SYS Libra Season!
Starts Thursday, October 7th Ā @ 3pm Eastern
Ends Sunday, October 10th @ 9pm Eastern
14 Free Tickets
2 Tickets to Start/1 Every 6 hours
575 Pts wins all the Earners
TS is based on Rank and Level

Good Luck and Have Fun!
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
šŸ’œVats
šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456712

Comments

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Thank you for opening the thread Koko!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I won't even have to worry about trying to stay out of gold for this thanks to the post update curse. I think I rather go back to having update breaks from SYS because this isn't working.
    Platform: Android

• alwc13alwc13 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    I donā€™t want spoilers for another sys, I want my diamonds and dyes back and for glu to sort this outĀ 
    samešŸ˜”
  • natkkhnatkkh Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Fae said:
    Did Kalinda take the day off or something? Itā€™s nice for her that she got to go home when we all started having issues and didnā€™t have to deal with it, but surely she should be back at work now.Ā 

Sheā€™s our only link between the players and the people supposedly looking in to fixing the game, some communication on what is happening and advice on what we should be doing would be very much appreciated.Ā 
    I havenā€™t been on the game as much the past few weeks, but whatā€™s happening with the game?ā™„ļø
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    @natkkh last week the game glitched really badly. Everyone who was supposed to be in either Gold or Silver was moved to Bronze I with no explanation. Some where helped by customer support while others got automated messages. The glitch is still going on for a lot of people but after the update things went south. Some players (myself included) haven't been able to enter the game since the update (so nearly 2/3 days) and a lot of players have been robbed of their diamonds, tickets and dyes. Something is going on w the server but, as per usual, Glu is being dead silent.
  • KKH_miKKH_mi Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    @natkkh last week the game glitched really badly. Everyone who was supposed to be in either Gold or Silver was moved to Bronze I with no explanation. Some where helped by customer support while others got automated messages. The glitch is still going on for a lot of people but after the update things went south. Some players (myself included) haven't been able to enter the game since the update (so nearly 2/3 days) and a lot of players have been robbed of their diamonds, tickets and dyes. Something is going on w the server but, as per usual, Glu is being dead silent.
    Yes, omg and the sys problem wasnā€™t even a big deal for them. Is huge that a lot of people missed so many prizes and time and money and no fix or compensation at all. And on top of that now we lost our tickets!!! Is to much.Ā 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Spoilers!!!!!
  • PearlPearl Registered Users 77 Posts
    Reaaally want my tickets back so I can reach the last earnable... ugh
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    natkkh said:
    Fae said:
    Did Kalinda take the day off or something? Itā€™s nice for her that she got to go home when we all started having issues and didnā€™t have to deal with it, but surely she should be back at work now.Ā 

Sheā€™s our only link between the players and the people supposedly looking in to fixing the game, some communication on what is happening and advice on what we should be doing would be very much appreciated.Ā 
    I havenā€™t been on the game as much the past few weeks, but whatā€™s happening with the game?ā™„ļø
    Everything Elena said. ^

The issue that happened yesterday was, just at the time Gluā€™s office was closing, everyone (I think) with extra tickets had them all vanish, and we were all set to 2 tickets with no countdown to the next one.Ā 

I personally donā€™t keep track of when my next free tickets are ready, and I imagine a lot of other people donā€™t either, so we have no idea if using the 2 tickets means using free tickets the game gives us, or if itā€™s going to take paid tickets (giving Glu the benefit of the doubt and assuming theyā€™ll return the tickets eventually).Ā 

Instead of giving us some kind of advice on what we should do (use the tickets or wait for a response from customer service), Kalinda just told us it was the end of the day there so weā€™re getting no help. šŸ™ƒ
  • natkkhnatkkh Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    wow i had no clue that even happened - thatā€™s so annoying, iā€™ve barely played the game and had no clue any of this was even happening, i hope your game gets sorted too xĀ 
    Spoilers!!!
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    why have they been so late with spoilersā€¦ this is so annoying
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    What time is in US? Just trying to figure out if I gonna see spoilers before going to sleep šŸ˜…
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    edited October 2021
    What time is in US? Just trying to figure out if I gonna see spoilers before going to sleep šŸ˜…
    It depends on where in the US. The Glu studios where Kalinda is based is in Toronto and it's 4:14 et here, I would assume a typical work day would end around 5 or 6
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    edited October 2021
    iā€™m a libra and hopefully the spoilers are cute šŸ˜»šŸ™šŸ»
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    Did anyone screenshot kimā€™s message? Pls post it i forgot what it said lol
  • loraainecloraainec Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    Kimā€™s callĀ 

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited October 2021
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Ā https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    I hope we wonā€™t be all night waiting for these spoilers like last week
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    keke0388 said:
    I hope we wonā€™t be all night waiting for these spoilers like last week
    It's already 6pm (so end-of-day at most offices) on the east coast so my hopes are at rock bottom.