šŸŽ†šŸŽƒv12.4 Update - Haunted Hollywood & Kim's B-Day!šŸŽ‚šŸŽƒšŸŽ†

Comments

• FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Ninish said:
    Fae said:
    Ninish said:
    Unfortunately, it's not possible to restore everyone's currency automatically. This includes dyes, diamonds and tickets. If your currency disappeared, please contact in-game support (III > help > customer care)Ā so we can help you get it back!Ā 
    I contacted customer support almost 24 hours ago about my 28 missing tickets. I still havenā€™t received a ā€œrealā€ response. I wanted to submit extra tickets for this SYS to stay in gold. But there is absolutely no way Iā€™m ever purchasing anything in this game again if I donā€™t get what I already paid for back and also see that Glu starts to fix their game and actually help players when they mess up. Because at the moment customer support is doing absolutely nothing about restoring tickets. I still havenā€™t heard of anyone getting their tickets back.
    It took them 25 hours to respond to me, but support finally gave me back my tickets. I would advise against what Koko said honestly and keep messaging. Mention that you intend to submit extra tickets that you paid real money for and that you canā€™t because of this, and the SYS is ending in a few hours. They replied to me 2 hours after I updated my ticket saying this. Ā 

And good luck, itā€™s so unfair that theyā€™re taking so long to help everyone.Ā 
    Thank you so much for the advice! Did you have screenshots showing your tickets? And how do you update your ticket?šŸ˜Š
    I did have a screenshot (took one a few days ago when the game started getting buggy for everyone šŸ˜…) but since itā€™s on Gluā€™s end Iā€™m really hoping itā€™s not necessary!Ā 

You should be able to keep typing in the enter your message box under where youā€™ve sent in your ticket!
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    So I donā€™t have screenshot of my extra tickets. So if support decide they canā€™t help I can forget it?Ā 
    iOS playerĀ 
    Ā 
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    So I donā€™t have screenshot of my extra tickets. So if support decide they canā€™t help I can forget it?Ā 
    Honestly I would just keep on messaging. Like they canā€™t expect us to take screenshots of everything we have in the game just cause their game keeps crashing. They should know this is a huge problem on their end so I think anyone who messages about lost tickets should be believed and reimbursed. Itā€™s literally better for them to accidentally reimburse someone whoā€™s lying than losing a bunch of paying costumers because they might pretend to have a glitch they donā€™t.
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    edited October 2021
    Does anyone actually have their extra tickets? Ridiculous that we should each have to submit a ticket when literally everyone has the same problem I think itā€™s gluā€™s fault not ours.
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    kkhpeyton said:
    Does anyone actually have their extra tickets? Ridiculous that we should each have to submit a ticket when literally everyone has the same problem I think itā€™s gluā€™s fault not ours.
    My unofficial poll has only been up ten minutes and 14 people (including myself) have had NOTHING done, not a single person has said their tickets were restored, and only one got their diamonds/dyes back. It's bs.
  • KKH_miKKH_mi Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    I just wanna say that the workers on support probably doesn't even work for glu, usually big companies like this hire other companies. So they probably don't even know the game, they have prewrite answers and thats all. And they probably have to autorized every compensation they give. So unless glu gives the order to be nice and give us all the things we lost back, we are not going to recieve anything because is not on the workers in costumer support. We need glu to acknowledge the problem and make sureĀ  that we are gonna get what we lost.
    (Sorry for my english)
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited October 2021
    I'm not bothering with support if they're already getting a lot of messages and people haven't even be helped, but diamonds aren't the easiest to earn so that's really annoying.Ā  Maybe I should just get that halloween box crow before the rest of my diamonds disappear.Ā 
    Platform: Android

I followed up with our support team and emphasized that screenshots shouldn't be necessary. Hopefully they can help everyone soon!
    Thank you! Thatā€™s really appreciated!!
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Iā€™m missing some stars @KalindaKing
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    Since I got a lot of good responses last time, let's do a poll! Hit Agree if you've gotten back your diamonds/dyes, Like if you've gotten your tickets back, Awesome if you've gotten everything back, and LOL if support hasn't done jack sh*t to help you. Consider this to be me LOLing my own poll.
    So I got my diamonds and dyes back only to lose more diamonds again and some Kstars. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøĀ 
    Since I got a lot of good responses last time, let's do a poll! Hit Agree if you've gotten back your diamonds/dyes, Like if you've gotten your tickets back, Awesome if you've gotten everything back, and LOL if support hasn't done jack sh*t to help you. Consider this to be me LOLing my own poll.
    So I got my diamonds and dyes back only to lose more diamonds again and some Kstars. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøĀ 
    Seriously?! Like Glu come onā€¦.
  • miristarmiristar Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    @KalindaKing if they were able to restore currency last week for everyone why not now? I didnā€™t lose anything last week but this week I lost 50 diamonds. Itā€™s unprofessional that they pick when they want to help players. I hope theyā€™re able to restore my diamonds today. Iā€™ve waited more than a day šŸ˜©
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    I've been on Google play and requested some refunds that have been authorised immediately not happy for this company to have my money anymore. I will be doing some more tomorrow!! I don't even want my tickets back today just so they can be taken again in a few days I, want my money back!!! At, least they can't take thatĀ 
    FoxieLola said:
    I've been on Google play and requested some refunds that have been authorised immediately not happy for this company to have my money anymore. I will be doing some more tomorrow!! I don't even want my tickets back today just so they can be taken again in a few days I, want my money back!!! At, least they can't take thatĀ 
    Does anyone know if you can do this in AppStore as well? Cause my patience is wearing real thin and Iā€™m starting to think Iā€™d rather just have my money back and spend it on something more reliableĀ 
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    @Ninish there must be, they have to look after peoples money if they get ripped off! Try going into the help, section in the app store, that's how I, did it on Google playĀ 
    Thatā€™s what I meant Iā€™m missing some kstars
  • christelbensonnchristelbensonn Registered Users, Member 126 Posts
    To be honest Iā€™m Energy drained if thatā€™s even a word šŸ„µ all my tickets gone I have been quite since yesterday plus Iā€™m not getting any answer since I contacted Glu šŸ„“ every thing is just soo frustratingĀ 
  • amarakkh96amarakkh96 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    @KalindaKing my games still crashing and i can't get past through the load screen it's beeen 2 days nowĀ 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Just saw Kalindaā€™s response after I JUST sent customer service a bunch of ss about my missing kstars and diamonds šŸ˜­Ā 
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Ā https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    My dyes are back
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    Unfortunately, it's not possible to restore everyone's currency automatically. This includes dyes, diamonds and tickets. If your currency disappeared, please contact in-game support (III > help > customer care)Ā so we can help you get it back!Ā 
    I have contacted customer support 3 times and they keep telling me that this case is being looked into by their team. I lost 8 tickets that I paid for and I want them back or a refund.
  • alwc13alwc13 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    yā€™all I donā€™t even care about my tickets being gone, Iā€™m just freaking out over my 95 diamonds that magically vanishedĀ 
  • Aleja28Aleja28 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    edited October 2021
    :)
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    I jst opened my game and saw i had 5 ticketsšŸ˜€ i think glu worked it out? I lost 2 saved tickets. Had jst 1 ticket and a countdown few minutes ago but i jst logged in and its 5 tickets
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I definitely don't have my extra ticket back or my diamonds. I hope the BF sale is at least full of new TB items so I have something to look forward too. And I almost want to spend my diamonds now just in case so I at least I would have gotten something but with the diamonds I'm missing I can't get a hairstyle or a dress.
    Platform: Android