🎆🎃v12.4 Update - Haunted Hollywood & Kim's B-Day!🎂🎃🎆

Comments

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    My videos for kstars won’t even load and I have good WiFi and data. 🙄 so I can’t get kstars, great. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Villa12Villa12 Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    At this point I told customer care to not give me back anything just to refund me and if they don’t I’ll dispute it with my bank. This is seriously unfair and to be ignored with no real answer. And the excuse they’ve been using is that there’s so many people writing in complaints like yeah we know, still doesn’t mean we don’t get an answer ignored  for hours and when they reply back it’s a generic message. The least glu can do is have Simon call us and tell us they’re aware of the issue and give us something for it. I’m over this game. It used to be stress free to play and now it’s all stress lol. 
  • KaneelbroodjeKaneelbroodje Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    My videos for kstars won’t even load and I have good WiFi and data. 🙄 so I can’t get kstars, great. 
    This happened too me after I contacted CS because an Item from a diamond box went missing, Still not capable of watching video's and it's been months... 
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    When are we going to start getting the birthday boxes? Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought it said in the update that we will be getting free gifts every day
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • mrae726mrae726 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    I’ve been waiting on a response from customer service since September 29th on multiple issues. I missed out on tons of prizes from the weekend and weekday SYS and I still don’t have any of my paid extra tickets back so looks like I’m gonna miss out on this weekends SYS as well 🤷‍♀️ This isn’t fun anymore. 
  • CookieAspCookieAsp Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    @KalindaKing What's happened with our extra tickets and diamonds? For respect to us. Tell something about the fix. 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    edited October 2021
    @geenellys I thought they said we were getting free gifts too everyday
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    As soon as I get my money back I’m uninstalling the game. There is literally nothing Glu can do at this point to get me pack as a paying customer again. I will also make sure to never install any other Glu owned game.
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    I got my tickets back yesterday but for a multimillion gaming company to have such an unstable platform and refusing to refund, compensate and give it's players back what they payed for is unacceptable and embarrassing. 

Surely your profits can afford employing people who know how to do their jobs and fix and develop a stable game that's not riddled with the exact same glitches we have been having for months now. 
    Android player. 👾
  • vicbamsvicbams Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Oh yeah... as if the glitches weren't enough, the costumer service still wants to put us off as liars 😂 ​​cuz if you don't have a screenshot to prove what you're talking about then "we can't help you".  But if you have ALL the screenshots, it looks like "we can't help you either".  Unbelievable! Even though they sent screenshots showing that I received CASH instead of the FOUR SILVER BOXES they promised me, they still insist on saying "YES, you received the silver boxes"! I don't even know how many times I've forwarded screenshots to show that I'm telling the truth. This is a neglect with the consumers of this game, neglect...

Costumer service: we will solve everything... Don't worry, everything will be fine  💅🏾

Us:

✨ Brazilian girl
    📲 iOS player
    ⭐️ A+
    🔹 Level 35
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    So I submitted a support ticket outlining the issue, listing the items that were lost, and providing my game ID.  I just got a response asking for my game ID and outlining the steps to find it 😒

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    I got everything back but two diamonds, three gold dyes and one ticket are still missing, I opened another support ticket. This is so unprofessional, it's embarassing 
    Android
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I want my four missing diamonds back but seeing what other people are dealing with, I don't want to have to contact support. In fact I remembered that a while ago I had to message them about dye I didn't receive and they said they added it to the game. I never actually got that dye and they closed the interaction before I could say so. 
    Platform: Android

• alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts
    SugarK said:
    So I submitted a support ticket outlining the issue, listing the items that were lost, and providing my game ID.  I just got a response asking for my game ID and outlining the steps to find it 😒

I have a problem with my email and I said ”I’ve checked in every inbox and junk multiple times and I’ve recieved nothing” and after a day they sent back ”can you please check the junk/spam” like uuh yeah I already said I did multiple times hahah 😂
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    edited October 2021
    anyone know what outfit goes with these higheals ?
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    I think the best thing to do now is literally boycott until Glu LISTENS to their players. What the actual hell?????

@KalindaKing, can we PLEASE have an update from your team? PLEASE. It's downright disrespectful when hundreds of people are here asking for an update and your team seemingly doesn't give us one. We have NO replies from the useless customer support "team", and those of us who do have replies, the blame is either on us or we're asked for screenshots. Can you please tell them what a god awful job they're doing? This is unacceptable. Absolutely unacceptable. There are people who paid for their stuff and they're getting neither a refund nor their money's worth. Their receipts are either being ignored or deemed as invalid or "can't do anything about it sorry, check your internet". Please, just tell them what an awful, awful, awful job they're doing. They're treating us like idiots, they're being bullies, and they're pretty much scamming us of our money. 

At this rate, people will turn and even the paying players will realize how much of a scam this company is being. If Glu can't care for its customers, there's no reason for the customers to care for it. It's so disgusting to see how this company is handling things, even for the things THEY'RE faulty for. 

🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
  • alpxralpxr Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    edited October 2021
  • alpxralpxr Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    edited October 2021
    I've been trying to get what I had since September 27th. I got all the diamonds are forever event box items but after the crash the pink gown (marilyn monroe inspired) is gone, the other items (gloves, necklace and hair) are still in my closet but there is no dress... I wrote to Customer Care and they told to me that they can't add the dress to my wardrobe, so they refunded my 5 diamonds, and tbh with you this is not fair at all because I spent 50+ diamonds to get those items. It's not a K-star item from base game, so there is really no price. I just want the dress and that's all. But I forgot they're too greedy and they really don't care. They even told me it's because of my "weak network" or iPhone storage, like are you serious? On that SAME day, your game crashed and caused maintenance issues for hundreds of players, but it's just my weak network, right? I'm so done with them at least make it make sense. 
    I’m still missing most of my kstars and 30 of my diamonds. 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    @KalindaKing we should get kstars and diamonds as compensation for this weeks troubles? We’ve been having trouble all week with this game? 
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts
    Glu is literally robbing their costumers…
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    This situation is actually very annoying and frustrating. Not happy with how this is being handled. Hope everyone will get back their stuff and I'm hoping for a proper compensation.
  • fairyemifairyemi Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Still haven’t gotten back my 6 extra tickets :/
  • lisztomanialisztomania Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    I'm missing some k-stars too and support said I won't get them back because the issue is only with diamonds, tickets and dye lol
    She/Her
    iOS Player
    edited October 2021
    I'm missing some k-stars too and support said I won't get them back because the issue is only with diamonds, tickets and dye lol
    I’m going to get them back one way or another lmao glu is so annoying. I’m going to keep on sending them tickets until they get tired of me bc this is their fault. 🤷🏻‍♀️ @lisztomania
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