope this helps! 

• KKH_p1ayerKKH_p1ayer Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    is anyone experiencing ur game crashing with the new update or is that just me
    My game is crashing as well.
    iOS

• ericasiaericasia Registered Users 32 Posts
    I came here to ask this too! I have all three things, what am I paying for? There's no way they'd include shoes you can't even see, right??
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    It is shoes!!!! I can't understand why though when you cant see them 🙉
  • AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 240 Posts
    ericasia said:
    I came here to ask this too! I have all three things, what am I paying for? There's no way they'd include shoes you can't even see, right??
    I don’t have the dragon, and I got the same deal of 50 kstars 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    ericasia said:
    Maybe she also have an accessory or a shoe on. 
  • Villa12Villa12 Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    @villa12 and others, Glu is working on things, and we’ll know more after the studio opens this morning.   At this point, all we can do is wait it out.  Thanks for your patience everyone.  <3
    Thanks Koko, keep us updated whenever you find out anything. I sent in a ticket and I still haven’t heard back from them neither.