šŸŽ†šŸŽƒv12.4 Update - Haunted Hollywood & Kim's B-Day!šŸŽ‚šŸŽƒšŸŽ†

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited October 2021
    Tempted to get the crow now that I can see you can get it but I rather wait and see if people get their diamonds back.
    Edit: There's supposed to be a photo booth pose that lets people use handhelds but when I was going to use it I didn't see it anymore. Where is it?
    Platform: Android

• keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Yeah Iā€™m missing 100 stars!!!!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited October 2021
    Unfortunately, it's not possible to restore everyone's currency automatically. This includes dyes, diamonds and tickets. If your currency disappeared, please contact in-game support (III > help > customer care)Ā so we can help you get it back!Ā 
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    Unfortunately, it's not possible to restore everyone's currency automatically. If your currency disappeared, please contact in-game support (III > help > customer care)Ā so we can help you get it back!Ā 
    It's not just currency but tickets too and dyes for some.Ā 
    Android player. šŸ‘¾
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Currency includes dyes, diamonds and tickets!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Do I have to contact customer support? I'm sure they're going to ask me for screenshots but I don't see how screenshots prove I'm missing 4 diamonds, especially since I couldn't guess ahead of time that would happen. I guess that also means my extra ticket is gone.
    Platform: Android

• miristarmiristar Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Currency includes dyes, diamonds and tickets!
    @KalindaKing I reached out to customer support and still no helpful response. No one has tried to get it back for the past day. I just want my 50 diamonds back.
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    Unfortunately, it's not possible to restore everyone's currency automatically. This includes dyes, diamonds and tickets. If your currency disappeared, please contact in-game support (III > help > customer care)Ā so we can help you get it back!Ā 
    They managed it last week what's changed???Ā 
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    what about the people who wanna submit an extra or something like iā€™m in silver 3 .. what if Im lower and wanna submit an extra to get into gold for the next sys ???
    Daily player ā˜€ļø IOSĀ 
    Add me on facebook! šŸ’“
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33Ā 
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    I have no screenshots of my 25 saved tickets and they are mostly all paid for with triple threats over time. So basically there is no point paying for and saving anything in this game anymore as it can just be taken awayĀ  and unless you contact customer care, who are renowned to be useless then its tough luck. Great like Kim Kardashian hasn't got enough money without stealing from us because I feel like I've been conned right nowĀ 
  • loraainecloraainec Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    I had already contacted support on monday because Iā€™m in the wrong tier AGAIN (which they havenā€™t solved yet), and now I needed to contact them again because of the extra tickets missing, until they answer us the sys will be over šŸ„±
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    I contacted customer support almost 24 hours ago about my 28 missing tickets. I still havenā€™t received a ā€œrealā€ response. I wanted to submit extra tickets for this SYS to stay in gold. But there is absolutely no way Iā€™m ever purchasing anything in this game again if I donā€™t get what I already paid for back and also see that Glu starts to fix their game and actually help players when they mess up. Because at the moment customer support is doing absolutely nothing about restoring tickets. I still havenā€™t heard of anyone getting their tickets back.
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    When people have lost items, have you lost them all or just some? For example you had 30 diamonds but now you have 20 or you have 10 green dye missing but youā€™ve still got all your blue?
    Hope_x said:
    When people have lost items, have you lost them all or just some? For example you had 30 diamonds but now you have 20 or you have 10 green dye missing but youā€™ve still got all your blue?
    I luckily still have all my dyes and diamonds but I lost saved tickets. All of them are gone. But I think Iā€™ve seen some people post about missing a couple of their diamonds but not all of them!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Iā€™5m sure there is a heavy flow of tickets, but they will respond to everyone in the ord4r in which they were received. If you sent a ticket, please wait for a response. Repeat submissions slow down the whole help system, opening, reading, responding to the same ticket issue multiple times when they could be onto the next individual game. Ā  <3. Thanks again for your patience during the whole issue.Ā 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    @KalindaKing I contacted support about my missing tickets and I got a generic response that they were looking into it. Now Iā€™ve missed a bunch of tickets for this SYS because I donā€™t know if the 2 tickets I have are paid/diamond box or free onesĀ 
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I donā€™t have screenshots so what am I supposed to do?Ā 
    iOS playerĀ 
    level 69
  • loraainecloraainec Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    I donā€™t have screenshots so what am I supposed to do?Ā 
    Contact the support anyway
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I have, itā€™s pointless as i canā€™t prove how many diamonds Iā€™m missing so they wonā€™t do anything.Ā 
    iOS playerĀ 
    level 69
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Ninish said:
    I contacted customer support almost 24 hours ago about my 28 missing tickets. I still havenā€™t received a ā€œrealā€ response. I wanted to submit extra tickets for this SYS to stay in gold. But there is absolutely no way Iā€™m ever purchasing anything in this game again if I donā€™t get what I already paid for back and also see that Glu starts to fix their game and actually help players when they mess up. Because at the moment customer support is doing absolutely nothing about restoring tickets. I still havenā€™t heard of anyone getting their tickets back.
    It took them 25 hours to respond to me, but support finally gave me back my tickets. I would advise against what Koko said honestly and keep messaging. Mention that you intend to submit extra tickets that you paid real money for and that you canā€™t because of this, and the SYS is ending in a few hours. They replied to me 2 hours after I updated my ticket saying this. Ā 

And good luck, itā€™s so unfair that theyā€™re taking so long to help everyone.Ā 
    Fae said:
    Ninish said:
    It took them 25 hours to respond to me, but support finally gave me back my tickets. I would advise against what Koko said honestly and keep messaging. Mention that you intend to submit extra tickets that you paid real money for and that you canā€™t because of this, and the SYS is ending in a few hours. They replied to me 2 hours after I updated my ticket saying this. Ā 

And good luck, itā€™s so unfair that theyā€™re taking so long to help everyone.Ā 
    Thank you so much for the advice! Did you have screenshots showing your tickets? And how do you update your ticket?šŸ˜Š
    AliBryant said:
    It is preposterous that Glu expects people to submit tickets and screenshots for this BS! I am aghast.Ā 
    Yeah how shit must your game be if you except players to screenshot everything they have in the game to prove what they lost the next time the game crashes (and honestly even with screenshots they donā€™t always give it back to you)