✨ Pink Ladies Squad Thread ✨

Comments

• FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Welcome Abbey and Joanne!!
    It’s so nice to see new members in our lil squad. 🥰
  • millenafelixmillenafelix Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Sorry I’m a little late 🤪 but welcome to the squad Abbey and Joanne! Happy to meet you both 🥰
  • mmhmm28mmhmm28 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Hey! would love to join this squad! I play everyday <3 Pls let me know if a slot opens up 
  • loraainecloraainec Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    mmhmm28 said:
    Hey! would love to join this squad! I play everyday <3 Pls let me know if a slot opens up 
    @mmhmm28 Hi sweetie, unfortunately our squad is full now, but of course, if a spot opens I’ll let you know ☺️❤️
    Heya all!
    Do any of you happen to have these eyes? 💕

Fae said:
    Heya all!

Sorry babe I don’t have 🥺
    loraainec said:
    Fae said:
    Heya all!

Sorry babe I don’t have 🥺
    No worries!! I’ll pick them up from the VB, just wanted to check in case I could help any squad members with some extra diamonds. 💕
  • thelilbootythelilbooty Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Hi dolls!!! Do any of you have the dress and/or fan on the left or the orange top and skirt on the right? I don’t want to chase in the 55 star box 😭 already spent over 1k stars and didn’t see any of these items once and I don’t mind dropping diamonds for them
  • anti9696anti9696 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    @thelilbooty yes, I’ve added them to my looks now🤗 x antonie

@Fae I have them if u still want them 🤗 x antonie
  • LexiMcKinnonLexiMcKinnon Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    @thelilbooty I have the orange shirt and skirt, I'll add them in my lookbook now
    edited September 2021
    anti9696 said:
    @thelilbooty yes, I’ve added them to my looks now🤗 x antonie
    @thelilbooty I have the orange shirt and skirt, I'll add them in my lookbook now
    Thank you so much!!!! I bought from your lookbooks earlier today:)
    Thank you @thelilbooty ❤️
    Hi dolls!!! Do any of you have the dress and/or fan on the left or the orange top and skirt on the right? I don’t want to chase in the 55 star box 😭 already spent over 1k stars and didn’t see any of these items once and I don’t mind dropping diamonds for them
    I don’t know if you already bought everything, but I have the left dress if you want ☺️
    anti9696 said:

@Fae I have them if u still want them 🤗 x antonie
    I already picked them up from the VB but thank you!! 
    I’ll make sure to wait a lil more next time I post 💕
    loraainec said:
    I don’t know if you already bought everything, but I have the left dress if you want ☺️
    I purchased already from antonie, but thank you!!!
  • MaFeMaFe Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    Hi girls! 
    I'm a little late and off in the forum, trying my best to play everyday, but hopefully I'll have more time in a few months! Hope you all are doing fine 💕
    Welcome Abbey and Joanne! 🤗💕
    iOS | Brazil
    Hi babe, it’s ok! I’m not using the forum as much as I used to either, but I try to be around when I can. In fact I mostly only read the forum, I don’t interact much 😂
    Hello Gals! Long time no see! I've updated my outfits in the lookbooks with all the Halloween items I already have. Can you go have a look just ti see of they're available for Diamonds? This is not a sponsor/request to buy them, of course (:
    Hello Gals! Long time no see! I've updated my outfits in the lookbooks with all the Halloween items I already have. Can you go have a look just ti see of they're available for Diamonds? This is not a sponsor/request to buy them, of course (:
    This is everything unavailable!
    I’m so sad the elf ear hair can’t be bought with diamonds. 😔

Fae said:
    This is everything unavailable!
    I’m so sad the elf ear hair can’t be bought with diamonds. 😔

That's nuts! But thank you for checking (: I will update my lookbooks now
    I updated my lookbook with halloween outfits too! Anyone else going crazy with the boxes?? I want to open them all 🥵🥵🥵
    Happy Birthday @Adriana_Couto!! Wish u a wonderful day and tons of happiness! 🥳🥳🥳 
    @Tova_kkh Just noticed we’re in the same TS group!! (I was supposed to be in gold but glu is amazing 🤡)

• Tova_kkhTova_kkh Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    loraainec said:
    @Tova_kkh Just noticed we’re in the same TS group!! (I was supposed to be in gold but glu is amazing 🤡)

Ohh yeah you’re right!! Ikr, not doing great in this one and I think I’ve missed 2 tickets bc of glu being amazing 🙄
    Tova_kkh said:
    loraainec said:

Ohh yeah you’re right!! Ikr, not doing great in this one and I think I’ve missed 2 tickets bc of glu being amazing 🙄
    My votes are a joke in this sys too 😩 And I’m also having tickets issue, so I guess I’ll only be able to submit 11/12 looks
  • Tova_kkhTova_kkh Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    loraainec said:
    Tova_kkh said:
    loraainec said:

My votes are a joke in this sys too 😩 And I’m also having tickets issue, so I guess I’ll only be able to submit 11/12 looks
    So annoying, wish they could just get it together 🙄
    Hey girls!
    In both last SYS I was in Bronze I, the support only put me in Gold today and just a few minutes ago I received my tickets! 😡
    So annoying, I lost prizes and probably the same happened to you 😢
    About the votes, mine are really high, all about 50 and I'm not sure if my looks really deserve all of this lol Something is wrong in this SYS and I think this problems will remain in the next one... hope at least we stay in the right league!
    iOS | Brazil
    Wish we had a "  :'( sad" reaction button to use about all of this and to use in your comments
    iOS | Brazil
    MaFe said:
    Hey girls!
    In both last SYS I was in Bronze I, the support only put me in Gold today and just a few minutes ago I received my tickets! 😡
    So annoying, I lost prizes and probably the same happened to you 😢
    About the votes, mine are really high, all about 50 and I'm not sure if my looks really deserve all of this lol Something is wrong in this SYS and I think this problems will remain in the next one... hope at least we stay in the right league!
    I’m still in silver 3, I’ve already lost count of how many times they changed my ts group since the glitches first started, I was put in bronze, silver and gold all that in the same sys lol