All CHARged Up Squad Thread🔥✨ Please DONT post here (unless if you’re a member ;))

Comments

• lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    @lisztomania I have added the watermelon slice. I’m sorry you went through this. I had an issue with losing my progress and they helped only somewhat but kalinda helped me get my refund because tech support wouldn’t. 
  • lisztomanialisztomania Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Thank you @lilirose98 💕 same thing happened to me, support said they couldn’t make any changes and I’m pretty sure they can lol but thankfully Kalinda helped out! I had never been frustrated over getting a new phone before 😹
    She/Her
    iOS Player
  • Tokyo_TTokyo_T Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    @lisztomania I’m glad you were able to get your diamonds back!!! 
    @Tokyo_T it was thanks to your advice really ☺️
    She/Her
    iOS Player
  • Christie_KKHChristie_KKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Hey, dolls!
    I'm so sorry for being so inactive but happily the move is finally done! 🤗
    Looking forward to more interaction with you all again & I hope everyone had a great weekend ✨
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    hi everyone!! so happy to see activity here, i missed you all! 😊hope everyone has been well!!!

@lisztomania so glad you got that resolved! i had an issue where i spun a diamond kollection & lost like 32 diamonds & support was like well we'll give them back to you this one time but it's your network connection. NO it always happens to me with diamond kollection spins!!! i also switched my phone about a month or so ago & i think i lost a few items but honestly couldn't figure out what they were. do you have a good system you use to keep track?

& congrats on your move @Christie_KKH!! i managed to get out of my lease early so i'll be moving in december!!
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
    hiii @jm323 i just took screenshots of everything in my old phone before making the transfer 🙈
    She/Her
    iOS Player
    hi dolls! i know it's been kind of quiet in our thread & i just had an idea with the new update & finally being able to add some items to my lookbooks! would anyone be down to post what items we have that are new for each update that we have and/or what we have for upcoming sys incase anyone here wants anything?
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
    Hi @jm323 i saw this picture in the update thread and marked the items i have. it's not much but i'll add them to my lookbook

She/Her
    iOS Player
    awesome @lisztomania! i just put a dot next to the ones i also have & then circled a few that i have that you don't. maybe this will give us some action over here lol
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
    Hi everyone! I *think* these are the items that became available this update. Sorry for my terrible collage skills lol

She/Her
    iOS Player
    Thank you! @lisztomania
    thanks @lisztomania!! will update my lookbooks. also, just saw your post about the kstars, i am SO ANGRY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
    @jm323 thank you so much for your comments 🥺 i’m so angry but tbh i don’t think i have it in me to fight with support anymore, they are very frustrating to deal with
    She/Her
    iOS Player
    I’ve updated my lookbook with some of the items. 
    edited December 2021
    Yay! I really want to buy the feather wings but I don't have enough diamonds yet
    She/Her
    iOS Player
    I did notice that but I don’t know why. I like the wings as well but I don’t have them :(. 
    Btw, 40 diamonds for a pair of gloves is insane!
    @lilirose98 I agree. It should be 15 like any other handheld. I was lucky to pick them in my free box when we had the weekend event but honestly they almost never score well.
    She/Her
    iOS Player
    @lisztomania thank you for letting me know. Btw, my kstars and diamonds have just been returned.I’m not sure what’s happening but I think it depends on who you are dealing with which is ridiculous! Keep on it!
    @lisztomania it's so aggravating, i didn't want to say in the main thread but i know how often we get squad bonuses from you so it's absolutely absurd that they're just not doing anything about it, not even a little pathetic "here's 2 diamonds so sorry" bs like they usually do.

& i didn't realize @arifromkkh was banned!! i did notice that we've been only having 12/13 players logging in daily, i hope @AnnaKKH_ is okay because i haven't seen her around lately, but i have no idea what ari did or why they were banned. did anyone notice when it happened? 
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
    Finally got the feather wings, thanks to @Madison101  ❤️

She/Her
    iOS Player
    I *think* I spotted @Tokyo_T 🤩

She/Her
    iOS Player
    Hi everyone! These items should be available for diamonds in this update:

I noticed that the St. Patrick's weekend items are still unavailable which is too bad cause I've been waiting to get the boots/tights. 

She/Her
    iOS Player
    Hi dolls, does anyone have the burgundy lips with the ring that’s currently in the November boxes? I opened a few boxes but they are too costly and I’m not getting anything I want. If you have it, please add it to your lookbook. Thanks! 
    hi @lilirose98 @lisztomania @Christie_KKH @Madison101! tagging you all because it seems like we're the only ones who check this thread (if we're not i'm SO sorry to the other dolls!!!)

@lilirose98 i don't have those lips, i'm sorry! & thank you @lisztomania - i have the st. patrick's items whenever they do become available.

i also noticed that today we only had 9 members log in 😔& one who hasn't been active for 2 months. i don't know if @AnnaKKH_ still checks the forum (which is why we really should have a squad chat in the game!!) but would be great to add a more active doll
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • Christie_KKHChristie_KKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    edited November 2021
    @jm323 thank you for mentioning this!! I've been watching our login count too & we really have a lot of really inactive players! Would be a bummer to miss out on the squad boxes!
    Maybe everyone who is still active could just comment something so when @AnnaKKH_ sees this she knows which ones are active? 
    @Christie_KKH yeah, i really don't want to miss out on squad boxes especially with all the other nonsense going on lately! looks like @AnnaKKH_ hasn't been active on here since may!! i really wish we could message her through the game, it makes no sense that there's not an option for that
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    Hi, I’m a little late to the conversation, but yea I have also noticed when I go to open the squad boxes, less and less people have logged in.  I hope everyone is doing well.
    Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖
    @jm323 thank you for letting me know. I’ve been a little bummed to see that some of our squad members haven’t been logging in much also. Maybe we can make our own squad and invite others? I don’t know what to do but would hate to not get prizes. We ourselves can’t add dolls correct?