Lost diamonds and dyes after October update

2Next

Comments

• RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    I know dyes aren’t as important as diamonds and tickets, but I still hope Glu gives us our dyes back too.
    ✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • aimeemmaimeemm Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    My diamonds and dyes are back, but I’m still missing my tickets 🥺
  • islaedenislaeden Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    For people who reached out to customer support and got their diamonds back, what did they respond exactly? For me they just said they reported it but I still haven’t got my diamonds back?? 
  • XabbeyXabbey Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    islaeden said:
    For people who reached out to customer support and got their diamonds back, what did they respond exactly? For me they just said they reported it but I still haven’t got my diamonds back?? 
    I got told my query has been forwarded on and they’ll get back to me, that was this morning. None of my tickets / diamonds/ correct amount of dyes have returned though and I’m still awaiting a reply. 
  • thelilbootythelilbooty Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Did Any of urs get fixed mine not 
    I send in a ticket to Glu yesterday around 5 and they messaged me today at 6am that they're looking into it, but it's 1:18pm for me now and I'm still missing diamonds, 2 tickets and so many dyes
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    I sent in my ticket almost 24 hours ago now, still no response. 
  • misskitten420misskitten420 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    kkhpeyton said:
    It’s probably just an issue with their server bc diamonds and tickets are stored there. We should get them all back like before when this happened. 
    When tho. It been a whole day 
    quietoffi said:
    Fae said:
    I sent in my ticket almost 24 hours ago now, still no response. 
    I sent in a ticket Monday morning, it's now Wednesday afternoon, still not resolved. 
    Everyone still waiting for a fix. Like what our they doing horsing around singing happy birthday to a employee and eatting cake like we all can wait.
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    @KalindaKing We need answers on this. Dozens of players (at the very least, I'm sure there are many many more who play but aren't on the forums) have been dealing with this issue for the past day and a half with essentially no communication. I understand it isn't your fault at all, but Glu leaving us in the dark like this is infuriating and unbelievably unprofessional.
  • KKH_miKKH_mi Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    My tickets are missing :(((
    @KalindaKing We need answers on this. Dozens of players (at the very least, I'm sure there are many many more who play but aren't on the forums) have been dealing with this issue for the past day and a half with essentially no communication. I understand it isn't your fault at all, but Glu leaving us in the dark like this is infuriating and unbelievably unprofessional.
     They just dont care. Yesterday her announcement  was shitty. Like it the end of the day bye. N today still no replays from her or the team. No updates of when it will b fix we just got to deal with them stealing our money.  
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Most of my kstars and diamonds went missing too 🙄
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • EygptBellEygptBell Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    It’s really disappointing when you are trying to Level Up in SYS events, you buy more tickets just for the game to glitch and loose it all and nothing can be done. It’s unfair when we are in a clock for the event and we can’t progress due to complications. It doesn’t help that we can drop a level simply because of this Glu really has to fix this, it’s unfair Game play. And we’re spending hard earned money on it. We make you guys happy so make us happy please 😊🥰 it’s all love with a splash of frustration.
    We ain't getting them back is what they said.
  • quinnkkhquinnkkh Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    I just realized I’m missing tons of dyes too.  I’m not sure how many diamonds I had either 😩
  • *M*O*N*S*T*E*R**M*O*N*S*T*E*R* Registered Users 57 Posts
    We ain't getting them back is what they said.
    Unbelieavable...
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    My diamonds and tickets also got lost. I have forced to close the game and then reopened, nothing changed. I have written to the customer support, they are still trying to fix this. It’s been more than 24 hrs😕
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • PrimameliaPrimamelia Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    I just heard from Glu support, they wanted me to send proof that I made a purchase for my lost diamonds and tickets. I sent it to them but with everyone else having issues, I don’t understand why they are asking me for this? So frustrating. 
    Level 67 iSO
    est 2014
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    I had 4 lost tickets only and I received 5 tickets this morning from customer care 🥰
  • aimeemmaimeemm Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I lost my tickets on monday and I send a message to customer service, they got them back to me yesterday but when I used them it didn’t start the timer to get new ones like it usually does, and right now that the new event started I’m missing all the tickets again 🤦🏽‍♀️
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    Are they going to fix it for everyone or everyone affected will have to talk to support? I have proof of how many diamonds I had but not dyes

Honestly this game is a joke lol other games there was times I received an apology and compensation for a problem before I even realized I was affected with it, but here we have to beg them to fix their screwups 😑
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited October 2021
    If you lost resources in the game - tickets, diamonds, dyes  or you are in the wrong the wrong level, please contact care. They are restoring things and levels, and response time is currently longer than usual. If you need to reopen that ticket because not all your missing items were returned, thank you for understanding.    <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    I thought I was going crazy lol. 400 diamonds, 6 tickets, and hundreds of dyes gone.
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

• AariakkhAariakkh Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    i played the kollections and received these beautiful set of eyes. i closed the game and opened it and the eyes were gone and i didn't get back my diamonds! i don't know what to do now! help me 😭
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I never bothered contacting customer service when I lost 4 diamonds and an extra SYS ticket. Since people didn't get evenly good service and were expected to have screenshots for literally everything, like if we knew the glitch was going to happen ahead of time, I didn't feel like being bothered even if I still want my stuff back.
    Platform: Android