šŸŽ†šŸŽƒv12.4 Update - Haunted Hollywood & Kim's B-Day!šŸŽ‚šŸŽƒšŸŽ†

Comments

• KKH_RavenKKH_Raven Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    Even with screenshots the customer support is so random. Got back my 9 tickets, but didnā€™t get my 20 diamonds and dye back ā€¦ My god this is so frustratingĀ 
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    They restored the dyes but not my diamonds and ticketsā€¦. suspicious much
    Player since day 1 šŸ¤© iOS šŸ‡³šŸ‡“

šŸ“¢ ā€¼ļø let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • donyadonya Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    Has anyone got there tickets back and used one but the timer didn't start? I had 7 from diamond boxes and tt, got 9 back, used one so I had 8 appearing; but no timer?
    Stopped in July 2016, Installed again May 2020
    Platform: Android
    In-game name: Layla
    Ranking: A+++
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    In game Support restored my missing diamondsĀ 
  • BenedettaKKHBenedettaKKH Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    I got diamonds back, but not dyes. About tickets, I now have 5 tickets, and just got a notification that I have one free, with timer on, that means that I have 4 ticket saved. But I BOUGHT 6 tickets, I PAID for them. I want my 2 extra saved back. Support said me that all is ok now, but itā€™s notĀ 
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    So support me s basically telling me that they canā€™t really help me since I donā€™t have screenshots of how many tickets I had. I have however sent them screenshots of all my purchase invoices from last month which adds up to more tickets I have and still, radio silence. I have honestly NEVER felt so mistreated by a company Iā€™m giving my money to. From now on I will never dare to buy anything in this game again.
  • hannahvhannahv Registered Users 119 Posts
    No tickets, let alone the stored ones Iā€™ve lostĀ 
    cant even load timer
    Now have no trendsetter group??? What the hell glu

@KalindaKing I am really losing patience this week.Ā 
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    The eyeshadow from last year is missing in the Halloween Box @KalindaKing
    Is there a reason or did the team just forget it?

iOS daily player ā€¢Ā Doll: MadisonĀ šŸ¦‹šŸ˜Š
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • miristarmiristar Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Everyone that spent money deserves it back! Keep reaching out to Glu! Try to get a refund through Apple ITunes or Google Play. Report these thieves for fraud/scam. They should not get away with stealing your money! The more people complain and STOP SPENDING MONEY youā€™ll see that Gluā€™s greedy a** will change course.@Kalindaking you can let Glu know that weā€™re on to them and they should reimburse everyone immediately. I refuse to believe that it canā€™t automatically be done. What were they doing last week then? This company is not trustworthy at all.Ā 
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    In regards to update, when will the squad boxes be updated and changes implemented? I havenā€™t received all the items in the squad boxes yet I hardly have any come up. For example, here are my boxes for the last three days. As you see there are two different items yet only 1 come up each day and they are not including the other items I havenā€™t received. What gives? Whatā€™s the point of squad boxes if we are only going to get mostly dye(1), energy and cash. I mean seriously, I donā€™t have all the items below and Iā€™m sure Iā€™m missing others. This game is infuriating! @KalindaKing is there anything that can be done to change this? With the two items that populated in the past three days and the ones Iā€™m showing I donā€™t have, I could almost have a full palette of items to pick from so why are my boxes looking like this?Ā 

• RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    edited October 2021

@KalindaKing so how u gonna explain me this?!?! not counting my diamonds. these squadboxes really ****
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    It's been almost 4 days since the continued crashing happened and while I donā€™t mind missing out on the TB SYS, I would like to be able to play the libra one (even tho Libra were done extremely dirty)
  • KKH_RavenKKH_Raven Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    Honestly I feel so defeated right now..Ā 
    the first customer support just said ā€œthanks for the screenshots weā€™re looking into itā€ . Second customer support gave me back my tickets. Third customer support said theyā€™ll give me back my dye and diamonds, I only got the dyeā€¦ so now I have to send another ticket
  • SnlxSnlx Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    My extra tickets are still gone...Ā 
  • Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    I still didnā€™t get my extra tickets back.. itā€˜s so frustrating and not fair. We also deserve a compensation.Ā 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    @KalindaKing the dye I got in my squad box wasnā€™t countedĀ 
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Ā https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    I donā€™t even want my tickets back I want my money back. The way theyā€™ve treated us this and last week makes me not want to continue playing this game. Itā€™s such a scam
  • alixoalixo Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    edited October 2021
    I submitted a ticket yesterday afternoon and havenā€™t received a reply yet. I feel like theyā€™re just ignoring me and I canā€™t even start a new ticket.Ā 
    iOS PlayerĀ 
  • ExpectoPatronumExpectoPatronum Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Oh my goodness, Iā€™ve been away for a week and what have I come back to! I actually canā€™t believe what a mess everything is at the moment! šŸ¤Æ
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Customer service gived me my tickets back. I contacted them yesterday after Kalinda told us to, and I got back from them in the morning.Ā 
    iOS playerĀ 
    Ā 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Last response I got from customer service was at 5:45pm yesterday and itā€™s 8:43am rn šŸ™„Ā 
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Ā https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    Last response I got from customer service was at 5:45pm yesterday and itā€™s 8:43am rn šŸ™„Ā 
    I would send another message with something likeĀ 
    ā€œany updates?ā€ Thatā€™s what I did. The last I heard from them was 11 am yesterday and I sent that message before I went to bed around 11pm. During the night I got a message back that they restored my tickets. Hope they get back to you soon!Ā 
    iOSĀ 
    Played on and off since the beginning.Ā 

Facebook: Ā https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
    I contacted customer service 36 hours ago and still havenā€™t gotten any real reply or indication that I will get my tickets back. I even sent all my ā€œreceiptsā€ from ticket transactions and still NOTHING. Itā€™s absolutely unacceptable and the company not refunding us either the money or reissuing the tickets is quite literally stealing.
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Still no answer feom customer service šŸ˜” I'm worried because I know exactly how many diamonds and tickets I'm missing but I don't have any screenshots of my dyes and don't remember the amount I had of each colorĀ 
    Android playerĀ 
    Christmas lover šŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Sorry if this is the wrong thread but canā€™t wait for weekend event spoilers!!!!