🗳️ ♎ SYS- 10/7/21 Libra Season! SYS ⚖️🗳️

Comments

• robynicolerobynicole Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    geenellys said:
    I really hope I can get some good outfits for the pisces event
    Me too my Pisces heart won’t be able to take crappy prize items 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I honestly prefer prizes based on the colors of the signs and the gemstones over the animals or symbols and the literal signs of the signs. And so far, the only prizes I really like were for the ones for my own sign but others get cheated.
    Platform: Android

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Still have no idea what to wear, and sys begins in 25 minutes lol.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • natkkhnatkkh Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Still have no idea what to wear, and sys begins in 25 minutes lol.
    Literally me coming on here 10 mins before to see some inspo because i have no clue lol x
  • selenakkhgselenakkhg Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Lord sys just started and I didn’t even get 2 tickets they really need to start fixing the game. I am still at bronze 1 when I should be at silver 3 I’ve been in contact with the team and they are just going back on forth lord. 
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    edited October 2021
    The diamond boxes aren't showing up for me @KalindaKing  
  • Aleja28Aleja28 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    edited October 2021
    I’m done. I was just sent to bronze 1 when I should be on Silver 3. MY PATIENCE IS NOT THAT BIG GLU. I TRY. BELIEVE ME. BUT WITH SUCH AWFUL COMPANY I CAAAAAANNNNTT.
  • JuliaJadeJuliaJade Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    MY 7 PURCHASED TICKETS STILL HAVE NOT RETURNED. I ALWAYS START THE NEW SYS WITH 9 BECAUSE IM WAITING FOR THE RIGHT OUTFIT TO FIGHT FOR. 
    -I did here back from support and all they said was that they’ve passed along my issue - to whom, to where, to when will I hear back?!
    @KalindaKing, I also sent you a dm and haven’t heard from you either. 
    @kokokokonut - do you have any insight?
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Not just me then 🤦‍♀️ Was in the correct group last time, should be in Silver 3 but nope back in Bronze 1.
    I play on iOS
  • PeytonSawyerPeytonSawyer Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    After finishing the weekday sys as number 5 in gold, once again I’m in bronze 1. What is this? Some kind of joke or something?
  • ashyyyboobooashyyybooboo Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    edited October 2021
    I really do not want to have to contact in game support again 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    I was supposed to be in gold but I’m in bronze 1 again 😭 

everyday it’s a new conversation with support and something going wrong with the game, it’s making it hard to actually enjoy playing the game

@KalindaKing
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I should be in Silver III, but I’m in Silver II. This game is a Joke and I’m a clown 🤡
  • JapaneseAssassinJapaneseAssassin Registered Users 101 Posts
    This whole game has become vexing in the last week or so. I dropped from gold to bronze without warning or good reason.

Diamonds and tickets have been deducted. I came in 2nd in the last Show Your Style Event and the dress that was supposed to be won never was added. I've been back and forth with Glu support, with screenshots, but they only managed to replace the diamonds that were deducted. The tickets I've been purchasing were deducted and have yet to be replenished. That constitutes theft, actually, 'cause money was used to buy them.

I want to continue to play this game but the glitches continue to get worse. At least I was bumped back up to silver so I guess that means something, right?
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    edited October 2021
    Seriously?!? I've been ranked down to silver after finishing third in gold. This is beyond ridiculous 

• ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    edited October 2021
    Just wanted to put my two cents in, but every time we get a zodiac SYS I never look forward to it. In fact, I sometimes don’t even fully participate because I feel like everyone just posts the same outfits from previous zodiac SYS events, which I don’t blame them because we have so little clothing pieces to work with for each specific sign, so it’s hard not to recycle looks. 

In short, I hope this zodiac sign trend of SYS events end after this year, because its getting boring.
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts
    edited October 2021

Finally in gold again but my tickets are still missing :/ We’ll see if I stay in gold now too lol
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts

I can’t- this is the third sys where I’ve been misplaced and had to contact support just so they put me back in Gold and begin another sys in Bronze I 💀
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • YasmonalisaYasmonalisa Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    Im a libra
    im so excited for this
    😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Glu originally fixed the issue and put me back in Gold and then today it kicked me right back down to bronze I and then I open the diamond box to find this😑. We deserve way better than this bs. 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I still miss my diamonds and tickets and now I’m in bronze I but I should be in silver III
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts

This is by far the worst diamond box I’ve ever opened up to. 
    I swear these diamonds boxes are a huge scam I never buy them I dont care how much I care about the outfit. They are 90% full of dyes and its so stupid that they only give you 12 dyes for 5 diamonds when you can already get 10 dyes for 1 diamond. We should be getting 50 dyes to compensate for them, I've seen people getting a palette full of dyes how is that fair when diamonds are so hard to get its not like we have 20 free videos to get them like we do with kstars or any diamond business. 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • lucianacostalucianacosta Registered Users, Member 138 Posts

i still don't have my extra ticket back, support has been ignoring me for 2 days, and now THIS

• lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    I spent my last 25 diamonds on this. I should be given my diamonds back. Only the dress on both palettes and the hairs are not even part of the new items.  This game does nothing for us but suck us dry. No more diamond boxes for me and I need to stick by that! These were the only two palettes I opened and they only had the dress. I’m not one to wish people harm but this company and this game are so out of control. How do we make the world know just how sh*tty this company and their customer support are because we have to let them know. They shouldn’t get away with this!