🎆🎃v12.4 Update - Haunted Hollywood & Kim's B-Day!🎂🎃🎆

Comments

• rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I’m still missing most of my kstars and 30 of my diamonds. 😭
    I'm missing some k-stars too and support said I won't get them back because the issue is only with diamonds, tickets and dye lol
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaat
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    I’m still missing most of my kstars and 30 of my diamonds. 😭
    I'm missing some k-stars too and support said I won't get them back because the issue is only with diamonds, tickets and dye lol
    wow that's absolutely insane, i'm so sorry. as a squad member, i know you're a majorly dedicated player & that's just bs
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    showed them my screenshot of missing diamonds, they said, they add 1 diamond to my account.

BUT i have still the same amounts of diamonds, they added NOTHING. omg what a mess

maybe quitting playing kkh
    its frustrating and makes me angry
    life‘s to short for this F
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Support finally restored my dyes as well as tickets 🙌

For anyone getting responses that they need screenshots, they didn’t for me, so they definitely don’t for you! Keep messaging!
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    @KalindaKing Hey just because all of this mess is going on doesn't mean we've forgotten about the missing double kstar weekend. Are we getting that this weekend? If not, when is the next one?
  • ariellepariellep Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    I’m missing 20 diamonds and 14 tickets and customer care just said “upon checking your logs no discrepancies were found.” Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh seriously??
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    They've been ignoring me for a whole week now. I swear they need a lawsuit to reorganize their priorities. The scam and steal...I can't even. I don't curse in real life, I never have, but man, for these thieves, I just might consider making an exception. Please, for the love of GOD, give us an explanation. Even a little "we hear you, we're working on it" will work wonders at this point 🤧🤧
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited October 2021
    Glu should really be acknowledging how mad a bunch of players are. And the fact that people have to keep with repeatedly contacting support isn't making them look good, especially since there's no compensation at all for something that isn't the fault of the players. I'm not deleting the game quite yet, but the money I was considering spending on Kstars and a FG, I'm reconsidering.
    Platform: Android

I am honestly appalled with how Glu is handling this. We shouldn’t have to beg and have screenshots and submit multiple tickets to get our stuff back. I said this earlier but the fact that this isn’t being treated with more urgency and a blanket, generous compensation is a huge slap in the face to everybody. I played this game for years before I even knew about the forum so you know there are a LOT of people out there who have even less of an idea of what’s going on and how they can get it fixed. I have played other games and smaller glitches have resulted in extremely generous compensations that really make you feel valued and like you want to keep playing. This is the opposite. I am astonished.
    I also want to know why Glu’s customer care responds to customers like they are trying to scam them out of something after a massive, widespread glitch that affected basically everyone.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @ariellep I'd like to know what parallel universe Glu is living in that they don't see a problem with how they do things.
    Platform: Android

I cynically think the reason Glu hasn't given any compensation is because it'll draw more attention to the issue, and more casual players who aren't on the forum might realize that the company really DID mess up and demand their money/items back.
    @dinoqueen9 Even if it did draw attention to the issue, the casual players will actually respect the company more for owning up to their mistakes. It will calm people like us who actually know what's the problem here and it will give the other players a happy time in the game. Either way, it's a win-win situation for all of us, including this scamming company, considering happier customers generally bring in more revenue. I really wish they'd realize that. Now everyone who knows what's going on is actually scared of spending money in case it'll just vanish. 

Having Simon giving us a sloppy call of 10 diamonds (which dozens of players STILL haven't been able to collect) isn't gonna cut it Glu! We better get like 100 diamonds on top of what we have already, along with the diamond boxes being available for k-stars for like the next dozen weeks. I've never faced this level of preposterous disrespect, yeesh!

🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    edited October 2021
    @dinoqueen9 No no, I apologize for the confusion. This was about the call from last week. I was talking about that, sorry<3
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    StellaKKH said:
    @dinoqueen9 No no, I apologize for the confusion. This was about the call from last week. I was talking about that, sorry<3
    Ahh, thank you for clarifying!
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    I was put in Silver II instead of Gold aaaaah this is getting so annoying 
  • AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    edited October 2021
    I'm missing 2 tickets so am contacting support, but which option would you say this comes under?

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

@AnyaArcher Troubleshooting probably. But it doesn't matter; you can just ask
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited October 2021
    Personally I would either use other? Or Gameplay?  Either should get you to the form.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Villa12Villa12 Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    I am frustrated now. I have patience and I am an understanding person. When glu placed us at the wrong SYS I was cool with it I didn’t complain much I wasn’t even moved to the right ranking but I let it go cause I was whatever about it. But now glu is blaming my connection for my missing tickets??? When I’ve provided proof I’ve sent my Hollywood id for what I don’t know when they’ve never asked for it before. And I keep getting generic responses. On top of that my timer wasn’t working so I missed on 2 free tickets and all they said we understand the frustration HOURS later when the SYS was over lol. Ok. I decided not to play this SYS and guess what my paid tickets are missing once again! @KalindaKing I want a refund back. I don’t want to go back and forth with customer care anymore when they’ve been ignoring me for hours now. I don’t have the patience anymore. So please message me and I’ll provide screenshots. Cause last time I messaged you, you never got back at me. Thank you. 
  • SnlxSnlx Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I got my tickets back. Hope you all will get everyting back too. 
  • SnlxSnlx Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I'm missing 2 tickets so am contacting support, but which option would you say this comes under?

I contacted them by clicking on that message icon in right corner. 
  • AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    @StellaKKH @kokokokonut @Snlx thank you all for your help 😊

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited October 2021
    I'm so sorry Support has been slow and spotty (not anyone else's word choice) but please hang in there.  Support must be under an extreme deluge, some reps probably more experienced.  I feel confident they will handle everyone tickets properly. Just be patient if you have to write back.  Handling an enormous number of help requests, mistakes will happen.  it's time consuming and super frustrating for the players, but Customer Care will respond.  Just have patience, the reps are human, but they want to help.

And I'll report in about missing stars.  It's all I can do but I  hear you . <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thank you koko<3

But really, I hope that they understand too that anything that we said is not against anyone in particular. Bugs happen all the time and I'm sure many of us too recognize that the reps are humans themselves, but it's frustrating when they blame us for their mishaps. Telling us to check our device storage or internet is not okay when they know they have glitches to fix. That's absolutely ridiculous and it completely discredits our concerns and practically invalidates them. I swear everytime I ask the Customer Care for help, I come out looking like an idiot. I mean, is that something we can relay to them too? (And I'm not being funny/sarcastic; I'm being genuine here.) Can they read these forums and what we talk about?

🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
  • Joanna6Joanna6 Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    THIS IS BECOMING SO FRUSTRATING! Many players have lost their diamonds,tickets and so on…Constantly being placed in the wrong sys level. Yet they ignore us with every complain we have. Now in return for all this mess they should fix some of the things that have been bothering us for months, like these RIDICILOUS DIAMOND BOXES that are completely unfair and don’t make sense, 20 daily videos cut down to 10 after PAYING real money to them( Basically punishing you for giving them money) And many other ridicilous things, but the list is too long. And no one ever answers about problems like this, they just answer when they want to and they make “improvements” that we didn’t even want that bad.Stop ignoring us when we are begging for some of these changes for months and we are not being heard⁉️⁉️⁉️ I’ve been playing for years,spent a lot of time and money, for what? for not being able to even enjoy this game anymore‼️‼️‼️ 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞. Many people will eventually stop playing because we are just getting tired of this