Options

🎆🎃v12.4 Update - Haunted Hollywood & Kim's B-Day!🎂🎃🎆

Comments

• Options
    KKH_RavenKKH_Raven Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    Even with screenshots the customer support is so random. Got back my 9 tickets, but didn’t get my 20 diamonds and dye back … My god this is so frustrating 
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    They restored the dyes but not my diamonds and tickets…. suspicious much
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    donyadonya Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    Has anyone got there tickets back and used one but the timer didn't start? I had 7 from diamond boxes and tt, got 9 back, used one so I had 8 appearing; but no timer?
    Stopped in July 2016, Installed again May 2020
    Platform: Android
    In-game name: Layla
    Ranking: A+++
  • Options
    ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    In game Support restored my missing diamonds 
  • Options
    BenedettaKKHBenedettaKKH Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    I got diamonds back, but not dyes. About tickets, I now have 5 tickets, and just got a notification that I have one free, with timer on, that means that I have 4 ticket saved. But I BOUGHT 6 tickets, I PAID for them. I want my 2 extra saved back. Support said me that all is ok now, but it’s not 
  • Options
    NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    So support me s basically telling me that they can’t really help me since I don’t have screenshots of how many tickets I had. I have however sent them screenshots of all my purchase invoices from last month which adds up to more tickets I have and still, radio silence. I have honestly NEVER felt so mistreated by a company I’m giving my money to. From now on I will never dare to buy anything in this game again.
  • Options
    hannahvhannahv Registered Users 119 Posts
    No tickets, let alone the stored ones I’ve lost 
    cant even load timer
    Now have no trendsetter group??? What the hell glu

@KalindaKing I am really losing patience this week. 
  • Options
    ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    The eyeshadow from last year is missing in the Halloween Box @KalindaKing
    Is there a reason or did the team just forget it?

iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options
    miristarmiristar Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Everyone that spent money deserves it back! Keep reaching out to Glu! Try to get a refund through Apple ITunes or Google Play. Report these thieves for fraud/scam. They should not get away with stealing your money! The more people complain and STOP SPENDING MONEY you’ll see that Glu’s greedy a** will change course.@Kalindaking you can let Glu know that we’re on to them and they should reimburse everyone immediately. I refuse to believe that it can’t automatically be done. What were they doing last week then? This company is not trustworthy at all. 
  • Options
    lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    In regards to update, when will the squad boxes be updated and changes implemented? I haven’t received all the items in the squad boxes yet I hardly have any come up. For example, here are my boxes for the last three days. As you see there are two different items yet only 1 come up each day and they are not including the other items I haven’t received. What gives? What’s the point of squad boxes if we are only going to get mostly dye(1), energy and cash. I mean seriously, I don’t have all the items below and I’m sure I’m missing others. This game is infuriating! @KalindaKing is there anything that can be done to change this? With the two items that populated in the past three days and the ones I’m showing I don’t have, I could almost have a full palette of items to pick from so why are my boxes looking like this? 

• Options
    RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    edited October 2021

@KalindaKing so how u gonna explain me this?!?! not counting my diamonds. these squadboxes really ****
  • Options
    KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    It's been almost 4 days since the continued crashing happened and while I don’t mind missing out on the TB SYS, I would like to be able to play the libra one (even tho Libra were done extremely dirty)
  • Options
    KKH_RavenKKH_Raven Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    Honestly I feel so defeated right now.. 
    the first customer support just said “thanks for the screenshots we’re looking into it” . Second customer support gave me back my tickets. Third customer support said they’ll give me back my dye and diamonds, I only got the dye… so now I have to send another ticket
  • Options
    SnlxSnlx Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    My extra tickets are still gone... 
  • Options
    Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    I still didn’t get my extra tickets back.. it‘s so frustrating and not fair. We also deserve a compensation. 
  • Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    @KalindaKing the dye I got in my squad box wasn’t counted 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    I don’t even want my tickets back I want my money back. The way they’ve treated us this and last week makes me not want to continue playing this game. It’s such a scam
  • Options
    alixoalixo Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    edited October 2021
    I submitted a ticket yesterday afternoon and haven’t received a reply yet. I feel like they’re just ignoring me and I can’t even start a new ticket. 
    iOS Player 
  • Options
    ExpectoPatronumExpectoPatronum Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Oh my goodness, I’ve been away for a week and what have I come back to! I actually can’t believe what a mess everything is at the moment! 🤯
  • Options
    robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    Customer service gived me my tickets back. I contacted them yesterday after Kalinda told us to, and I got back from them in the morning. 
    iOS player 

• Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Last response I got from customer service was at 5:45pm yesterday and it’s 8:43am rn 🙄 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,058 Posts
    Last response I got from customer service was at 5:45pm yesterday and it’s 8:43am rn 🙄 
    I would send another message with something like 
    “any updates?” That’s what I did. The last I heard from them was 11 am yesterday and I sent that message before I went to bed around 11pm. During the night I got a message back that they restored my tickets. Hope they get back to you soon! 
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • Options
    I contacted customer service 36 hours ago and still haven’t gotten any real reply or indication that I will get my tickets back. I even sent all my “receipts” from ticket transactions and still NOTHING. It’s absolutely unacceptable and the company not refunding us either the money or reissuing the tickets is quite literally stealing.
  • Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Still no answer feom customer service 😔 I'm worried because I know exactly how many diamonds and tickets I'm missing but I don't have any screenshots of my dyes and don't remember the amount I had of each color 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Sorry if this is the wrong thread but can’t wait for weekend event spoilers!!!!