šŸŽ†šŸŽƒv12.4 Update - Haunted Hollywood & Kim's B-Day!šŸŽ‚šŸŽƒšŸŽ†

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited October 2021
    So is it safe to use a ticket?
    Edit: I just decided to use my tickets but I realized that the ticket I'm missing is the extra one so thanks to the confusion from last night, I didn't use a free ticket so yet again I missed a ticket just like last Monday when we couldn't play for hours and my last ticket of the day was too late at night. And it doesn't say good things about Glu that I'm not expecting compensation because they can't be bothered with doing the right thing.
    Platform: Android

• LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    Going to sleep every night wondering what's the new glitch I'll find when i wake and how ill have to prove that it's not my connections fault...
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I keep getting pop ups for this game in another game. And the words "come back" are always in it. It's like Glu knows they're pushing players in the direction of ditching the game.
    Platform: Android

• jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut
    What's going on with today's quest outfit?Ā 
    I own all 3 pieces but it still says it'll cost 50 kstars. We were guessing there are does included that we can't see,Ā  but someone said their offer is also 50 kstars but they don't own the dragon yet??
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    My offer was 100stars I donā€™t own the dress so I figured there was shoes but as I didnā€™t know for sure what I was getting, I skipped it. Curious to see what was actually there, I had a quick look through the shoes and thereā€™s a pair of flat gladiator type sandals that seemed like theyā€™d match but I donā€™t know. If anyone goes for it, make sure you let us know and put us out of our misery lol.
    I play on iOS
  • ev928erev928er Registered Users, Member 32 Posts

can confirm, there is a pair of golden sandals/heels with the outfit.Ā 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Kjwawawa said:
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut
    What's going on with today's quest outfit?Ā 
    I own all 3 pieces but it still says it'll cost 50 kstars. We were guessing there are does included that we can't see,Ā  but someone said their offer is also 50 kstars but they don't own the dragon yet??
    Ok, I have one game that hasnā€™t started yet. Iā€™ll wear pool party attire, and try to figure out all thatā€™s included. Brb
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited October 2021

Ok, strange. I already had the 3 pieces - hair, dress and dinosaur!Ā  So I donā€™t know how much the pieces cost alone. So, Said Iā€™d wear it, BUT when I took off the dress it showed these shoes which I don't own. Ā 

So. I left the shop and it said I owed 30 for the shoes I said no thanks, it plopped me into a pair of gold shoes I own,Ā  could these shoes be part of the cost?Ā  sorry I couldn't help k but very strange it would change my shoes. And then charge me 30 , when there was no cost associated when I said ok I'd wear it.Ā Ā  But I thought it was dress, hair, and Dino. Which I owned. It was like security stopping me for stealing shoes I didn't even know they slipped me into, lol.

Edit - the gold shoes it put me in when I said no to the green pair, were the ones posted above @ev928er posted. Ā  Oh, and I went into the shop in the red bikini, and roller skates. It showed the outfit, no charge. I said yes. Ā Then got held up got green shoes no one wants. Ā Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts

Ok, strange. I already had the 3 pieces - hair, dress and dinosaur!Ā  So I donā€™t know how much the pieces cost alone. So, Said Iā€™d wear it, BUT when I took off the dress it showed these shoes which I don't own. Ā 

So. I left the shop and it said I owed 30 for the shoes I said no thanks, it plopped me into a pair of gold shoes I own,Ā  could these shoes be part of the cost?Ā  sorry I couldn't help k but very strange it would change my shoes. And then charge me 30 , when there was no cost associated when I said ok I'd wear it.Ā Ā  But I thought it was dress, hair, and Dino. Which I owned. It was like security stopping me for stealing shoes I didn't even know they slipped me into, lol.

