🗳️ ♎ SYS- 10/7/21 Libra Season! SYS ⚖️🗳️

Comments

• OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    still missing my diamonds and dyes, no reply from support, no compensation. 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    I really hope they will make another zodiac sys for each and every sign and try better with the outfits. Seriously. Maybe some magical outfits that incorporate the signs
  • MattlovesrachMattlovesrach Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    I’m also still in the wrong SYS level. They said they fixed it; but I submitted a look and I didn’t move up. I messaged them Tuesday and it’s Thursday and still no response. Lame. I just stopped submitting looks because after the update my scores plummeted to 30, just like always. Yawn, this game is quickly becoming too bothersome to play. 
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    I am also not too exited about this SYS maybe we would feel differently if game was running smoothly
  • anocadosanocados Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Woaa as a libra sun I was very excited about this SYS. I thought the earnables would be gorgeous and super pretty since libra is all about aesthetics but this is SO dissapointing :( I even saved diamonds expecting glu to at least put a cute scale item or something in the showstopping style boxes but nope - I really don't love anything...
  • Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    I can’t wait for Halloween prizes!
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I’m Libra and I hoped for something way better ☹️ I like nothing 😂
    iOS player 

• lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    FarahxKKH said:
    can I ask for something please? Can we get 10 dyes with Kim's call with every update that requires specific dyes? Can we get golden dyes when we are asked to wear golden clothes? Can we get silver/white dyes when we are asked to wear silver and white? just give us 10 dyes which ia enough to dye 2 piece of cloth. we are not asking for much.. don't be greedy this way @KalindaKing
    This is a awesome idea but that would require Glu to think ahead and think of what would benefit the player per SYS instead of how much money they could make off of us per weekend SYS’s. I mean if they could come up with weekly diamond boxes and kstar boxes then a few dyes per player shouldn’t be a problem 🤷‍♀️.
  • pastelsandflowerspastelsandflowers Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Everything is ugly 
  • CECEHiiLTONCECEHiiLTON Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Still missing over 40 diamonds and over 100 k stars. Customer support said that nothing was missing from my account and closed my ticket :) Fkn idiots! 
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts
    I’m sorry but it’s ridiculous that they demand screenshots in order for us to get our stuff back because of a glitch we can’t do anything about or know when it will happen, that shouldn’t be a thing. 
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    I really hope I can get some good outfits for the pisces event
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    edited October 2021
    Make it possible to hold purses with glovessssss
    or at least let the dolls stand still with the gloves!
    @KalindaKing
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    as a libra this is so disappointing… the aries sys and most of the other zodiacs have been done so well and were really creative but these prizes have absolutely nothing to do with libras. yall could’ve done a cool scale headpiece or purse at the very least but I guess we’re not worth the effort
  • saumyadhingrasaumyadhingra Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    Seriously this is highly disappointing...glu needs to accept their mistake and offer compensation. I was in bronze and so were many others and were cheated out of the trendsetter prizes. Even more than that it’s just disheartening to all the committed players to face such problems any without help from support.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Like someone else said, Libras are into aesthetics so I expected better, but based on how Glu handles glitches recently, I don't even care anymore. 
    Platform: Android

• keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    yes @KalindaKing we should get compensation for all this trouble this week? We should get some diamonds and kstars!!!!
  • Kdiane_kkhKdiane_kkh Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    My love is a libra as well as my bro. The outfits are a bit disapointing so I think I'll sit this one out. 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    These items don't reflect Libras at all, I would expect something light, airy, romantic, elegant. The quality has gone downhill too ☹️

But you know, seeing the lol reaction I can't but feel a bit sad for designers, so I will say that despite everything, I still like the diamond box items, especially the dress and the earrings! 💕

But Glu, we still need compensation, return dolls our tickets and diamonds please. 
  • theunrealtapetheunrealtape Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    I understand why people would think it’s an ugly dress…but it reminds me of some  dresses in Valentino’s Haute Couture 2014 runway collection 

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Hopefully my scores go back to normal. My first two looks during Midnight Magic were 50 and 53, I updated and OF COURSE dropped down to 30s. Then, I started going back up and got a 60 for look 10, so OF COURSE I went back down in the 30s.😣

Lost 2 of my 6 extra tickets, no word from Glu. I'll send another ticket today.🥴

I'm so aggravated with this game. Daily sys is EXHAUSTING! Soooo many glitches without compensation is ridiculous! I'm gonna start pulling myself away from this game, it's more frustrating than it is fun lately. We can't win top items bc of the extreme ticket buyers. Diamond boxes are RIGGED af, so forget getting the cutest items unless you spend all your hard earned diamonds om stupid dye.🤬

Normally, I've planned my sys outfits already, right now I don't gaf. The prizes are garbage, so looks like I'll barley be on this weekend. I'll stick to my PlayStation instead. 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    ❣Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!