Edit - the gold shoes it put me in when I said no to the green pair, were the ones posted above @ev928er posted. Ā  Oh, and I went into the shop in the red bikini, and roller skates. It showed the outfit, no charge. I said yes. Ā Then got held up got green shoes no one wants. Ā Lol.
    Now I'm somehow even more confused lmao šŸ¤£
    edited October 2021
    OK I had just put the black short dress on her to see what was under the long gown. Ā In the end, after turning down the green shoes which were a fluke, the outfit is Hair, gown, dinosaur and gold shoes. But Iā€™m sure someone will post the breakdown. Iā€™d ask Glu for the info, but they are busy with the glitches.Ā 

Ignore the green shoe deal. It had to be because she was wearing skates, so forget that part. Lol.Ā 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Sorry if this is the wrong thread, but is anybody wondering where the new sys thread is?
    Our Spoilers have been coming later on Wednesdays, but give me a minute. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok
    Weā€™re their shoes or not in the weekly quest outfit! If there was shoes will someone post them please? I declined the outfit.Ā 
    Oh never mind I see themĀ 
  • Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    Any news about the issue? Iā€˜m still missing diamonds, saved tickets and dyes.Ā @KalindaKing
  • miristarmiristar Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut when will Glu fix the diamond issue? Will it just automatically come back? Or Will there be an update? I sent them a screenshot and I see that other players got their diamonds back while others have not. Other players donā€™t have a screenshot because who has time to constantly screenshot? This whole experience has taught me never to spend any money in this game. Maybe when more players do that, GLU will actually have better customer service. Tomorrowā€™s the diamond event and I canā€™t even play that because all 50 of my diamonds have been gone for more than 24 hours!
  • ariellepariellep Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    I donā€™t understand why we canā€™t get basic communication. Should we be submitting tickets to customer care or should we expect it to get resolved on its own even if it takes a little time? Everyone is frustrated not knowing what to do and not hearing anything.
  • KKH_RavenKKH_Raven Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    ariellep said:
    I donā€™t understand why we canā€™t get basic communication. Should we be submitting tickets to customer care or should we expect it to get resolved on its own even if it takes a little time? Everyone is frustrated not knowing what to do and not hearing anything.
    Makes it even more frustrating seeing some people get their diamonds back through customer support while most just gets an ā€œweā€™re looking into itā€Ā 
  • MercedesBenz23MercedesBenz23 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Iā€™ve said this a lot of times, and Iā€™ll say it again.. glu doesnā€™t care about our interests. To them, as long as theyā€™re getting their money, they donā€™t care about what we have to say. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø And thatā€™s why I wish some of yā€™all would stop spending your money on the game because with all of these glitches that are happening, I wouldnā€™t want to risk spending my money, just to not receive my reward. Because glu can be shady like that. And idk what I would do if I spent money on the game, for me not to receive my reward. Which is hard to tell some of yā€™all, because yā€™all want the new items or fashion goals, but I truly believe that if we kept playing the game, but yā€™all stopped spending money for a lil while, then THEY will listen. Because theyā€™ll do ANYTHING to get their money coming in. They donā€™t care about our concerns, complains or interests, because as long as their getting their money, everything is good to them. Now if theyā€™re trying to fix the glitches, great but if not, then wtf. Also donā€™t understand why glus customer service takes forever to respond when thereā€™s probably like 1000 or more ppl working at the company, and Iā€™ve had the same ppl respond back to me at least 2-5 times. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Glu, yā€™all need to fix your sh*t bc when I was playing this game in 2015, I donā€™t remember it being such a mess.
    I agree 100%Ā 
    My stars disappearedĀ 
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    What the hell is going on? Are you even working on fixing it?
    Player since day 1 šŸ¤© iOS šŸ‡³šŸ‡“

šŸ“¢ ā€¼ļø let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts

Do we only get one free box? Iā€™ve been desperate for the elf hair with the pointy ear and the pink butterfly/fairy dress since a few years agoā˜¹ļø But donā€™t have enough diamonds for either
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited October 2021
    Ā Here are some of the Halloween items that are in the boxes that I noticed are available for diamonds!
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Ā https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Most of my kstars went missing too and my diamondsĀ 
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Ā https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

Do we only get one free box? Iā€™ve been desperate for the elf hair with the pointy ear and the pink butterfly/fairy dress since a few years agoā˜¹ļø But donā€™t have enough diamonds for either
    Only one is free, subsequent ones are 45 kstars. You can buy the fairy dress for 25 diamonds in the voting booth at any time, although Iā€™m not sure on the eld hair!